Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What does everyone eat/drinks when watching urealms live?

13»

Comments

• I usually just have a bottle of water, sometimes I also have whatever snacks I have around the house (cookies, a bag of popcorn, some bananas, etc)
  • Whatever I just happen to have on hand. :smilebold: 
  • I prefer to be eating Chinese Take out, Two large orders of Fried Rice, one chicken, the other beef.  :D
  • Usually pizza or boneless wings since both would last me long enough to watch the entire stream, than a 1 liter bottle of brisk even though i always break the seal 1/4th of the way through and have to go to the bathroom all the time during the show. Stuff like chips or a bag of chocolate would be nice but aren't as important as the normal food.
  • I buy some oven French Fries from the store and I slowly snack on the whole bag all day. 
  • I usually get a glass of soda (Usually Coke) and and nice bowl of chips. (Usually Ruffles)

A few times i"ve made dinner and eaten my  meal while watching, like dinner and a show!
  • pizza and a coke or last time i had a spicy cheese burger and some ice tea w/ french fries
  • Good ol' pizza and energy drinks! Sometimes chinese food.
  • Whatever unhealthy and suger filled thing, i can find.
  • Pitcher of Cuba Libre, Pringles and then I fall asleep mid way through the stream.