Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Bl1ndn3rd's Custom Stuff Dump

Hey guys! 

If you don't know me, my name is Dean, or Bl1nd around here. I'm a quiet lurker around Rawb's community, and have been here for a WHILE. We're talking I was a young child back in DvZ days, and grew up on his content.
And I'm in love with Urealms. It is my favorite thing Rawb has created, it brought me into Tabletop Roleplaying, and showed me that I LOVE DMING. It's so much fun to run little adventures and tell stories with my friends. 
So I've been doing campaigns with a lot of my friends, very randomly, since this whole...quarantine thing. bleh.
And with the MESS of a Lore Doc, Summary Doc, Tiles, and other messy bits I have, I've been inspired to start creating and sharing the cards I add in! Now, I'll be real, a lot of my campaigns and cards and stuff have been scraps I've found across old forum threads and the Steam Workshop that I've thrown together into a big old melting pot of Urealms. So I figured it's time, taking some inspiration from @brownhair798 to make and share what I've got.
So, without further ado, allow me to share, on this fine Christmas Day, my first class.
The Artist!
Let me know what you guys think!
I'll be sharing more as time goes on.

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• Thumbs up.

My only question about it is how you work the random status effect - Like, are you using a custom die or some such?
  • @brownhair798 ;
    I’m planning on having a total of 20, so I can use a basic d20 for it. In the future id opt for a custom d20 with the status effects on each side but cannot at the moment unfortunately
  • Super cool my man! Fun day to start sharing!
  • Very nice job! I'm very curious to see how this class will progress and your future classes too!
  • New Class: The Zealot

I wanted to try and introduce a sort of Warlock class. A class that worships a God, and gains abilities from them. So I made a class that does that in a way. Now I don't think its balanced for gameplay but I feel as though it can be really fun for Roleplay, so that's how I'm going to leave it. Let me know what you guys think, as I feel like I, as well as my players could have a lot of fun with it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/sMmysZM

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"