Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

well shit

this show has been great it always lightened up my day it was great

thank you too all who put their time into making this show what it is or what it was

hopefully at some point it gets revived until then thank all of you for making this such a fun experience

Comments

• this show meant the world to me, i don't know what to do now, but i want to thank everybody on and behind the scenes for keeping me going over the years, you really have helped me through the worst times in my life, i'm not sure how i'm going to do it now, but ill support you all as long as i can
  • There goes my hope of ever becoming Order of Chaos and trying to wake up Yvander. :(
  • I honestly don't know what to say. This has been my favourite show for years, I've rescheduled work days to make sure I could catch the show on time. The last thing I would want is for Rawb to be unhappy or for his work on this show to become unhealthy for him so I understand that he has to stop and I'm hope everything works out for him.

With that said, the story just ending, the characters and world we have become invested in just stopping. It sucks. It really, really sucks. I hope Rawb will decide to pick it up again one day and that it will make him happy. If that day ever comes, I will be here.