Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: Corsair's Quest

245

Comments

  • @friskyBrisky
    "Sync? What do you mean, Sync? I trust you on your word here, but We also need to know what could happen when we go into this."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Well," Jamminus says, "Goblins can read each others minds. When 2 Goblins are aware of each others presence then we automatically read each others minds, meaning we can't lie to each other. Now, I'm aware of my Cousin's presence, but he's not aware of mine, so we can't read each others minds right now, but the minute he notices me, we will automatically know what each other is thinking."
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    "Hmm... well, that's good to know, stealth with you isn't gonna be possible then..."

    @Toruk @Pufflemore @Rein ;
    "Alright, change of plan, we're going to head in swiftly and order their surrender. When they inevitably don't, which we will be expecting, then blast them. Don't kill the Goblin, instead subdue him. Slash and blast at his limbs to do so if you must. Don't be afraid to open fire if you notice them acting shifty either, Take no chances once they are aware of us."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    ”no blowing up the goblin, got it.” *she smiles at you
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Better plan then the last one. I guess that's really all we can do. Waiting any longer the Dwarves could start their assault."

    (@Pufflemore, @Toruk, @Rein)
  • @friskyBrisky @Pufflemore @Rein @Toruk ;
    "Understood. If any of you wish to enter first, say so now, else I'll lead the charge."
  • @friskyBrisky @Pufflemore @Rein @Toruk ;
    Well... I guess since no-one else wants to do anything to instigate combat and would rather sit around waiting for the dwarves to leave themselves, I'll have to be the one to begin everything
    ---
    So Johan would put his fingers up as a countdown to the others.
    3... 2... 1...
    Before walking around the corner to confront the dwarves.

    "Alright Dwarves and Goblin, put your hands where I can see them and no-one needs to get hurt. I'm going to have to deal with you all for the incitement of aggression against another nation."
  • edited January 2020
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @friskyBrisky @Toruk @Rein ;
    *Mimy will follow behind you, do a fancy spin to take her revolver out of it’s hostal point it at the dwarfs and says
    ”No sundered movements or there will be a lot of craters.” 

  • edited January 2020
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Toruk, @Rein, @Pufflemore ;

    The Kobold warriors jump forward, exposing themselves to the Dwarves. The Dwarves all turn to see the Kobolds. The Goblin looks annoyed. "Jamminus, you bastard!" He yells.

    Jamminus slowly comes in with his own weapon. "L-look, Dennis, i-it's nothing personal, Cousin. I-it's just business."

    "Well 'ello 'ello, there, Rock Wolves," one of the Dwarves says, pulling out his Club. "Looks like ya done caught us, eh? Probably with the 'elp of that stupid Goblin Dennis here was tellin' us 'bout."

    The main Dwarf pulls out his Sword. "We shall not be listening to you pathetic creatures. We are the High Guard of Lamaya, the True owners of the Desert of Twil. You should put your weapons down, and we will end this quickly for you mongrols."

    The Goblin pulls out his Gun.

    ---

    @Maris, @Loreteck ;

    Meanwhile, in the Castle of Starlight, Catherine Kracken and her personal knight, Niner Neolith, are just walking around the castle having, making small talk as they do. Eventually they enter the Artifact Room, where the servants are still cleaning, and a teacher is teaching two of the Kracken children, Charles and Cassandra.

    "And now children," the Teacher, Trevor, says, "This is the Chainmail of Tanmur, a wonderful set of armor claimed from the Blood Snake King, Tanmur, of the Oasis of Ankanha."

    Charles, who is 
    custom card, is having trouble focusing. Cassandra, who is custom card, is engrossed in all of this lore.

    "Woaaaaah," Cassandra says in amazement. "Our family killed a Blood Snake King?"

    "Yes, yes, it was quite difficult for Louisa Kracken to convince the people of Ankanha that they had gotten a- a Charles, please focus young lad! This is important for your future!"

    Charles is currently fidgeting around and looking at everything but the armor.
  • @friskyBrisky
    ”Hey I say no sudden movements!”
    *i would like to shoot a group of the dwarfs the “revloer”/hand cannon 
  • edited January 2020
    @Pufflemore @friskyBrisky @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Rein ;*The young kobold in all her plate armour comes around the corner behind Jammius and seeing the dwarves draw out their weapons and pulls out her constantly on fire shoot cap and raises her voice*

     "Stand down so that no individuals get harmed please.. we won't hesitate to use force to defend ourselves and our people"
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    "You call us pathetic? How pitiful you must be when you can't even arm most of your men with anything better than a glorified tree stump. Your rank matters not, you are expressing blatant hostility against the citizens of the desert, so this is your only chance to stand down."

