Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Which avatar are you going to use as your main avatar?

12346»

Comments

• I need a better Fem Kobold. I love Empusa, but her nips are getting awkward.
  • Raynel all the way :heart: :heart: 
  • I hardcore want Chimera as my avatar. I will purchase Kallark as well, but I won't use him most of the time. I also really want Tobias Cragg and Ladyir. 
  • I don't think I can chose one avatar, I'll be getting so many from the season 3 campaigns, but I guess I would prefer my main to be an ageless.
  • edited October 2017
    I fell in love with Borracho from the Murder Bros and Buckaroos, so I'll stick with him as my main avatar for a long while.
    Not only is Kobolt my favorite species of the urealms universe, he also wears a sombrero and sunglasses. Clothing items that I like quite a lot

(heck, I even based my main name; Sondero around my IRL first name Sondre and Sombrero, but unfortunately the name Sondero was locked out for me because I never got that confirmation email :frown: )
  • Female Keen is my spirit animal.
  • Orven Weiss. No questions about it. Although I'll probably get the benu when I have enough gold.
  • edited October 2017
    @Shuckle do you need to do that after every stream? If you donated that is, wait this is like 5 months old
  • I'm loving looking at these comments and seeing how many people didn't actually stuck with what they said :p
  • @Tripleat ;
    One of the main reasons I started this thread!  :)
  • @Emperor you cunning and cheeky boi