Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Thank You URealms Team!

All of you are awesome, intelligent, creative, and entertaining! Super thanks to Rob for making my early visits to NG way back so worth while! I understand the effort, time, and mental exhaustion this work puts on you. I remember you taking months to work on those good ole animations (first generation of the series is still my favorite :) ). And yet, you never let this IP just die. It may have been zombified and left in the air a couple times, but you intended to come back to it and made it even better each time!

Props to Nisovin the fellow Wizard! IT is a stressful, yet extremely rewarding industry. Most times, your super hard work goes unnoticed and you get blamed whenever something goes wrong. Thank you for being awesome and developing this platform!

@ Art Team - keep doing what you love and stay creative! If Rob challenges your ideas or interpretations, talk about it and potentially spawn new ideas :)

@ Fans - Old and new, we are here because we love what Rob and his companions have made. His friends are really funny and entertaining, and put on a great show for us. Let's stick together, united as a family, and nurture this amazing Service (provided to us for Free!!!)

Cheers to many more years!

Comments