Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Who is your favorite character in Urealms and why?

1235»

Comments

• I would have to say Philhipéand K4. They really helped shape urealms in the first episode. The curse of K4 lives on foreve. We know Philhipé is out there, just have to wait for his heroic return. Maybe he can tell some of his old war stories for us.
  • Gotta go with my man Karl Landers, he can hit anything from a mile away and has an army of porcs!
  • Cain, because he's so random, but simple.
  • Oh geez, there's been so many fantastic characters, but for a long time my favorite has been Sergio Fabioso. He's just so full of personality and confidence without feeling like a cookie cutter fantasy character or something else totally ridiculous. He just sticks out amongst the other characters we've met so far, and of course there's The Passion.
  • Phineas and Cain are right there at the top for me. They each satisfy a different brand of silliness; Phineas is my dark humor and Cain is my dumb humor. And I love them both.
  • Although I love every character so far i do have my favorite
    First: I love Unter i'm just happy he exist and how the players interacted with him and his sister.
    Second: Rick snot because of his great ahem.
    Last: Marco and Polo, i put them together because the complete each other and that also why the are one or two of my favorite characters.

• I feel like  Karl Landers would be my favorite, he created a lot of funny and interesting scenarios    that I never saw coming 
  • It's crazy to see the amount of variety. Really speaks volumes as to why I love this show :,). Imo, either Justin's crazy character from the skeleton king, or Sergio fabioso (Justin's... passionate character from the zarlin catacombs)
  • Lance Willikars, i played to much DvZ.
  • sir schmoopy of awesometon, because of his personality, Golestandt, because he is a bad-ass dragon aspect. Nader, And obviously, all the other fan favourites such as Phineas, K4, and Gweneth.
  • Borracho exclusively because of the Strong Bad connection.
  • Kinney Boots or Phineas.
    Kinney is the character that made me certain that I loved urealms. She made Dingo Isles just so awesome and memorable.
    Phineas is Porbo.'Nuff said.
  • Strangely enough, my favorite character is Heathera Stonemason. The use of the Doomed attribute and how Rob has played that character has made me way more invested in this NPCs survival than the usual NPC. It's a developing tragic story with an interesting character
  • Coe
    S1: Dave
    S2: Borracho/James Briggs
    Justin
    S1
    : Sergio
    S2
    : Jax Blartowitz/Tobias
    Roamin
    S1
    : Darius
    S2
    : Karl Landers
    Deadbones
    S1
    : Morgana
    S2: Rhedmun
    S1: Dob (not much else to pick)
    S2: Johnny Feo
    NPC
    S1: Phineas
    S2: Any C1 kid
  • edited August 2017
    The guys are always improving the way they make their characters so I have a hard time picking a favourite
  • That is hard! for top 3 it would have to be, in no particular order:
    Phineas-I always love a good villain!
    Maelstrom- Love his mysterious manner of appearing and disappearing, he is just so interesting!
    Galan- I have no idea why I just love him and feel bad that he is not the Grand Paladin.
  • *screaming* DUKE DARING! 
    Seriously though, he's probably the only character I'd change my profile pic for now. I loved the way deadbones played him in den of devils and I want to see the team of Duke and Lunk come back later. Thats who'd I'd choose if I had to choose one. I need art for him.

• Vitali For his amazing accent
  • I love Margaret O'Malley! Insurance fraud scam that went ass backwards!  I hope to see more of these types of crimes. We forget in Margaret's pursuit for gold he caused a lot of damage that some has to pay for and innocent children were butchered. 

I hope we get financial crimes, maybe more political intrigue and scandal, these are the best kind of crimes. 
  • My favorite Characters are between Ghana and James Briggs, I dont really know why i found a soft spot for them but i also love all the SunSwords.
  • Most of deadbones characters but as for the season this far his GPO one 
  • Jormr, Buford and Bromas, I don't know why. But Jormr's continuing optimism and blindness to his "son's" issues. Buford, because of the many moments where he just blankly looked out into nothingness, and his general story. Bromas because of how much his character has developed, from starting as a Gnome, to turning into a Kobold and so on!
  • I'd say Nikers Fontain because I feel that the way he behaved during the den or devils combat was just really cool. I really like the idea of a character who is so set on protecting his allies to face the flames of divine beings without hesitation
  • Kinny Boots. 

The way deadbones did her accent and the pure innocent maniacal taste for violence just made the entire URealms for me. 
  • This is difficult, but I would say either Rick Snot, Thea Mazing, or Copie Ren as Rick has his Ahem, and the role-playception was funny, Thea created a surprising amount of my favorite lore, stupid lore, and Copie just felt like he had simultaneously the most and least character development of any character in Urealms.
  • Cain. You can't hate Cain.
  • Tobias Cragg because he's just nuts in a fun way with an amazing accent and morality