Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What was your first piece of content that you found of Rawbs and how did you get to URealms?

Comments

• I found rob thanks to watching Pause playing DvZ and craved more.
  • Technically the first video of his was Splash Attack. I say "technically" since I never got to the end of that video, and Splash Attack never lead me to consistantly watching his material. I only became a fan of his once he started submitting Unforgotten Realms to the Escapist Magazine. For some of the years since, I didn't realise that Splash Attack and Urealms were by the same person, but I guess that explains why Petey didn't know Hyperbeam.

I only ever made one forum post where I proclaimed that Pokemon Black was a ripoff of a ten-year-old ROM-hack of Pokemon Red & Blue of the same name, just on the basis on that they had the same name. Then again, I may have made that comment on Pollama.
  • Pixelmon with Slyfox popped my rawb cherry. 
  • I started with Jimmy the WoW story and Pepitoz, and from there eventually found Urealms. I've just sort of followed Rawb's content from there really. Really, really glad and grateful I found it though
  • Avidya -> Mindcrack -> Coe -> buffalo wizards ttt n shit -> rawb
  • I played DvZ from the stream only times, and watched even earlier. Just became a fan of Rob's creativity and tend to like everything he does, including Urealms!
  • I started watching when he was doing his DVZ stuff. I kind of left for a bit and remebered DVZ one day and decided to go back to his channel and the first eposide i saw was the character creation for the Jewel of the Dingo isles. I have been a huge fan ever since :smileporc: 
  • I literally stumbled upon one of the first Urealms streams by accident. I've been hooked ever since. It's one of the only things I get genuinely excited for these days. 
  • IMMA FIRIN' MY FIREBALL

Mannn jimmy the world of warcraft story is 10 years old.  :(  I think the general sum would be: Jimmy the WoW story > Unforgotten Realms > Two Player, Super Minecraft, etc. > stream time > PkmnRob > TTT, LoM, etc. > Urealms Live

It's been a long journey.
  • I have been here since he did some Dvz videos with the mindcrack guys. Never got to really play in his older videos, but I did try. I am a quiet guy and never really voiced out, but I have been watching robs stuff for a long time. Thinking back on the journey it has been, there have been many ups and downs but Rob has always been able to make content I love to watch. Sad when he has to drop things like pkmnrob streams, and Dvz/lord's of mnecraft slowly fading away, but I love Urealms and I hope for the best for Rob and the rest.
  • edited May 2017
    I found him with his DvZ content back in the Brucesgym.com era (That is both the website and the IP jimmy) and i have basically sticked around since than since he became my favorite content created and he still is.

I also loved to watch his old machinimas way before that but i didn't realize they where from him until a year ago.

Note: I'm still waiting for Time Gnomes III :(
  • Caught him on Slyfoxhound's pixelmon and subbed immediately. 
  • Originally my brother introduced me to his Dwarves vs Zombies youtube videos, and after that i continued to watch his videos on youtube (e.g. his TTT videos). One day, yet again, my brother introduces me to his first Urealms stream and after season 2 ended i decided to watch all of rob's original Urealms videos!
  • I watch rob during his Pokemon and minecraft stuff then after a while he went under my radar for a long time until 6 months ago I stumbled into his Chanel again and saw urealms I then started at season one to season two and a fell in love with it I've then kept a tab on urealms every since 
  • I know I found Rob though Mindcrack but I can't be sure what exactly it was. It was probably a GMod video. I got hooked by Buffalo Wizards content. I remember there was a Mindcrack TTT and a Buffalo Wizards TTT and the Buffalo Wizards series just had so much more energy, it had more of a playful energy which I enjoyed. I started watching old DvZ and I found Lords of Minecraft fun to watch. Been watching just about everything he puts out since. As well as Justin, love watching a Justin stream if I can catch it. 

As for URealms I saw Rob talking about the original test show that had Egoraptor in it. I watched some of that when it got put on YouTube and didn't find it particularly interesting to watch. I decided to give URealms show a try when that came out and loved it and I've been hooked ever since. :smilebold: 
  • edited May 2017
    Found him through Pause/Etho DvZ videos and have been hooked ever since. :rawb: 
  • edited May 2017
    I first started with DvZ I remember how one time I got into a cat game and the game was too laggy so I was banned. It was the one with Guude and Pause I think. Anyway then I realized later that Rob made some animations on Newgrounds back when I used to post on that site! It's like everywhere I go on the Internet Rob is there. I used to work for a website called Gaia online and I found his account on there. Rob is eveeerrrrrywhheeeeerrreeeeee
  • I came back when there were the Dwarves vs. Zombies livestreams on Fridays with the super alpha bruce's gym
  • Unforgoten realms on Newgrounds 
  • Found Rob through DvZ with Pause and others and ended up sticking around since then. 
  • edited May 2017
    Back in the ol' DVZ days. I believe I was watching Etho when he uploaded his POV of a few games. From then on I've simple been watching Rawb's content and the rest is history.
  • A bud of mine linked a "Playn' it for the Plot" episode and I had to know who where these men. I then saw they did the "Nuran Campaign" with Arin Heanson and fell into the Urelms hole. So I'm pretty new but already love the content and system. :smileneena: 
  • It was that one UHC. Then I watched his stuff here and there. Then Nuren happened. Now I'm watching this wonderful thing.
  • Got my first contact with the rawbs as i watched a DVZ video on Guudes Youtube channel. Rawb made a stone helmet (out of cobblestone) for PauseUnpause. I was instantly hooked by that humor and checked out Rawbs channel. 
  • For me it started with me wanting to find a lets play of Ni No Kuni. I found Vintagebeef, and because of him started watching minecraft. From there it was MCGamer, Millbee, PauseUnpause that I watched and it must have been one of the collab videos that made me laugh a lot and I started watching everything Rob had to offer. I remember watching the old pokemon lets plays he had when the Nuren campaign came around.  From then I think I became a real fan of it all. XD
  • It's weird for me, I watched a lot of his stuff, mainly splash attack and the Unforgotten realms reboot. then when UHC 13 (Still the best season by far) came out, I was like "oh its that guy who made Urealms" and then I realized about splash attack. so i stayed, didn't watch much. until  the tabletop videos came out, Then waifu wars came out, and I think we all know where it went from there.
  • edited July 2019
  • I don't remember when exactly, but I know I started watching the DvZ videos back before PMC.   Although, I probably found them through Etho and/or Pause.   Its pretty cool watching DvZ grow.   I started playing however doing PMC and then later took a break after all the slots filled up and I didn't have the means to buy Super Jimmy.   I am back to playing now though as the numbers are now smaller, so if you see me around be sure to say hai! 

As I stated in my introduction post, I've only started watching URealms in the past month... And trying to do my best to binge watch...    What are the main campaigns I should view?   In case I can't finish my S3 start?
  • UHC first I believe, then started binge watching every pokemon episode and any content I could find.
  • for me it was he  Dwarves vs Zombies and blaze black team echo 5th run  Pokemon Nuzlocke and 
    Two Player side note who remembers the Pokemon Nuzlocke and Two Player