Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Welcome to the Gamemaster Corner!

Rob
Rob
edited April 2017 in The Gamemaster Corner
Phineas Barringster
"Gamemaster Corner? What's this chaper about professor? In fact.. what's a gamemaster?!"

"Ha ha! This is a place for Gamemasters and players around the world to share their stories and adventures with each other. Maybe to share some tips on roleplaying, ask some questions from their fellow community members, or even just sharing something amazing that happened in their games!"

"You didn't answer my second question professor nader sir! What's a gamemaster and can I be one? "

"Ahh yes well... that is somewhat complicated to explain to an elf from our world Phineas, but a gamemaster is one who controls all things. They are the gods of their own world and control anything!  ... and yes Phineas, even you can be a gamemaster! "

"BOW BEFORE THE LORD OF THESE WORLDS MORTALS MWUHAHAHAHA! I AM THE DARK CABALIST WIZARD KING LORD PHINEAS THE RED! YOU SHALL CALL ME MASTER PHINEAS OR ELSE ALL YOUR ROLLS SHALL BE DEEMED LOW! MWUHAHAHAHA"

Comments

• Rob
    Rob
    edited May 2017

Hey every and welcome to the Gamemaster Corner!
    This is a place for talking about your roleplay experiences in URealms. You can ask questions about the game here for others to answer, share stories from your table, or start up brainstorming about cards and campaign idea threads for the community. There are two subsections in the Gamemasters Corner the URealms FAQ and the Campaigns forum.

The URealms FAQ is a place you can ask a question to Rob about URealms or read other questions the community has asked and had answered.

The Campaigns Forum is a place where you can submit your own custom campaigns or look at other campaigns created by the community or Rob to use for your own games.
This discussion has been closed.