Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

How Long Have You Been With Us?

124»

Comments

• I've been a fan for a long time; thanks to my brothers. I think since DVZ? I'm a big lurker! He was the fourth person I ever subbed to! After pause!
  • is guudewillies kil?!1?21? @Dweebdude
  • guudewillies is never kill!234!24!!!!2! @Zephyr ;
  • @Kapu I also go back to the old DvZ days, I think 2012 maybe? I'm bad with dates, it all blends together. I came in around the time when they made the vids with Pause where they put him in prison. I remember watching them before I left for middle school and would finish them when I came home. I think that was seventh grade. I'm currently at orientation for my freshman year at college. How time flies. 
  • I watched Rob's Unforgotten Realms and some of his DvZ streams while crafters were in the game, I've followed him off and on again since then.

• @Dweebdude I havent heard guudwillies in a long time.... since before the war.
  • Been a lurker since Newgrounds times.
  • i found rob via dvz like early early days im talking bloody BUILDER days i think that was 7 or so years ago? fuck i cant remember
  • From a year.
  • Since the days of Playmindcrack
  • I've been watching since I found these badly animated yet really funny videos on New Grounds called Unforgotten Realms.
  • My friend introduced me to DvZ during the Gym days. I didn't actually watch Rawb until Nuren and I have been hooked ever since.