Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What Was Your First Campaign?

Comments

• Nuren here as well, and been lucky enough to catch all of the campaigns live since.
  • I didn't see Nuran live, but I saw Band of Thieves and almost every campaign after that live!
  • first live was the Coebat christmas one, thats the one b4 nuren
  • Dingo Isles
  • my first was the zarlin atacombs and my live one was senate of deadlantis
  • I count Drunks and Dragons as the first campaign. 
  • First one I watched was Band Of Thieves (I then thought I could just skip stuff and went to Murder Bro's, I had no idea who Dave was. I went chronological after that)
    First one I saw live was.. Senate Of Deadlantis I think. It took ages for me to catch up. I saw a tiny part of Den of Devils live, but I hadn't fully caught up yet by then.
  • Started with Nuren and then have seen all the campaigns live since then
  • I found the lore stream first, I watched the campaigns after that and the first live one was Den of Devils
  • My first live campaign was Nuren and I’ve watched every campaign live since.
  • Been to every live campaign including Nuren. Hard to believe how long it’s been since that fateful day already. (I haven’t seen every entire live show live but I have seen each one live for a minimum of 5 minutes.)
  • Ive never seen a campaign live, time zone reasons and such.
    I usually wake up during the final act and sign in to the forums so I can get that bonus Gold and EXP :evilsmile: Then I watch the youtube videos as they are uploaded.

The first campaign I watched the week it was uploaded to youtube was Woodcarvers, but I watched all of season one before then after it was all released.
  • first campaign was Death of Virgo, which i then proceded to watch the entirety of season one in the 2 month period until season 2 started. First live was either Okagnoma or Murder Bros
  • basically me too @ClaymoreHouston ;
    my first live one though was the purge 
  • My first campaign was Porc Hunters. I can't remember if it was still being uploaded, or if it was finished, but I remember that I found it so funny that I decided to go back and watch Roamin's Band of Thieves. And thus I was hooked. First one I got to watch live was the Unseen Rogues. Fitting enough that my first live show was, in a way, was a counterpart to Roamin's Band of Thieves.
  • I've never watched them live, but I've been here since before Nuren.  I've been here since they were scouting out land for the grand city of Dong Dank.
  • I've been watching since Nuren.
  • I don't remember which I started watching live on because my memory is terribad, it may have been Nuren? If it wasn't, then I definately started watching fairly early on, though my actual record for being able to show up to the live show was spotty in the first season as best as I can remember...

(And if my first live show was Nuren I definately couldn't finish watching it live and had to finish on youtube!)
  • In general I’ve followed robs stuff since he was still with the escapist, he has been consistently my favourite content creator throughout the years and urealms is his best work yet!
  • Band of Thieves was the first one I saw on youtube
    But I haven't Seen a livestream Yet
  • First campaign I watched full was Band of Thieves and then later finished Nuren, I think. First live show was Silvermine Mountains, that or Woodcarvers.
  • Band Of Thieves was my first Live Campaign. I got lucky in finding out about URealms Live right before it launched, because otherwise I probably never would've seen it.
  • my first live campaign was Zarlin Catacombs, the first one I watched was the Band of Thieves campaign but I wasn't too bothered by it, I then went back and checked out the Nuren campaign, I only got hooked on Urealms because of  the Jewel of Dingo Isles
  • My first campaign actually was Guild of Explorers. So I started off as DB as the URealms GM
  • Well actually I was always a fan of his PKMNRob Channel, I figured out he had another when typed in Superfight and saw a result in a channel BruceWillakers, while I saw something Titled: Nuren Campaign, being I was already a fan of Geek and Sundry, Jelloapocalypse, and Thrilling Intent from the TheThirdWheel. I knew it i'll love it. 
  • The first campaign that I watched was the non-canon Drunks and Dragons on Youtube. I then went back and watched all of season 1 on Youtube, my first live show was technically Woodcarvers but I didn't get to watch it fully live, I missed first combat and had to leave just before they went into the final combat, then I struggled to watch any other live shows until the last show of the Sandbolds, which I actually got to watch live from beginning to end.
  • Started watching around when season 2 started, the first campaign I watched was the Band of Thieves and I instantly fell in love with the show, I caught up around Okagnoma Guild Hall, but the first show I watched live was Den of Devils