Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Im suspicious

in rawbs newest video he announced a stream where he would announce things of course it would be much easier to just post a video to give us an update for this reason i think that this stream will have things that we can only do live i think that this stream is not what rawb says it will be i will list some ideas on what it could be:

1. divine decision
2 another ogd
3 surprise campaign
4 jackbox game
5 start of space squirrels
6 something to do with sneaky mouse  
7 meta bullshit

some of these are pretty unlikely and who knows? maybe this is just an announcement stream

Comments

• I got it. Rawbs moving to Mixer. Ninja's the new permanent player.
  • It's pretty intrigued. Who knows what rawb has been scheming.
  • Here's hoping the news is super good, and doesn't end URealms.
  • Oh god now that you said that I'm worried that'll be the case.
  • And ya know the order of chaos symbol at the end doesnt make it suspicious at all either
    (Also silently waiting for campaign rewards from the july campaign so I'll be official order of chaos)
  • I could see it as a collaboration between him and the chaos members making group works or what not
  • We will all see, one way or another.
  • its number 7 like i mean cmon guys. of course its gonna be number 7 right? i dont know what kind of meta bullshit it is this time but i know im gonna not like it, then love it, then not like it, then hate it, then love rob anyway so im fine with this i think
  • This is officially my favorite rawb comment of all time
  • if I needed a yearbook quote, that'd be it, for sure
    7̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̛̗̖̞͖̘̲̘͇̪̠̫ͩ͆̑̆̑̅͑̆̌̃̏̑̐͢͠7̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̃ͭ͊̐̉ͫ̾̋͊̇ͩ̍̃͏̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̦͙̩̱͕̻͇̦̰͢  holy crap, guys, I'm sorry abt that (I need to drink more water :| )
  • @@Revoltman ;
    Thanks for posting this. I completely missed the youtube upload and would have missed the live stream.
  • Me: reports rawbs comment because im in it and do not like it
  • edited October 13
    Guys...

keen < The Card now.
     ^ The Card as seen in "The Yes King."
    Keen girl has been updated.
    (Also to me all the Race Images look bigger.)
  • edited October 13
    the keen girl reminds me of someone.. I think I'm going a little bonkers, here, but.. huh

pink hair, yellow and black, assuming the green eyes are an aesthetic choice...wait, no, they are green! crazy
  • edited October 13
    someone who's been keeping up with rawb's recent connections (or a discord mouse/ rat) may be able to pick up what I'm putting down, here, but.. aww, geeze..

coming at it with a clearer head, it's prolly just a shoutout; idk if it's really a hint for what the announcement is, but who knows! could be related :roll(I 4got these don't work in edits lol):

OK. I am not going to make a 4th comment, but it is related. Somehow. Mark my words (or use the snipping tool. Yeah, that.)
  • edited October 13
    Wow. Past me could not handle the adrenaline of being the first person to figure this out lmao

I don't know why, but the feminine Keen was definitely recolored to resemble HiveQueen_ on twitch.tv. Rawb and Megan have been on her stream a few times; still a pretty weird change, tho, but--as mentioned in my second...comment? notepad? marker scrawl on a pegboard cover in pins? 

I'm fairly certain that Hive is going to be in the stream tomorrow.

I considered making these 3 comments into one big one, but I'm not sure I could express everything going to my head in a concise summary, anyway.
  • Just typing this as a reminder... the announcement stream is this evening at 6 pm est.
  • Stream's been delayed for 2 hours, to 8 PM EST.
  • edited October 15
    Oh guess it's over then. Thanks for the memories Rob
  • May These Realms Never Be Forgotten
  • They never will be.
  • I remember spending gold to get this PFP just yesterday. All I hope is that the website stays up.
  • This just feels depressing. This was the worst time for it to end. They had expanded the world so much and now its just over with nothing ever being resolved. I don't mean to be rude to Rob though.

Can Rob at least tell us where everything was supposed to go and explain some unexplained stuff? Such as who Bopen is, how it was supposed to end, etc.
  • If that's what happened. I don't have time to watch the stream but judging by people's comments, the show has bit the dust.
  • I will cherish the memories well. Rawb seemed stressed. Glad he was honest. I am interested and invested in the projects he will be assisting in creating in the future.
  • Hey man, keep it positive @PurpleDynamite Wouldn't you rather have it left open ended for now than have a conclusion written without Rawb's full love? Who knows what he'll do with it. Whatever is next I know we will love it. That's how it's always gone. Much love and I'm here if you wanna vent about the show ending: Discord: ÜMLAUT#5493
  • So. I WAS RIGHT!!!!!

omg, I Love HiveQueen_'s stream (in case my dumb rambling didn't make that clear lmao) and I cannot WAIT for whatever this is.

I'll be honest, URealms was always more of a story than anything else, and I'll always think of what could've been..

But as a member of the Order of Chaos, I'll be sure to keep this alive (even if only in my heart) for whatever comes next.

Aww, geeze, my Douglass impression isn't great.. but I'll just have to keep practicing, won't I?