Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Ancient Creators (God RP)

Welcome everyone to this crazy idea of a few god rps. Yes, that's right, a few god rps, hear me out. This rp chains will follow a set of gods/other titles for god-like creators as you create the universe and a world at the center of it. This will take a lot from real-life mythology, but taking a lot from this one idea from Greek mythology. Where there was one set of creators 'gods' but the title of rules will change as they have children or creatures form from them. With that introduction out of the way time for the main mechanics and the godly field you control.

Mechanics:
Timeline:
    - Etherial Start: All Ancients will awaken in a strange blank universe of nothingness. At the start of everything, the universe is changed from the Ancients' very existence. Time, space, gravity, and all other baseline things start here. All Ancients have just become a thing, you all are just learning your powers and get to communicate with one another at this time.
    - The Great Creation: All Ancient can start creating whatever they like in this universe. The Universe is your playground, making realms or some sort of eldritch creatures can be made here. But conflicts can also be created here.
    - The Next Era: The final time you may control the Ancients, this is the time of passing the torch. Either willing or by force, the next generation of Creators start here. Each Ancient can willing make beings of creation, or they may spawn from you. Eiter way the new God fields are based on what your Ancients do.

(last second note, Creating the Next-generation can be weird and complicated. You can just make them from nothing, they can be made from parts or form from you. You can get dirty with a fellow Ancients, maybe make your own bride. It's up to you, just some ideas.)

Creation:
     - Fairly basic, you can create anything based on your roll. Now as Ancients whatever you make will be big and important. Now based on your fields certain creations will be easier than others. If you can make an argument to convince me it fits, the rolls will be easier to make.

Creativity:
     - Just something to think about, don't think you have to do things based on our world or other myths. There might be a need for an ancient to create a realm or world for others to inhabit. But other realms, worlds, dimensions, or other horrors can be made. This might be chaotic, but since it's the start it's okay

Map/Lore:
    - During this stage, there won't be a physical map. It's more of building lore in the world and creating things for later. But world/map making will be a thing in other rp.

Ancient Domain:
(Basically god of ____)

Emotions: 

Choas:
Darkness/Void:
Light/Aether:
Magic:

Time:
Space:
Gravity:
World/Plants/Earth (basically the center of the Universe)

Death/Destruction: (Can destroy others' work and create things to destroy others' work)
Life/Creation: (Basically general everything)

(If needed I might make an NPC Ancient to be/make the world or a realm. But these Domains are vague enough for someone to create something.)

As the first RP, there isn't too much detail. It's meant to be simple and a starter for the other rp's to grow from. It won't last too long unless y'all somehow stretch this section. With that said, you all may start with Creator-Creation. Welcome, New Creator.

CC:

Name:
Gender: (If you care, y'all are strange beings who came from nothing after all)
Domain: (pick one above, If you have any questions just ask)
Appearance:
Personality: (If you wish to sort of play it out during the Etherial Start, you can)

***********************************************************************************

Lore doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ju-Kz6opu2JrMvRS7ENaubMRJFOThCZsISxJsSTBInA/edit?usp=sharing

Current Players Ancients:
-- @friskyBrisky ,
Name: Tian Thrazga
Domain: Life/Creation
Appearance: A human body with a silk white loin cloth that hugs one of his legs. His head, however, is that of a Deer Head, covered in fur with massive Antlers that connect into a circular cage.
Personality: Tian is a god of few words but of many great actions. He is self-righteous and determined whenever he sees (what he considers) injustice. He also values strength and wisdom, viewing inaction as unacceptable.

-- @bl1ndn3rd ,
Name: Bezo, Divine Counselor of Madness (see this is foreshadowing. Gotta have my Dark Souls-esc Boss Name)
Domain: MAGIC
Appearance: 
Personality: We'll See.

-- @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ,
Name: Liana, The Nature Mother.
Gender: Primarily Female, however, can take on other forms.
Domain: Earth/Plants/World(s?)
Appearance:

Her appearance may change with the seasons if they are eventually made.

Personality: Caring and considerate, Liana usually holds a maternal-like instinct over any of her creations as well as gradually with her brethren. However, this also can leave cautious of those who have ill will. If any do significant harm to her creations, however, she isn't afraid to show the wrath which nature holds.

