Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Site crashing

Rob, or any one else who knows the answer to this.
When ever I select something on the forums the forums take a bit to load then crashes saying this site can not be reached I can just refresh but it happens every time and its annoying. Yes I know this is a new website and it will be buggy. I was just wondering if you know when this might be fixed, also thx for the new website it looks amazing. Sorry if this was already posted.

Comments

• It'll just take time, everyone's trying to join the site at once so of course it's gonna be laggy. I doubt there's an ETA for the time it's gonna be better but we all just need to be patient :smileporc: 
  • Between the initial discord rush and the eventual video, I give it a week or two before it's stable.
  • Yep, just give it time for people to see the new site and calm down.
  • kk thx. also what ETA?
  • Yeah, there is currently a lot of traffic right now. Site will probably be way faster in a couple of days when less people are on at once.
  • sweeet. HYPE. also is urealms table top released for us yet?
  • Rob in his video said it will probably be released soon after the first campaign of season 3 (on May 27)  :p