Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Thank you, Rob.

I've been fan since the Nuren Campaign, and I've thoroughly enjoyed everything you've given to your communities (be they the URealms community, your twitch community, your YouTube community, etc). I wish I'd gotten to be at more of the live shows for URealms over the years, pretty sure I only actually made it to a few of them for more than 20-30 minutes, but I've watched every episode of every campaign on YouTube since the live shows began. I may not have been around for the Unforgotten Realms comics or animations back before the live shows, but I'm so glad to have found your content.

Way back in season one, I introduced my sister to your content (her favorites have always been the "Played It For The Plot" series), and during season two I introduced one of my now-closest friends to your content too. He and I have played a few homebrewed games of URealms with a couple other friends, and we've watched a fair few campaigns together by now. My (unfortunately now ex) girlfriend of three years and I watched almost every campaign together after I'd introduced her to your shows, as well, and from what I'm aware she's still a fan too. Your shows have helped me build relationships and find common ground and interests with people who I either had little in common with, or had drifted away from.

I just wanted to put this out there to thank you for the community you've built and all the work, stress, and hardships you and the rest of the team put yourselves through for our sake. I'm sad to hear about URealms coming to an end like this (for now), but I'm hopeful that all of us fans can rally and help support everyone for all the work you've all put in for us over the years. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get live shows again in the future when we've earned it and if you've found that passion again.

So, as the title of this post says, if you even see this, thank you, Rob. From me, my sister, my friends and loved ones, your fans, and everyone who your content has touched. Thank you so much for what you've done and will hopefully continue to do.

Comments

• I'm glad you enjoy the show. I think no matter what happens next year, your going to still enjoy it by the end of Christmas 2020 robSneakyMouse
  • I'm definitely looking forward to whatever it is you crafty ones are up to for 2020. I don't think I ever won't enjoy the shows. I'll still talk about them whenever I play other tabletop games (or hopefully, official URealms games! Might have to convince my tabletop group to run one of those sometime soon...), and I'll certainly still tell people about the show. The amount of people I've gotten to watch Murder Bros and Buckeroos (my favorite set of campaigns) is going to keep growing no matter what.

Thanks again, Rob. Can't wait to see what you get up to next.
  • Well Rob it's been a pleasure all these years. Started watching you UR flash shorts when I was in middle school. I've grown up with you as a creator and yes I'm sad to see it end, hopefully not forever. I get it we all have issues in life that take place or we get burned out. I understand the loss you've felt with players leaving and doing all the work. Please never feel like you're alone it this. We are YOUR fans. Let US help you. Im sure numerous viewers would join up at no cost. I would. But again if it's tearing you up and burning you out, take a break. Work on you, I had to do that myself after quitting a job that I loved but it just was too much demand. I'm getting off topic now. Please never forget MOST if not ALL of us will support you. Don't lash back and be the better person man. Hope to see you turn around. Peace out boyscout! 
  • i wonder if the site will continue to exist... 
  • @migueldcr They have said that there are no plans to close down the forums.
  • I enjoyed the show in all its complexity and simplicity, URealms shows made me excited, the shows that are capable to excite me are very few...(3) 
    Well watching roleplaying battles was the fun part to me, the overcoming the impossible odds, the 20 or 1s, and the lore's unconventionality was interesting and novel 
    Let's see what the future holds...