Any living being of her creation will always have the same emerald eyes as she does.

-- @WritingWyvern , (NPC)
Name: Ika Tidma
Domain: Time
Appearance: Ika wears light gray robes that cover up all of his body. Covering what he really looks like, while the robe has eye symbols in a golden outline all around the robe. strange interconnecting lines between four eyes, one on the back of his hood, two on his shoulders, and a final one on the front of his hood. Finally on the chest is an hourglass in a golden circle. Ika is never wanting to show what he looks like underneath
Personality: Right now he is watching
 quietly and waiting to see what happens. 

- @Firelie ; ,
NAME: Ah'lloigshogg
Domain: Chaos
Appearance: Chaos has no physical form, and thus, has no appearance. Ah’lloigshogg exists only in the minds of living creatures, and is only able to exert its power through them.
Personality: rolling with it, being a newborn technically and all.

- @Kingedyou ,
Name: Suffering 
Domain: Death/Destruction
 Appearance: Suffering has no real physical form, instead it exists as a massive black cloud like a dark plume of smoke. The cloud is impossible to see through however once inside the cloud it’s completely transparent. Suffering can communicate with any being touching or enveloped by it.
Personality: Suffering is a cosmic manipulator, it wishes only to see things die and be destroyed. Therefore, it spends its time enveloping beings and trying to persuade them to destroy. Suffering lives to create it’s namesake, suffering.

***********************************************************************************

Comments

• Name: Tian Thrazga
    Domain: Life/Creation
    Appearance: A human body with a silk white loin clothe that hugs one of his legs. His head, however, is that of a Deer Head, covered in fur with massive Antlers that connect into a circular cage.
    Personality: Tian is a god of few words but of many great actions. He is self-righteous and determined whenever he sees (what he considers) injustice. He also values strength and wisdom, viewing inaction as unacceptable.
  • Name: Bezo, Divine Counselor of Madness (see this is foreshadowing. Gotta have my Dark Souls-esc Boss Name)
    Domain: MAGIC
    Appearance: 
    Personality: We'll See.
  • ( @friskyBrisky ) ( @bl1ndn3rd )
    Okay, you both look good, you two are in. I plan to start when we have at least around 4-6
  • edited February 16
    Oooh, hopefully we can go ahead and get some co-operation with this one instead of having folks spread out and do their own things.
    ---
    Name: Liana, The Nature Mother.
    Domain: Earth/Plants/World(s?)
    Appearance:

Her appearance may change with the seasons, if they are eventually made.

Personality: Caring and considerate, Liana usually holds a maternal-like instinct over any of her creations as well as gradually with her brethren. However this also can leave cautious of those who have ill will. If any do significant harm to her creations however, she isn't afraid to show the wrath which nature holds.

Any living being of her creation will always have the same emerald eyes as she does.
  • ( @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    Everything checks out, your in. A note about this rp, there is a reason there wasn't an Order Domain. This is a chaotic time, you guys can cooperate, but it's not expected. Just so you know, during the first phase you can try to convince the others of this.
  • @WritingWyvern
    Oh yeah i get that, it's just that prior events barely had any whatsoever, with folks making races and only really focusing solely upon their own creations to a point where some basically turned into nation simulators.

I'm more hoping that it's less of 'everyone makes their own creations and only cares about those and damn everyone else' and more 'people develop their own things and also be slightly co-operative to make more than the sum of its parts by not always reacting in a negative manner to others creations.'
  • ( @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ) ( @bl1ndn3rd ) ( @friskyBrisky )
    Alright, I want to get this started soon, so I'll make one NPC. If someone really wants that domain later, then I can just give it up.

Name: Ika Tidma
    Domain: Time
    Appearance: Ika wears light gray robes that cover up all of his body. Covering what he really looks like, while the robe has eye symbols in a golden outline all around the robe. strange interconnecting lines between four eyes, one on the back of his hood, two on his shoulders, and a final one on the front of his hood. Finally on the chest is an hourglass in a golden circle. Ika is never wanting to show what he looks like underneath
    Personality: Right now he is watching
     quietly and waiting to see what happens. 

