Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Hope v Bope and the Cult: A confession

edited May 2017 in Offtopic
I have a confession to make. I, Davrial here on the forums, Davrial on Twitch, and Davrial on Reddit...I, Davrial, originator of the "L͢o҉n̶͡͝g ̷͝L̢̨͞i̡v́e͞ ͞t̛h̸̨e̕ ̢C̶͘u̢l͏̕͠t͢ ̸̧̕ơ̕f͡ ̴͞Bo̸͞n̨e̕҉s̴" chat meme at the season finale of Season 1........I....... I am a member of the Paladin Order. PRAISE BE THE LIGHT!

Comedy aside, I actually do genuinely love the Cult of Bones as a story element, and I hope we learn more of them in the future, but when it came to picking a side for Bope v Hope, I was immediately and definitively on the side of the Light. Anyone else have that confliction?

Comments

• Deadbones put up a legitiametly chilling perforand in the silvermine mountains and I feel the ageless are an interesting take on undeath. That said i'm still a strong supporter of the light.The sunswords and sunsword alllies we have seen so far do,admittedly,have their share of flaws and quirks but i'd much rather root for them than the crazy undead captain that butchered dwarven kingdoms.

• Be that all The Light has to offer, paladin? Hope? Maybe next time hope for a Pyroblast don't you think? But speaking of hope, I never did get to introduce myself.

Chills. Every time.
  • THE LIGHT!... that is all
  • I like the ageless characters more, but I think the problem faced with creating a balance between the two is that people tend to want to be good. The murder bros were a bit different, because they were just awesome, but people tend to favor what's good and right.
    BUT COOL THING
    greaterpyroblast can KILL DIVINE BEINGS!!! So rob introduced a potential method to kill bopen
  • Nope. I always support the bad guy. Or good guy from my perspective. :P Praise be our eternal lives. Praise be LORD BOPEN!
  • Sorry but I was all aboard the bopen train :bopen: 
  • VIRGO IS DEAD! AND SOON ROHBEAR LEOMARIS WILL JOIN HIM! LONG LIVE THE ONE TRUE KING, TOBIAS CRAGG! FIRE ZE CANNONS!!!
  • Honestly what with the whole idea of how the Cult of Bones actually thinks, I wonder if there are any Cultists that are anti-Bopen
  • edited May 2017
    Honestly what with the whole idea of how the Cult of Bones actually thinks, I wonder if there are any Cultists that are anti-Bopen for one reason or another