Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

who is Sintour Sallazhar

Comments

• There is the possibility that Sintour Sallazhar is the person who talks during every Divine Decision, we still have no lore on who it could be, and knowing Rob, there probably is an actual character talking to us and not just Deadbones.
  • the greatest art thief of all time
  • ^
    What eyes of the universe said. 
  • @eyes_of_the_universe nah the art thief is Sallazhar Sintour
  • @eyes_of_the_universe @SquidScarlet  that´s probably not the chase, Rob have a pretty good track record of making large changes to characters that he have taken from previous iteration of the urealm universe, its easy to presume he would to the same with a character like Sallazhar. i have no problem believing that this two characters will have similarities, but being the same and having similar roles. no 
  • Idk maybe its Bopen predeath?
  • edited October 2017
    a new message has arrived from Sintour Sallazhar. sadly not that much new to go on tho

Greetings Old Gods! 

The rewards from the campaign The Purge have been distributed! All Old Gods who attended the show live or donated any amount to the campaign have earned themselves 5640 XP and 2750 Gold. I have heard whispers that you may be able to take on new forms with your gold soon enough Old Gods, perhaps even before the next campaign? We shall see. 

The Old Gods generosity this week created 22,250 Blood Tears and the 3446 Old Gods who attended or donated to this campaigned added their own levels to this total as well for an additional 37,071 Blood Tears for a total of 59,321 Blood Tears from this campaign. So much blood and still no understanding of what it is for. You are in for a treat Old Gods. 

We look forward to your arrival Old Gods. Our visions, your gift. Our bodies, your skins.
    Posted by Sintour Sallazhar on Oct 11
  • the greatest art thief in all the realms that Sallazhar and a gentlemanly as well

• It seems to me that Sintour Sallazhar is most likely the spiritual representative of the Order of Chaos, the equivalent of their Pope. These messages make me wonder whether it is purely meta and he just 'knows' how many blood tears were donated etc or whether they have a physical form in his world... If the blood tears do in fact have a physical manifestation in the Urealms universe then it implies that the Order of Chaos has access to the source... It seems strange that Sintour knows what will happen with the blood tears aswell, I'm thinking that perhaps the whole 'blood tears event' is some sort of prayer from the Order of Chaos to the Old Gods asking to be granted the power to make a difference in their world aka to be granted the power of a divine. In which case we could be bringing about a world changing event without fully realising it. If there is a physical source of blood tears, I imagine then that there is another item such as the 'Goblet of Mysteries' which instead of being able to ressurect is able to create life; hence having the power of a Dragon Aspect. Perhaps it even came from an Aspect, although I doubt it as the URealms in-world deities seem to be completely separate from us Old Gods, so far having little knowledge of each other (though we might just not have seen it). The question is whether the new divine is just going to appear in the world at our whim without a parent Aspect or if we are just orchestrating the whims of a Dragon. Anyhow, this is probably all nonsense ramblings with the whole thing being meta, just a cool thing for us viewers to take part in.
  • edited October 2017
    @F00lHardyOwl ;  i don't think it sound like rambling, you make some good points. and i think you are onto something
  • Well, considering some endings of Divinity: Original Sin 2, it's not unreasonable to consider Sallazhar himself a sort of... Old God.
  • saazaroh wait OH GOD ROB YOU CLEVER BOY YOU
  • @kilozombie Everyone seemed a bit sad Rob chose him to be human instead of lizard or skeleton dwarf or something. If he WAS an Old God, that would make this all the more appropriate going forward...
  • He's an art theif, the best one around.
  • Probably just a fun poke at the Divinity Original Sins 2 run that Rob did with Sallazhar Sintour.  Kind of doubting there's any deeper meaning beyond the character probably making an appearance in Urealms at some point.  Guessing he'll potentially show up as a donation event in the future for giggles, MIGHT end up being some meta-level character breaking the fourth wall similar to the Old Gods, but yeah.  
  • @Sorenthaz I'm pretty sure the first Sintour Sallazhar Urealms post came before Rawb's Divinity Original Sin 2 streams meaning the character isn't based off the Divinity streams. However, he could have been planning to do the stream then make the post.  
  • @JSeaxe That and he probably wouldn't want anyone to steal the name here on the forums. We shall certainly see though.
  • edited October 2017
    He's a nerd
  • ones again  he speaks too us 

Greetings Old Gods! 

The rewards from the campaign Lyn Azveltara Gaiden have been distributed! I am sorry for the delay, but you must remember that time moves differently for us mortals. All Old Gods who attended the show live or donated any amount to the campaign have earned themselves 5050 XP and 2000 Gold

The Old Gods generosity this week created 30,460 Blood Tears and the Old Gods who attended or donated added their levels to this total as well for an additional 36,134 Blood Tears for a total of 66,594 Blood Tears from this campaign. You are so close to filling your very first chalice of Blood Tears Old Gods and I cannot wait to see you spend what you have earned. 

We look forward to your arrival Old Gods. Our visions, your gift. Our bodies, your skins.
    Posted by Sintour Sallazhar on Dec 10
  • ah forums how your antics delight me :3
  • we learn a little more about him dis time. time moves differently for us mortals. so he's not a god as some thought. and he have at least a little bit of understanding of our world.
  • holy shit soon we might know!!! finally answers!! 

Greetings Old Gods! 

The rewards from the campaign The Sandbolds have been distributed! All Old Gods who attended the show live or donated any amount to the campaign have earned themselves 7380 XP and 2000 Gold. Your haul this week was grand indeed Old Gods. 

The Old Gods generosity this week created 24,270 Blood Tears and the Old Gods who attended or donated also added their levels to this total as well for an additional 47,744 Blood Tears for a total of 72,014 Blood Tears from this campaign. Oh how very exciting! The first Old God Divine you create will now start at Level Two. I'm sure that this news is currently as mealiness to you as it is to me, but soon enough I'm sure we will both understand the power of these Blood Tears Old Gods! 

One final note before I leave you today Old Gods, it appears you will be meeting me very soon, but unfortunately it will still be quite some time before I understood we met. I look forward to the day in which you will allow me to travel into your world and back again through the paintings. The day you wear my face, in YOUR grand hauls. Our visions, your gift. Our bodies, your skins.
  • No matter what this character ends up meaning in the grand scheme of Urealms lore, his meta business is really cool in practice.
    /mealiness/ lul
  • Holy shit we are getting a Sintour Avatar then 
  • edited March 2018
    @bl1ndn3rd ;  we might indeed get him as a avatar, hopefully he's a cool looking one  :)
  • is it just me or does it say first old god divine? @LexderMob
  • @Sweatingdwarf123 ;  indeed it does, rob have said that we would get more gods that we get to help create.
  • We are Legion.
    Are we gonna replace the Dragons? :dank: 
  • @PoppyrusRose Wrong Cult, man. That's the Fleshweavers. :p