Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Not sure if im being paranoid or not buuuut......

Comments

• Looks like a signature.
  • The art was done by Lily, so maybe we can check to see if that signature is on her other art, like the Mermaid Poster - if not, then it's probably a signed photo from Nader
  • I'd say it looks like the signature of someone with the initial N
  • But the real question is whos sigature, 
  • It's an N with a scribble after it. Perhaps its someone whose name starts with N who drew the sketch for us old gods. But who has a name that starts with N and knows of the old gods?
  • The most i can discern is an N maybe an I and an S, Nis, spoop
  • Guys, Nader starts with an N, he's the one who is literally talking to the old gods at most points. The whole fancy guy who gives people presents, has a cane, tlaks about phineas on the forums, is the person behind the whole future Urealms Retelling. 
  • Yeah, I saw the signature during the initial stream, but I just discredited it as one of the artist's, but it looked like an N to me, so I was still unsure. Nader makes a lot of sense. Now the real question is whether or not that means that this 100% happened (as a way to get around not all visions being accurate) or if Nader has some reason to lie to us about future events.
  • if it was Nader lying to us it may have been to stop us ensuring that the child dies as he was probably friends with Lyn 
  • edited November 2017
    Yeah it's Nader's signature (it's the same one as the elven page from azveltara z) which probably means that it's 100% confirmed lore.

Also, there's a sneaky order of chaos mark in the top right corner :p
  • @Weslid Oh yeah! I see it! Good eyes.
  • @Weslid It also kinda looks like the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry....WAIT TOWER=OoC WHERE ARE THE THEORIES!
  • @Reapor Around page 54 or so, none of them have any grounding though, so don't bother reading through them, trust me, I did.
  • edited November 2017
    @KaeawynShifter Oh well r.i.p. me.
  • Dont be paranoid about the signature, get frightened by: 

THE COWMANTIS!