Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Free Commissions for your Urealms Characters!

Comments

• can you draw a Kobold with hectagon glasses and a black toga.
    it sounds cool and i would love to see it
  • It's ok. It looks good! @Jalku
  • Pretty much only they were goblins with a disguise spell@Jalku
  • A tan, female elf with golden eyes covered in scars. A shoulder length bob of black hair, Porc skin armor, a Captain's hat, and a puppet on her shoulder with a mini captain's hat.
    If you get a chance, add a giant anchor, a ship, and a whelpling in the background, but that's not at all needed. :3
  • Male elf with blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a black balaclava and black and red robes. Thanks m8! :smilebold: 
  • Hey not sure if I am late to the party!
    Could I have a sort of mechanic / engineer gnome? Like sorta like my avatar but more tech-y. And a sword too, that would be sick. <3
  • MUHAHAHA AND HERE I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS DEAD! I will surely get to you all!
    @Zyerion Sorry m8 that doesnt really comply with the guidelines.
  • edited May 2017
    @Jalku Any sort of art for my character would be appreciated :smilebold: A dwarf paladin with red plate armor and a shorter red haired beard on his face winking and giving a simple https://image.freepik.com/free-icon/muscle-flex-outline_318-54275.jpg with an arm. Also gold eyes and blond hair.
  • Hope I'm not too late, but could you draw my female Elf Bard? She has blue hair, brown eyes, a sarcastic smile (If you can figure that one out...), twin fairies: (the colors of the light and dark elements, I want to say black and white, but the light one isn't exactly white I think?), and she rocks the guitar with a mic attachment on the end, singing with her Abusive Skriek...sorry of I'm asking to much/am too late...
  • @Jalku  It's fine still hoping to see more awesome art from you though.
  • @Honeystorm ;

If you would like anything changed please let me know! Probably one of my best pieces yet.
  • @Jalku Neat, thanks a ton dude  :)
  • @choninja21 could you give a reference to the kind of robes you would like?
    @FullPrice you aren't late but giving a vague description with "more techy" makes it hard to figure out what you are talking about. What sort of style of tech are you talking about? In the Urealms canon steampunk could easily be determined as hi-tech. How close do you want me to be with your avatar? Do you want me to use it as a reference, or just take the hairstyle and what not?
  • edited May 2017
    Hi! Pretty simplistic design; even have a reference piece to work off of.

She's an elven Sun Cleric, who in our Season 2 campaign pulled both Sigil of Flame and Follower of the Light. She was born in the tropics, spending her time converting pirates, having a crisis of faith when an ageless washed up on shore. She refused to kill him, and slowly matured her opinion on the cult, instead treating them like another religion. Her island became a sort of paradise, where peace could reign, and the power of holy flame is law.

http://imgur.com/a/Q1mno
  • I love all of this. It's a neat community :smileneena: 
  • @Jalku This is what I was going for but without the hood
  • This still going?
  • @Jalku hey! sorry about the vagueness, I'm looking for a sorta steampunk / wired up mix. As for my avatar, as long as it's a gnome like Me
  • @cj_the_magic_man mhm if you like you can request your character.
  • @Jalku I did right above :p

"Hi! Pretty simplistic design; even have a reference piece to work off of.

She's an elven Sun Cleric, who in our Season 2 campaign pulled both Sigil of Flame and Follower of the Light. She was born in the tropics, spending her time converting pirates, having a crisis of faith when an ageless washed up on shore. She refused to kill him, and slowly matured her opinion on the cult, instead treating them like another religion. Her island became a sort of paradise, where peace could reign, and the power of holy flame is law."

http://imgur.com/a/Q1mno

• @cj_the_magic_man oh sorry, I don't notice commissioners names until i need to name them on my pc.
  • edited May 2017
    My characters name is Glory (Yes i made my a character named after my online name) He is a dwarf, who is the middle child of his family, He has a younger brother, and older sister. He is sort of the techy type, he was in a major accident causing his right arm to be disintegrated. So he decided to take some sort of tech and he forged an robotic arm thing. He also made himself a sorta eye. The arm is like a go go gadget arm, combined with cyborg from DC Comics. Heres an example picture 
    (You can make the green spots normal flesh. I just made it for my minecraft skin.)
  • https://www.urealms.com/characters/custom#1:Kapu:0EFL9c8nJbKaKf00M200MB00Lk000v0u0p0r3v0000000000 I'd like to see what you think up with this one.

Basically generic kobold
  • I'd love a picture of my character/based off a dog I saw at a shelter once. A kobold with circle glasses (blue green lens) messy fur/hair and a dark poncho. Thanks for all the drawings you've been doing! 
  • edited May 2017
    @choninja21

If you would like anything changed please let me know! Sorry this took a while got into an artblock.  :o
    @captaindeston:

If you would like anything changed please let me know!
    @pokemastar:

If you would like anything changed please let me know!
  • @Jalku Looks great, m8! Thanks! :smilebold: 
  • Can you do a grey kobold lady with a lazy/floppy ear and a floofy chest, they have peasantrags for armour?
  • edited May 2017
    I don't know if you are still taking requests, but I have a character named Rouk. He is a tall, muscular elf (similar to Virgo). He dresses in light clothes with a cloak and a cowl that covers his face, as he lives in the desert. The color pallet is mainly light brown, with reds, oranges, and dark browns mixed in. He has green eyes. He always has two shortswords on him, but only ever uses one at a time, keeping the other beneath his cloak.
  • edited May 2017
    Oh god I just realized that each time I finish a commission the thread shows up in recent discussions. This thread will NEVER DIE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL!