Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Favorite episode of Unforgotten Realms~

The animated series will always have a place close to my heart and I'd love to know what your favorite episode or moment was in the series. I think mine was the episode where Roamin sold "lemonade" to people in order for Sir Schmoopy and company to get normal bodies back.

Comments

• Yo dog, I heard yo and yo dog likes yo-yos, so I put yo dog on a yo-yo, so yo can go yo-yo yo dog while yo dog yo-yos dog. Yo?
    Ep 23, I will forever have that memorized
  • I really liked the lumberjack, Zeros! Unfortunately he was just an OOOOPIIIICAAAAALLL IIIIILLLUUUUSSSIIIOOONNN!!!!
  • Episode 24, "Oh so if you dont press the button the door opens."
  • "Unforgotten Ninja Turtles, Unforgotten Ninja Turtles, Unforgotten Ninja Turtles, Heroes in a full shell instead of a half!
    My name is Roamin, leader of team! I used to be a Paladin but now my skin is green!"

Kicking Names And Taking Ass.

• I liked that one with Timmy the nice guy.
  • I liked the one where the guys did that thing. And then they faught that thing. And then that thing happened
  • But really thoigh i liked porc hunters and Im sad Deadbones never made another flare fist character
  • Anything with Professor Walrus in it.
  • I like the one where Deligoth Nader explains the Nader Gems' actual purpose.
  • The one where Roamin acted as a freelance detective "that'll be 87.50"
  • The musical episode! Still gets stuck in my head. We're in mooooonwall paaaaaass
  • The special where Roamin and Gaary go to Wendy's.

To this day, I will still insist that "THAT. IS NOT. A FROSTY!"
  • @brownhair798
    "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Don't be silly Professor Walrus!"
  • edited May 2017
    @snarkyslytherin @Xlane ; oops! stupid me lol! I think I like the first one of all of them, just for the memories! :)
  • edited May 2017
    So many good episodes, but probably have to pick the roamin and Jacque episode during season 2, if only for the music.
  • idk, i think the one where they all try to explain thor got the most laughs out of me, but the show is just so classic I dont think I can pick just one episode that will 100 percent be my favorite
  • Personally I love all of the very first 8 episodes of the original series. I liked the meta narrative of Mike and Rob talking more out of character, something that was lost in the reboot series. 
  • @SMS00 I felt like the reboot was good on that, but my favorite thing about that is that the rebooted version was that characters were aware about being both in a game, and in a web cartoon.
  • I like the one where sir Shmoopy said I cast flare
  • @ShadowPoow We're talking about the cartoon not the show.
  • Roamin's intro episode.
    R-O-A to the M-I-N
    He's a crime solvin' rank 11 Paladin
    to the R-O-A to the M-I-N
    He's a crime solvin' rank 11 Paladin
    Yeah.

"You pay him with... Blueberries?"
    "I have low self-esteem."
  • We're talking about the cartoon, not the campaigns :) @ShadowPoow
  • tbh the time Rob slept with a random guy in that tavern has always been vividly memorable for me. 

19 + 4 that means I SCOOOOOOORE!  >:)
  • The one where they were underwater and got the sea dragon to fly into the wall.  Laughed so hard at that one.
  • Don't have a particular episode that is my all time favorite, but I absolutely lost it when Roamin and Gaary ride Ursa Arcadius to get on the ship.

"Don't worry, I'll fire another rocket!"
  • "THE ARBITER WOULD ALSO LIKE SOME LEMON GRENADES"
  • Oh man I adored episode 19. I was such a glutton for lore and backstory. The episode had a completely different tone and I just loved it as a bit of exposition. 
  • @TimLC ; Same! it was a  nice change of pace having some things explained for once.