Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Class Foundry

INFERNAL- Immortal demons, forged from and empowered by the flames of Vlaurunga. They reap the flames out of the souls of their victims to further fuel their chaotic rampages. 

custom card

GAMBLER- Sly and cunning, Gamblers rely on Lady Luck to lead their lives, whatever the odds. 
custom card
"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• I think Crusader is quite a bit too restrictive for its own good. The idea of splitting the class in 2, especially in such an inorganic way as stating that you straight up can't buy the cards of the element you didn't choose, doesn't really work with Season 4 of URealms. Instead of having 6 class cards to choose from, you only get 3, and that's 3 quite boring class cards as well. Like if you picked Light, your ONLY class stuff to pick would be double damage for basic attacks and an insignificant heal, a weak armor with subpar status immunity, and a 5 space walling ability that's only usable once per combat and requires an Anytime action.

Here's my suggestion for how to change Crusader: Don't force the player to get only 3 class cards to choose from and don't rely on the Elemental random spell decks for the shop. Just make the class random spells to the shop instead. Forcing the player to go down either a path of pure light or a path of Pure dark is not really fun. So I would highly recommend that you design it in such a way that the Light- and Dark-themed Class cards combo and work well together with themselves, while still being decent cards in their own right. So you can mix and choose the dark and light stuff, even though it's optimal to purely go one way.
  • @Sonderp ;Thanks for the feedback! Right now I'm halfway done with a new version of the Crusader class that I think you'll like. :evilsmile: 
  • edited November 17
    Crusader v2.0- These devout followers of Magic dedicate themselves to training in the Light and Darkness aspects of magic. Their iron-willed beliefs that no aspect of magic is strictly good or evil stands steadfast in the face of opposition.
    custom card
    "This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"
  • edited November 17
    Snuggler v.2.0- Snugglers regularly find their lives revolving around the sweet embrace of sleep. So much so, that they feel they must spread their love for sleeping with both ally and foe alike.
    custom card
  • awwww~ i wanna play a snuggler kobold