    Johan says this, slowly walking closer towards the dwarves and goblin with a menacing intimidating glare.

    [Man, took ages to actually be able to post this.
  • edited January 2020
    @Pufflemore Niner attempts to shoot one of the Dwarves with her Hand Canon... But it jams.

    @Toruk @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Looks like we're at a stand off 'ere, ey?" The Dwarf says. "Very well..."

    The Dwarf-aligned Goblin, Dennis, cocks his gun and shoots at Johan, which will deal 6 Damage to him, and 12 Damage to Niner and Jamminus.
  • @friskyBrisky
    tis name is Mimy 
    *see works on unjamming her gun and look for some cover while muttering 
    “shoot shoot shoot, I literally just cleaned this”
    (how many actions do I have?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    I'm not going to counter the shot myself, however will instead use a Chaos Action to flare up one of Johan's auras, his custom card so that aliies will immediately start doing double magic damage.

    Due to being a Seaswagger, I roll 3 dice for All-in Actions:
  • Niner smiles warmly at the two children, and then at Trevor, with her ears perked.
    "Ah, you know that kids can't learn anything unless they learn what they want to first." She scratches her ear. "I personally don't understand how killing a blood snake queen couldn't be exciting, but all kids are different."
  • phew posting finally worked
  • @friskyBrisky ; @Maris
    Catherine steps up two the two of the children 
    "Well really depends on who you ask if I'll be entirely honest, it's exciting to take down a blood snake king with what was essentially a rock on bloody stick, but in today's day and world for our beautiful little pocket of life it sounds like a dullards tale compared to the any tales to the greats knights now verses yore, look at me I'm walking talking fossil in this young growing city state. And I'm not even that old!" 
  • edited January 2020
    @Loreteck @Maris "So," Trevor says, "I shouldn't show them the Mace of Louisa?"

    "I wanna see it, Master Trevor!" Cassandra says.

    Trevor smiles warmly, "I'm sure you do, Mistress Cassandra."

    ---
    @Pufflemore (1 Regular, 3 Anytimes, and you just used your Regular.)

    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Johan successfully casts Enchanted Roots, turning the rocks around him into a multi-colored, shiney cave. So long as Johan doesn't move, everyone deals Double Damage with Spell Abilities. Johan uses all of his Actions to do so.

    @Rein, @Toruk (Also @Rein, how do you want to decide which attribute and aura are out for this Combat?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    I'm also gonna use a Chaos Action to activate Sacred Ground, so that allies will heal for 25 stamina each round, since I can activate my all-ins using my Chaos Actions.

    Kinda hoping I can crit to use for my last aura.

  • @friskyBrisky  ;@Maris ;
    "Alright kids go with master Trevor, the man knows more about this place then I can, and do what I usually assume and stay out of trouble alright" 
  • @friskyBrisky
    if I can move I am heading to the nearest large rock for cover 
  • edited January 2020
    "I say you let the children play with more stuff. What doesn't hurt ya makes you stronger and all of that." Niner shrugs.
  • edited January 2020
    @Pufflemore (Actually I need you to roll, because this would count as a dodge.)

    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ One of the Dwarves is going to run up and Club Johan before he can cast another Shaman area. The Dwarf fails, and Johan successfully casts Sacred Ground. So long as he doesn't move, Johan and his allies will regain 25 stamina every round of combat.

    ---
    @Loreteck @Maris "You know, Miss Niner," Trevor says, "That the children can't play with these Artifacts. They are too important, and some are too dangerous, to just be messed with by young children."

    Trevor and Cassandra haven't noticed that Charles has wandered off (as usual).
  • @friskyBrisky
    Would my spiked shield hurt the dwarf since he ran up to me to try and club me?
    ---
    Johan fully turns towards the dwarves, having been standing sideways before (not actually moving out of the spot I may add), and just stands there, glaring at them with his hands in his pockets, his bramble vine rooted and wrapped around his torso shimmering in exotic colors.

    "I shouldn't need much more than this so long as my companions land their mark. You don't want me to take this further, so this is your last chance to stand down and receive a lesser sentence for your hostile transgressions."
    Johan says in psuedo-monologue, going for full intimidation and appearing prepared to activate his last Aura.
  • @friskyBrisky @Maris ;
    "You know....Charles should learn more from the eyes seeing how many times he sneaks out of the way.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
      2 from kobold right?
Sign In or Register to comment.