Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Season 3 Campaigns

What are the campaigns that we know are happening for the rest of this season? while listening to the GPO behind the scenes (23:45), Rob said there will be a Galen Sunsword Campaign where he is investigating? (hoping that it may have to do with legion?) 
Do we know the plot to any other campaigns?

Comments

• Tower of Ultimate Wizardry pt 2 is gonna happen
  • We should have a Kobold/Sandbold campaign soon.

Near the end of Skeleton King, when they were raiding the Kobold Village, we donated for Kobold Kids to appear that the players could either kill or let escape. None ever got a full kill, so all kids survived. Basically, those kobold kids become the characters in that upcoming show.

I don't remember if that was confirmed for Season 3, but it is definitely coming up.
  • Confirmed this season:
    -Tower part 2 (Talked about by Rob)
    -Sandbolds (Donation event in Skeleton King)
    -Sunsword City (Donation event in Buckeroos but I may be mistaken on why this one is confirmed.)
    -Old God CC (Donation event in Paladin Order; we'll be doing plenty of small decisions to make a character)

Unless plans change I believe one campaign is cut, which I heard a rumor it was the Neena Brando/Romulus campaign hinted at in Skeleton King, but that could change and also I haven't heard it from Rob's mouth myself.
  • @Ninjathis Rob mentioned in a BTS that it is coming this Season and it won't be cut.

I'm interested to see if Roamin plays off the fact that he almost killed his kobold kid, he's the only one who caused a death roll, so that'd be pretty cool!
  • Confirmed Campaigns:
    -Tower part 2 (Rob talked about it)
    -Sandbolds (Donation event in Skeleton King)
    -Sunsword City (I think this one was a donation event in Buckeroos)
    -Old God CC (Donation event in GPO, we're doing plenty of small decisions to make a character)

I'm sure one campaign at least is being cut this season, and I've heard a rumor it was the Neena Brando/Romulus campaign hinted at in Skeleton King, but take this with a grain of salt because I didn't hear it from Rob himself.
  • @CookiesAndMil_
    The sunsword campaign is because the Law won the fight against the Murder Bros. If the Murder Bros. won, and killed Galen, we would have gotten a campaign about them. I think it was hinted to be about raiding the Realm of Holding?

Honestly, that sounds awesome, and I hope we get to actually do that sometime.
  • We know there'll be another ninja campaign