Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Rare Avatars

Hello! I've recently saved up enough gold to buy my favorite avatar Jenathorn Barringster, and I realized that the only other person I remember seeing having this icon was Rob on the test website! Does anyone else have a rare avatar they think is unique to everyone else?

Comments

• This one, I barely see anyone else with it which is perfect because it helps me find my old comments, or get other people confused because its so rarely used.
  • Empusa is pretty rare. I actually haven't seen any other empusas.
  • I think Sergio Fabioso is rare, I was going to get him but saw Jo and I loved him alot.
    I might changed to him but at the same time, I prefer Jo, and because I like kobolds. 

Maybe or maybe not in 'that' way though.

• I've only seen 1 or 2 more Ghanas
  • Fetchthewater is pretty rare; so rare, that no one has him. Heck, I have him as an avvie and even I don't have him!
  • I don't think I have seen a single person with the Nisovin avatar 
  • i haven't seen To much kinny boots. but im not on this alot.
  • I believe that I'm rare
  • I don't think I've seen any other Philepes.
  • @Shadow Ghana was actually going to be my first because he's one of my favorite elves, but I decided on Jenathorn since few people have it.
  • I know DeNada is a pretty popular choice, but he is just too cool for me to pass up. Especially since I already bought Karl Landers.

Speaking of which, not a bunch of Karls...
  • I haven't seen a single Cecilia Granger icon. (though I am saving to get Empusa so there probably won't be any Cecilias after I do :P )
  • To be honest I think ill use this one forever.
  • I have seen a few of mine but since sharpswords are cool I had to get him.
  • @NevaMoore ; Are you gonna make me less rare?
  • Not many people have Trandon avatar, I've only seen one other person besides me with him
  • @Vikenikes xd you thought
  • edited July 2017
    I am saving up for Jenathorn! Only 800 to go!

Edit: Finally got her a few days ago!
  • Ive only seen 1 or 2 Virgo's
  • I've only seen one other Phineas, but thats probably because he's a 10k
  • I like this one cause it kinda matches my name
  • For one of the portraits which you get for only 1000 Gold, the basic male dwarf feels alot rarer than I would think it to be, and currently I feel the basic dwarf matches the main thing i kinda post about on the forums, Making Cards and Expansions to let my Creativity loose.

But like really, this is only a 1k, I'm surprised i don't see more of it. I guess it's because it's a dwarf and alot of people might think dwarves are boring though.

Although I do plan on switching in due time, depending on if I like any other profiles coming up [Like good ol' Fjord Stormstick maybe?]
  • No love for Kristy Cobbler? I don't really want to buy anything else until the season is over anyways.
  • Sly's are kinda rare, only seeing a few.
  • Raynel is actually not that rare even though it costs 6000
  • @Firelie Raynel will probably be my second choice, I think her new artstyle really makes her look bad ass.
  • @loveland yeah its really cool
  • ive seen 1 other porbo.... porbo is best porc...