Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

How many comments have you made?

Hi Murlin here today I looked at the number of comments I've made and was actually astonished I have made 992 (when this post was made) comments now granted 30-40 of them would probably have just been little snipets or but I wanted to know the amount of comments everyone else has made since I think mine is a bit too high.

Comments

• That seems a littler higher than what the average might be. I'm the forums a good bit and have 103 (104 now) comments and have started 7 discussions. But unless other people come forward with their data we can't know for sure if your stats are above average. :smileporc: 
  • edited May 2017
    24 (You get the picture. Counting them is kinda pointless as making a comment to talk about it will increase it over and over. Just keep having fun in the community, my man.)
  • Yeah, almost 1000 :oh: Im at about 164 now. With 9 Discussions made.

~_~
  • @Astora I'm just wondering the general amount there is no reward for having high comments (that I know of maybe there's a medal or something at 100000 but it's Rawb and Niso so probably not)
  • @Murlin22 I see, I see. A lot of your comments are from the Roleplay forum, it seems. I actually kinda wish there were more medals for forum related stuff like posting.
  • @Astora ;
    yeah I love rping in general so I take part In nearly every discussion on that forum that's probably why it's so high now I think about it
  • I have 541, now. A fair few are from the RP forum, but I think over half aren't from the RP section. This site has replaced reddit, for me, though.
  • @snarkyslytherin yeah I've moved here from Reddit now it's my home and I must say it's a very nice home
  • I only have 35, now 36, but I don't see a problem with that. I only want to comment if there's something I can actually add to the discussion, and this can't really replace reddit for me considering I used it for a lot more than just URealms-related things.
  • im at 120 now 121 with 1 discussion. 
  • Make sure you @ people, otherwise they won't see.
    I never liked discussing the news/stuff with anonymous people, so this more than fulfills my social media. @Ulthax
  • @snarkyslytherin For me, I use reddit for game news (League of Legends, Hearthstone etc) and don't really post much on the bigger reddits. I also mod a smaller subreddit that's a lot more hands-on than modding other reddits can be because of the nature of the subreddit.

And yeah, I guess the reddit comment was a bit directed at you, but it was more just a general response.
  • 12 (now 13) comments, with 1 discussion made (in the Help Desk).
    I didn't really post much for the first week  :|
  • edited May 2017
    Also 12 (now 13) comments, with 1 discussion made (in Fan Art)
    I just don't post too much in general, unless I have something good to say. Maybe that'll change?
  • I only have 29 and one discussion. I need to get that up a bit don't I? I'm only at like 4 a day. 
  • 24 now and 3 discussions, crazy how many some people have
  • 131, the vast majority of them being from the RP forum. :)
  • Wait no 28.
  • DAMN IT!
  • I just contribute where i feel is necessary so im at 32 now :)
  • This is my 32nd, and that's actually higher than I thought it'd be. I'm normally a lurker on most sites but this forum just feels easier for me to comment on.
  • 11 cause I usually just lerk everywhere I go.  ~_~
  • 32, including this post. With wayyyy more of those posts being in that kobold genital thread than I probably should.

But it's too much fun
  • edited May 2017
    I dunno  maybe 

• Is there a counter for how many comments you've made or is everyone just great at remembering how many comments they've made?