Okay, we will start around 2 CST. This doesn't mean the CC is closed, I would accept some last-second people. Especially during the first time period.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ) ( @bl1ndn3rd ) ( @friskyBrisky ) ( @WritingWyvern )
    (On the front page, there is a doc that will hold all the lore for this rp and others)
    Welcome fellow Ancient Creators, and welcome to our Creation Myth and the Era of the 
    Ethereal Start. Now anyone else seeing this does have some more days to make an Ancient Creator. The First or Second era can have some last-second Ancients.

All the current Ancients have found themselves driting in an empty universe, just floating their aimless. Until one day, you all felt others nearby, fellow beings, and started drifting towards them. During the 
    Ethereal Start, our Ancients can introduce themselves to one another and start discussing their next objective in the Unverse. You may start chatting with whichever Ancient you wish. 
  • Liana gently glides through the vast emptiness of the universe, her light-green wings beating slowly through the space around her, activity restored to her body after sensing a shift in the fabric of this reality. 3 others like her... suddenly being sensed at the same time, it is the first she has experienced.

...Why?

For as long as she could remember, she was the only thing in this vast emptiness, so a shift in the flow of things has intrigued her, anticipating her first contact with any of these new beings. Maybe they can help her find a proper purpose, and maybe encourage her to use the power she holds.

Liana is ready to encounter any of the other players, wishing to meet at least one of the others first before she begins to use some of her power.
  • ( @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    As Liana is gliding through the empty space, she can feel one of the other powerful beings near her. She tries to find them but is having a hard time sensing their exact location. Until she finally sees a figure in the distance. She can see a strange cloaked figure just floating there with their arms cross. Looking like they have been waiting for her.

"Oh, so you are the first to come. How interesting." Ika said floating around in deep thought. "So, Liana right? Why have you come here?" Liana does find it strange, they know her name.
  • A strange being floats through the great beyond. Void. Quiet. Undisturbed.
    It's wings flutter carelessly, as it drifts through the darkness.
    When you are born in nothing, you feel nothing.

Until...There was something. A faint glow. And then another. And finally a third. The creature felt something for once. Curiosity. A new feeling. And a sense that satisfying this feeling could lead to more feelings. It began heading in that direction.

Bezo approaches, quickly, and fast. The other Ancients can sense their energy speeding towards them all instantly, as they crave satisfying this new emotion.

• @WritingWyvern
    "Uh... yes, that is my name... I'm sorry, i'm just a bit surprised, I thought I was all alone in this realm, not sensing anything else until now, so finally being able to meet another entity is rather refreshing."

Liana says gently, with a slight exhale of relief.

"Honestly, i'm not sure why I am here. All I can recall is floating through this endless space for the longest time until I suddenly sensed a couple of other entities, one of which being you..."

Her right ear twitches just as she seems to notice something, turning to her right as she detects another barreling quickly towards their location (@bl1ndn3rd).

"Oh? It seems like another is heading this way rather quickly."
  • ( @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    "Hmm, yes i guess i felt the same, but things have changed." He said floating around and just staring off into space. "We all felt the same, but the future is cloudy. Too much is unknown, we will have to see what the others do."

He takes a breath before standing straight. "My name? oh yes, my name. I am Ika Tidma. we should probably head to our brethren. Who knows, they might be nice or violent" He said very cryptically. 

He points at the directions of ( @bl1ndn3rd ) and simply floats towards them
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @WritingWyvern ;
    Bezo, as they call themselves, comes slamming into the other two ancients, knocking them down for the moment.
    "Woah."
    Bezo's voice sounds like it has many layers, as if multiple people are talking at once, male and female.
    "Hello?"
  • @bl1ndn3rd @WritingWyvern ;
    As Bezo slams into her and Ika, Liana spirals uncontrollably for a moment before catching herself, using her wings to cancel her rotation and then gliding back

"Please do be careful, you was flying so fast that you almost knocked some of the essence right out of me... Who may you be?"
  • ( @bl1ndn3rd , @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    There is a bit of a boom when the Ancients crashed into each other, nothing too big, well for them at least. Ika floats off a bit, slowly stopping in space, saying "Oh, Bezo. Hm interesting that it's you to come." Ika said drifting upside down.

