Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: Corsair's Quest

135

Comments

  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck "Hey, come back here chiddler!"
  • @Pufflemore (Right.) Mimey hides behind a rock, and will not take damage from the Gun shot.

    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Yes.) The Dwarf takes 5 Damage from Johan's Spiked Shield.
    ---
    @Maris @Loreteck "What?" Trevor says, realizing that Charles has run off, again. "Oh dear, forgive me Lady Catherine. Charles!" Him and Cassandra start looking for Charles.
  • @friskyBrisky  ;@Maris ;
    "Let's go look after him might take the whole day for those two to find him" I begin to walk around the room searching for any clues on where Charles is off too.
    Searching roll for the whereabouts  of Charles:
  • edited January 2020
    @friskyBrisky @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore @Rein ;

     Ornella Laradori, seeing Johan root themselves into the ground and a dwarf trying to attack them would flash over to and vaults over the dwarf to make herself be between the dwarf and Johan*

    "Surrender now please.. and maybe fighting on someone who is in front of you!" Her voice shakes a bit as she stands between the two and goes for a shield throw (just a regular attack) to keep pressure on the dwarf, moving extremely agile for being in full plate

    Speed of Light 

    Basic Attack with Shield 

  • @Toruk (Double rolls please. Kobolds need 2. :p )

    @Loreteck @Maris Catherine and Nimey follow Trevor and Cassandra to find Charles. It doesn't take long for them to find him, however. He's stopped, staring intently at a Container full of black smoke, and a couple of servants near by looking worried.
  • @Rein (I think you're gonna be the only one left with actions.)
  • @friskyBrisky @Maris ;
    "Oh no...." Cathrien groans sounding annoyed and a bit angered seeing the container"alright who brought that out of the vault? It was a direct order to Not, and I repeat, NOT bring that thing out at any circumstances"
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Rein, @Pufflemore, @Toruk, @Loreteck, @Maris

    (Sorry everyone, I am currently suffering from a small case of the flu, and that combined with the meds I'm taking are making me too loopy and tired to focus on the RP. We will pick this up Jan. 31st. I'm sorry for the delay.)
  • @bl1ndn3rd (If you wish to sign up, I would do it here. Now I know this RP is kind of full, but considering these may be some of the last RPs, I'll let you sign up as long as you start doing it soon. :) )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    (Okay yeah, definitely. If there’s a quick way to do it that doesn’t bother you too much since I know you’re sick, I am totally down to sign up. Or if you have any npcs or something like that im down for whatever)
  • @bl1ndn3rd (The only real NPC I got is a Goblin, and you can't be a Gobo in this Campaign. It's fine bl1nd, sign up will work perfectly; I've got everything set to make sign ups super easy. Just start the process in the Sign Up and it will all be good. :) )
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Rein, @Pufflemore, @Toruk ;

    @Toruk (Are you going to place a Sun Tile under one of them, or deal 20 Damage?)

    @Rein (Final notice; play your Character(s) today, or I am going to take over for you.)
    ----------
    @Loreteck, @Maris ;

    "A-ah," one of the Servants whose been there for a while, "Lady Catherine. Thank goodness you're hear."

    "I say," Trevor says, "What is going on in this Artifact's container?"

    "Th-this sword," another Servant says, "I-it's been really releasing dark energies hard today. We don't understand what's going on. We were going to talk to your father about this, Lady Catherine..."
  • @friskyBrisky  ;@Maris ;
    "Then you should told me before taking the thing out, right now we know this sword is cursed or atleast very potentate ward on it that is going hay wire" she looks at it and sighs "Thought you do have a point, this is probably worse it's ever been.I think it's time we do something about this"

    She looks at Trevor and the children"I'm afraid we have to close this trip now since it's definitely too dangerous to keep the museum open" he put's her two paws on the kids heads and pats there head with a warm smile"I think you two should go outside and pay for a bit, it's probably better then being in a stuffy hallway with a spooky sword right?"
  • edited January 2020
    @Loreteck

    "Awwww, do we have to?" Cassandra says sadly.

    "Yes, children," Trevor says sadly, "I'm afraid we'll have to return here another time. Come on Cassandra, Charles."

    Charles had already run off, and Trevor and Cassandra didn't notice. Neither did Cassandra nor Nimey (@Maris).

    A maid asks "Do you happen to know where your father is, Lady Catherine?"
  • @friskyBrisky
    (I terrified on what that crit entails) 

    "Yeah, sorry sport but it's how it goes, hey listen when all this business is over I'll give you the full run and even show off the vault! how about that?" 
  • @friskyBrisky
    I turn to the maid
    "No not foggiest clue, can you show me?"
  • @Loreteck @Maris "Well," the Maid says, "Your father could be in the Study, in the Council Chambers, at the Dining Hall, still in bed..."

    It is at that point that the Sword is really releasing dark energies, to the point that it is now seeping out of what was supposed to be an air tight see through box.

    "This can not be good," another Servant says really worried. "We've got to do something now!"
  • @friskyBrisky @Maris ;
    "Whelp....no time like the present!" I quickly hoist the box on my shoulder"I'm going to quickly run into the study in hopes,see you soon, cause the time of action is now! Come on rookie we got to go!" and I'm going to run off towards the study. 
  • @Loreteck (I know you're big, but I'm gonna need a Strength roll on this. These boxes are meant to protect important Artifacts, so I imagine whatever see through material this is is also going to be heavy.)
  • "Lady, surely I should handle that artifact for you, in the case that holding it is dangerous, as your personal knight." She smiles. "Besides, I've had my way with the dark magics in the past. It may be far safer for me."
  • @friskyBrisky @Maris ;
    She nods "Oh right but this stuffs heaven so how about we both hold it, for safety and bit less strain on my arms"
     

  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky "Yes, my Lady." Niner will help lift up the crate. She's actually not very strong but she's endurant.
  • 19 twinsies
  • @friskyBrisky (Place a sun tile. if you refer to the Speed of Light)
  • edited February 2020
    @Toruk (Gotchya.)

    Ornella enchants her Shield with Sunstrike, and wacks one of the Dwarves near her with it, dealing 13 Damage (10 Light, 3 Basic), and placing a Sun Tile under them.

    @Rein (Last call.)
    ---
    @Maris @Loreteck Niner and Catherine start lifting the box. Although it is heavy, their combined strength is enough to carry it, albeit slowly and somewhat awkwardly. The Dark gas continues to seep out as they start carrying out of the Artifact room.

    "Would you like aid, Lady Catherine?" One of the Servants asks meekly.
  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky "To the study?" Niner grunts as she lifts.
  • @friskyBrisky ; @Maris
    "No,no we got this, go relax for now while we handle this" She looks at niner "To study." and begins to head off hopefully with niner intale towards the study. 
Sign In or Register to comment.