Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

So many of you still visit this site, so I thought I'd update you guys on some URealms stuff!

1235»

Comments

• @Pegarius At some point yeah, but it isn't anywhere near the top of my list of even URealms work I gotta do on the side.
  • @Rob Understandable! Thank you!
  • Hey Rob. I've started rewatching every single campaign. I'm planning to make a document that lists each characters kills and defeats. It's not gonna be scripted and filled with jokes like the kill counts on youtube. It'll be strictly a list. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and the guys, so I thought this would be a good start. I think it'd be neat to know which of your friends is the most bloodthirsty. I'm currently halfway through campaign 4. Once I'm done season 1 I'll make a post.
  • @ChiefCoiler Sounds cool my man! Enjoy the rewatch!
  • @Rob
    So um... bit embarrassing,  but... how do I even post? I'm bad at the internet.
  • I'm glad I found this project. It's given me a lot of good laughs and nights. I remember the first campaign I fully watched live was the Unseen Rogues. I actually would screenshot when my name appeared on donations. I bought an exp shirt and it was one of my treasured possessions. Enough that I actually gave it to my boyfriend for him to think of me because he knows how much I love this show. I haven't paid attention to the new stuff, I live in the nostalgia I guess. If it never comes back, oh well, I still love the time I spent with Urealms Live.
  • @Rob I was just rewatching the campaigns on your YT but all the vids are private, any idea when they will be viewable again? 
  • @Boissey Youtube made a change to unlisted video's in playlist. Since the end of july all those video's automatically became private unless the creator made them unlisted manually again. And if you look at rob's opinions about past video's, it seems he isn't planning on making the making them available.  Maybe if you go to his patreon you could find a way to watch them, not sure tho
  • Man that sucks, Its like when a game, movie or show becomes unplayable. I'm always for preservation of media so I really hope Rob changes his mind in the future. These shows mean a lot to me and others and it sucks to see them gone forever. 
  • I downloaded them all before it happened, but I don't feel like it's my job to share them since it's clear Rob doesn't want them to be around anymore. I too hope there will be a normal way to watch them in the future, even if it's just on his patreon. Rewatching the campaigns make it clear to me that they still hold up, and the legendary moments I forgot about feel just as fun experiencing them for the second time. 
  • Glad I got to see them when I did. URealms brought much joy to my life :)
  • It makes me unbelievably sad to know that those amazing pieces of art are no longer publicly available. I don't remember how many times I watched all of them all the way through, but it was at least 2 or 3 times. Your shows have been a big inspiration on my DM'ing style and an invaluable source of comedy. I really hope that they become available again. 
  • As long as Rob's Happy I don't mind hopefully one day there will be a way to download old campaigns.