"I am Ika..... Ancient of TIme" He said almost like he was forcing it out.
    "Hi. Yeah...Bezo. Ancient of...Magic." They say, the words seeming to come to them in the moment.
    "A pleasure to finally...See something else."
    They smile, a wide grin with sharp and pointy teeth.
  • @WritingWyvern @bl1ndn3rd
    "Well... I am Liana, the Ancient of the... World and Plants?"
    She says as if the reason for her existent is innate within her, but never contemplated until this very moment.
  • @bl1ndn3rd , @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    "Hmm, strange, very strange. Something to note for later it seems." Ika said half whispering to himself. Before he clears his throat.

"So what are your plans? Now that we have meant, what are you two going to do now?" He asks
  • @WritingWyvern @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    "Now..."
    Bezo looks around the emptiness.
    "More. I want more."

• @bl1ndn3rd , @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    "interesting, simply more. I guess it is boring here. Any reason or plans after that."
    Ika questioned, while finally drifting to an upright position.
  • @WritingWyvern @bl1ndn3rd
    "I... don't really know... but maybe we should try and make... something and go from there?"

Liana quietly says curiously, before attempting to make something really small. No real direction for her first creation, but to try and get a feel for her abilities, she is going to make a small thing, like a rock or a bush.

(I don't know if we should actually make anything yet so I won't roll, and if it warrants a roll you can just do this first one in my stead.)
  • edited February 17
    ( @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    (Well well well, an eager Ancient aren't you. Well as we aren't in the phase yet, but since it's a very little thing. I will roll for it, in the next era, you can make something so little pretty easily.  )

Okay the first roll of the rp, and it's for a small rock or bush. I Will update the post with the results 

@bl1ndn3rd , @Jj_TeRroR_jJ )
    Both other Ancients watch as Liana form a small baseball-size rock in her hands, it glows in a bright green color. It looks strange a beautiful to the other two Ancients. With Ika responding.
    "Strange, so you are the one to start everything." He said simply.
  • @WritingWyvern
    (It's just one thing, she'll try and get a grasp on everything else before she works on any other creations like knowing all the other ancients and a plan of action.)

@WritingWyvern @bl1ndn3rd ;
    Liana looks at the baseball-rock with utter shock and surprise
    "Oh woah... wow that was hard i'm not gonna do that again until we have a plan, I was just trying to figure out what we can do, I didn't expect that to work!"
  • ( @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ) ( @bl1ndn3rd )
    Ika floats there thinking for a moment, "What do you plan on using that Stone for? Because if you have none, may I have the stone?" 

Both ancients can tell that Ika is strangely wanting the stone, they can't tell why thou
    Bezo points at the stone.
    "That. I want more of that. We need more of stuff like that."
  • edited February 17
    @WritingWyvern @bl1ndn3rd ;
    "How come? I don't have a precise plan right now, but it does give me ideas, and maybe after a while I can use this as a starting point... like a big origin seed or something."

Liana says, pondering about her position in everything, slowly tossing the baseball rock between her hands, fumbling at one point and quickly grabbing it again.

"...Maybe we should figure something out that we all work on together. I didn't even know I could make this, and did it without really knowing what I was doing... what could we all imagine together?"

Liana suddenly looks around

"...And where is the other guy anyways?"
  • ... Wandering. That is all Tian remembered doing, and that's all Tian is going to do as long as he can help it. The emptiness of this place has been somewhat comforting, if not dull, to Tian. But to him, there could be nothing better then walking through this empty land. As he wanders, however, he can't help but sense something near by. Could it be others like him? Perhaps. After a few moments, he decides the best thing to do is to track what he's sensing.

Tian eventually wanders to the source, and finds 3 creatures looking at something. They look very little like Tian, but Tian decides he's going to walk up to, and around, them, in a circle, studying these other 3. (Should I roll for studying them @WritingWyvern?)
  • ( @friskyBrisky )
    Something like this, a roll isn't needed yet. Tian can tell that whatever that strange thing is, it is unnatural, but also somewhat natural. It gives off a sort of warm feeling to Tian as well, along with the welcoming green glow. But that is about it, other than that, it's just a sphere.

The creature in strange cloaks and robes is the first to speak to you. "Oh, so the last one was you. Tian right? I guess we are the first four then."
  • @WritingWyvern Tian stops and looks at the stranger in robes. "How did you know my name, creature?" Tian says softly, twitching one of his (deer) ears.