Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

How to upload maps to TTS

Hey Guys,

I feel like I am just missing something really simple, but I can't figure our how to get Meganzools patreon maps uploaded to TTS.

I've gotten really close, as in click cloud upload and/or local upload and have had the maps pop up.  But they do not save or stay.  If I click on another view map, the on I just uploaded disappears.  

Can someone explain to me like I am a ten year old basic step by step instructions of how to make this work.

Thanks

Comments

• Are you using the TTS Mod? Where the map selector is in the bottom left you can copy and paste a map link. You can have up to 5 different maps loaded atm with the mod (but it can be pretty buggy with saving tile states atm)
  • Yes I am using the TTS Mod, and I have had 2 rounds with a couple friends getting the hang with those 5 pre-loaded maps.  

When you say post map link there seems to be a couple ways, but I'm getting some trouble loading screens.

I've entered the following;
    https://imgur.com/HEWdVfF
    or
    click embed and copy link and then posted this
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HEWdVfF" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/HEWdVfF"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Then it says I need it needs a jpg, so I download the map, and upload it locally, and I get it on the screen looking good, but if I even to one of the other 5 maps it goes away.

If its just buggy no sweat, but if I am missing something about downloading the map to my TTS in a better way kind of like the tokens let me know.

BTW Rob, LONG TIME LISTENER FIRST TIME CALLER - I've watched the original seasons a couple times through for years.  Love what you did and love that your starting something new!!

Thank You!
  • So when you upload to imgur you need to right click and copy link and thats the link you need to paste into TTS

https://i.imgur.com/HEWdVfF.jpeg

• and then in TTS take that link and paste it here

and this little thing is how you can quickly change between 5 maps. when i recorded the new urealms it wasn't "saving" where all the tiles should be from thing to thing so im gonna be looking into that soon.
  • OMG I knew it was something simple that works so well

Thanks for looking out!