Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The new Character Creation Update is looking spicey

I went to make some tiles for a future urealms game and I happened to check the CC mod again, and holy crickey does it look nice. From what I can see the new features are going to make creating campaigns so much easier in the future and I already can't wait for the next update. 

Comments

• Thanks man I'm trying to fix a few things that are still broken, but I need to get the mod to a nice place where I won't be stressed hosting a Dead Realms. This last year I would always stress out over the cards and parts of the mod not being finished because I rushed it out for Season 4, so I'm just trying to clean it up nicely now.
  • I just got tabletop simulator to play dnd with friends during quarantine, and the URealms mod is amazing!  I haven't been able to play a game yet but even character creation is really fun.  I was wondering about the hard copy of URealms you were talking about, and if that is still something you are planning on doing.  Thanks for giving us this amazing game!
  • Rob
    Rob
    edited April 6
    It's not something I'm looking into doing atm Jimmy, but maybe one day if I ever feel all the cards and rules are done i'll look into it just as something fun to make!