Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

You are give unlimited use of every spell to exist (Even legionaries) for one day, What Do You Do?

I have no clue yet, it's 1:30am and I just thought of this nifty question, I'll sleep on it and edit this post in the morning.

Comments

• Does this include creation magic? cause ohhh boy the amount of kinky stuff that I would do with that kind of power.
  • greaterpyroblast an infinite amount of times on the sun. Goodbye, Kallisto!
  • Make money. All the money. Convert this unlimited amount of magic into pure cash moolah and retire to a comfortable island cabana near the Dingo Isle
  • Step 1: Create as much gold as I want.
    Step 2: Go hire the other best mages anywhere.
    Step 3: Climb the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.
    Step 4: ????
    Step 5: Profit
  • id grow a beard
  • I'd grow a beard and then shave it, with magic. And get hella gold and upgrade my computer
  • Lascene infinite day
  • Just spam siggneeos and greaterpyroblast at everything. also throw on opticalillusions for good measure

And YOU get a greater pyroblast! AND YOU get a greater pyroblast! Everyone get's a greater pyroblast!

By the end of the day i would've killed basically every divine being, at least half of the dragon aspects and cast so much fire that the realms are closer to being just 1 giant fireball than anything living. Everything is just dead.
  • Step 1: Conjure Fortune
    Step 2: Conjure Fortune
    Step 3: Conjure Fortune
    Step 4: Conjure Fortune
    Step 5: Spell of Bearding
  • Sandbold time stopping magic
    i will have fulcontrol of everything forever
  • Wormhole the everloving shit out of Bopen
  • Creation magic so every day can be like this, and call myself a divine. Bam!
  • I would...teleport bread. 

Oink...
  • id cast reborn on bopen IM NOW BOPEN

• Medusa. I am King now. Everyone shall love me and despair.
  • I pyroblast everyone and claim that if I don't become ruler of the world I will unleash my power again. They don't know I only that ability for a day...
  • One day? Uhh... Lascenes EVERYWHERE! And start spamming conjure fortune in my force-pillar-made fortress... maybe also go and take all of the legendary items from people while they are lascened... capture a believer soul and put it in a book about a captured divine who eventually grows to love it's master... become immortal... the usual.
  • Lascene, magician hat