Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

$100 can save a life.Can URealms band together to help with the worst current humanitarian disaster?

100 dollars could save a life.

Best charity I could find:

www.monareliefye.org (Mona Relief)

Donate, and tell your friends, family, people you communicate with online, etc. about a charity, Mona Relief (they are helpful because they are a team of Yemenis living in Yemen). 

This is very much out of the blue, but I want to try and band internet communities together in order to do good. I'm going to quote an article, since they do it better than I can. Remember, even 100 dollars could save a life, and please spread this info to friends, family, people you communicate with online, etc. This is very serious.

After six years of continuous war, 20 million people in Yemen are suffering from hunger and malnutrition.

Two-thirds of all Yemenis are hungry. Nearly half do not know when they will eat next. The rate of child malnutrition is one of the highest in the world. And now with COVID-19, the virus is likely to spread faster, more widely and with deadlier consequences than almost anywhere else in the world.

Yemen needs all of us. Please, please donate for those in need of water. Even a little can save a life.

I just want you to know that I'm raising awareness to people I follow about the worst current humanitarian disaster in Yemen right now. Please donate and tell others about it. 100 dollars could save a life. 

@Rob I know your streams make lots of money. Could you do streams as a fundraiser for this charity? I think we could raise a lot of money with which to good by doing that.

Comments

• edited January 25
    Please tell people you know to donate to the Mona Relief.