Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Custom Class: Casseur

Hey everyone! I have been making custom cards recently to prepare to run a campaign with some friends, and came up with this new class! The Casseur class focuses on 2 different things: using many weapons, and attacking with random weapons. You can choose to either fill out your inventory with many weapons to use powerful Basic Attacks, or cast mysterious spells to conjure random weapons on the spot. You can even materialize some of the weapons you conjure and add them to you inventory! I'm really proud of how this class came out, and I am excited to share it!

custom card

custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• Nice work! Really like the class! Its funny, its like the child class of 2 classes I play with (Smuggler and Ravager) with only 6 cards. Hope your players like it! Decided to add art to the cards for you real quick since I always think it adds to the immersion and it isn't much of a hassle to me. Let me know if there's any typos since the program I use meant I had to type the cards in by hand, or if you'd prefer a different character as the art!

All Cards: https://imgur.com/a/KB7E8lE
  • @MasterDJV
    Wow! These look really good! Thank you so much! I will be using these versions in the campaign. If I may ask, what program do you use to add the art? 
  • edited February 1
    @camomatt Made an awesome card-creation program for Urealms cards and he let me use it. It can even save cards for editing later or whatever. You could ask him about it @The_Epic_Espeon ; .

• @MasterDJV
    Thanks, I'll throw them a DM!