Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Unofficial Urealms Character Importer / Exporter

Link to Mod Download

Installation:
  • Subscribe to the mod on Tabletop Simulator
  • Highlight all three items (Import Figure, All Cards Deck, Export Figure)
  • Right click on center item and click save object
  • Load up Urealms tabletop map and pull from saved objects under heading Objects
Importing Characters:
  • Right click on the import character figure
  • Paste the character's url from the character creator in the description
  • Click the import character button
  • You can change the slots the cards go into by changing the highlighted number in the url as seen below (#2/#3/#4)

Exporting Characters:
  • Click the export character button
  • Make sure that the notes section in the bottom right corner does not have a red X on it
  • Copy from the notes and place in your browser
  • You can change the character it is exporting by placing a number (1/2/3/4) in the description of the export figure
Link to Mod Download

In case you didn't know about it can find the character creator here 

This is my first time doing anything with Tabletop Modding so please let me know if there are any problems or issues you run into. Also, any suggestions or feedback is highly encouraged. Thanks!

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• That's very neat. Well done!
  • @Saxten2011 ;Thanks, I've been working on this the past couple of days. Feels so good to finally post it!
  • This is super cool! Very nice job, man! The gifs were a nice touch! :)
  • Super useful looking mod. Especially if you want to insert pre-made characters or characters from past campaigns into a game.
  • @Alistor_Strange Yep, I built this mod so that people could do character creation online, as well as making it easier to share characters at the beginning and ends of campaigns. Can't wait to see someone use it for a campaign. Thanks!
  • This looks great! It will certainly help when I do campaigns with friends!
  • @Charzard4261 That's what I hope it's used for. Thanks for the kind words!
  • This is super amazing! :D nice work!
  • Hmmm i didnt work like it was meant to for me. at first i got lua errors then when it actually worked the cards that it spawned were incorrect
  • @Power the website's CC is down for maintenance probably.
  • @Power Is it still broken now? Let me know if it is so I can fix it.
  • Sorry man this seems cool but does not work for me lua function error
  • Does this work with custom cards?
  • @Tether No way to make it work with custom cards. All the cards are being drawn from the decks already in game.
  • Jaw absolutely dropped
  • Seems like there is an issue with some people when using the mod. If it shows a lua error, delete all the pieces, and then recopy them to your board.
  • edited July 2017
    @Pillowkeeper Do you have a link to the add-on that deals out cards to a specific area of a character.
    I'm interested of the add-on that has the Deal buttons.
    Here is a refrence picture. https://gyazo.com/c0163abf36f883da3be34a12c75a78df.
    (sorry for the sloppy picture) 
  • Wow this is awesome!
  • This is awesome, however I'm worried that because of some bugs (not within your control) this might work a little wonky for some of the treasure decks because the cards are misnamed. How are you pulling the card data?
  • edited July 2017
    @Rob Yeah, I had some trouble with the card names. Essentially I wrote a script to look through all the decks on the table and put one of each card into a deck titled All Cards. Then I cross reference the card that I pick with an internal database of card names to ensure that it pulls the right card. For the cards that have misspellings, I've been adjusting them accordingly in my internal database. It may break on some cards, but it works for a majority of them!