Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Urealms Memes

Comments

• Sorry I haven't made any high quality memes lately, been busy. Hope these all make up for it.
  • Slight spoilers for the newest campaign: The Purge

• These are great XD
  • Here's one I just made that I'm really proud of...

• Thats 7/7 my friend
  • @Timedagger100 XD was not expecting the shovel bow!
  • @CookiesAndMil_
    Honestly that's so brilliant I can't even
  • If anyone is a Muppets fan i found out today that if you take the Muppet's song Mahna Mahna and keep the doos but replace the Mahna Mahna with Dvergrdvergr it's great.
    an example;
    Do doo dadodo
    Dvergrdvergr
    Doo do do do
    Dvergrdvergr
    ext.....

(if anyone wants to make that a thing please, i have no experience making memes or videos)
    original song

• I just found this thread and just scrolled through 13 pages of memes. I am satisfied with my life choices.

• edited October 2017
    The results are in (EDIT: ah seems it was removed, I completely understand why though and I will refrain from doing so again and use more thought based on the general topic and theme of a thread, for those wondering it was nothing explicit simply one of those pictures of Einstein with edited writing in relation to one of the more famous posts on this website)
  • @Galeden concise and conclusive evidence

• Quick someone make a ageless Friday 13th of spooktober meme 
  • edited October 2017
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Boyfriend Quest. The romantic metaphors are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the Realms' inter-species anatomy most of the drama will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also Dave’s romantic outlook, which is deftly woven into his stories- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Gnomish literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these love triangles, to realise that they’re not just fanfiction- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Boyfriend Quest truly ARE destined to be lonely- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the tension in the main protagonist’s final phrase to their dying lover, “Yes, yes yes yes yes. Yes yes!” which itself is a cryptic piece of an old Abracadabian love sonnet. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dave’s genius wit unfolds itself in their books. What fools.. how I pity them.  >:)
  • i need more copypastas
  • God damnit, being a rick and morty fan sucks right now. I actually meant to go to a mcdonalds that day but I woke up too late to be bothered. Glad I missed that day, being surrounded by my bat-shit crazy peers would've sucked...
  • @Nickzilla Lol, I'm glad I'm not crazy enough to drive for 2 hours to a McDonalds for an inch of sauce. I mean, I don't think I'm a diehard fan of anything to do that.
    ᵁᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵐᶦᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵁᴿᵉᵃᶫᵐˢ ᶦᵗᵉᵐ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ⋅⋅⋅

• I would definitely murder someone for some sick EXP ale sauce. Or maybe some jimmy juice extract sauce- wait no, they discontinued that in 2012...
  • @Nickzilla I was late but I only left like half an hour after I meant to (Was gonna go at 1:30, since it started at 2 and was like 10 minutes from me) But the line was so long I'd have had to get there at like 8 in the morning probably. I just went through the drive through (They were making people come in from the line for sauce) and tried the new chicken, which was worth it.
  • @CookiesAndMil_ ;
    You mean the chicken tenders? Are they that good? I usually just go for a mcchicken and a small fries for 2.50$
  • @Nickzilla They're pretty good, gonna sound like an advertisement but its all real white chicken unlike the nuggets and some of their other stuff. Its in 4 6 or 10, I'd suggest 4 or 6 because they're bigger than you'll probably think.

Also I love how the meme thread is now a mcdondalds thread lets go boys
  • Alright thanks @CookiesAndMil_ ; for the GREAT advice, and while I'm at it I might go ahead and  purchase myself a REFRESHING COCA COLA! cuz' screw pepsi

• Why are you losers discussing Mcdonald's chicken tenders in my meme thread?

Burger King's Crispy Chicken Sandwhich is a far superior alternative to anything Mcdonald's puts on their menu. Top quality chicken and perfectly toasted buns. I'm lovin' it!

• @Flavor_Town_Reloaded Is this what you want, civil war?