Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Meganzoor's Tile Mod

Hi I made a mod with some tiles. I wanted some tiles to go with the maps I've been doing for my Patreon. My Patreon maps costs $1-$5 but this mod is free! I will probably add more tiles in the future randomly. Much thanks to Haunter who helped me with this mod!

Preview of the Tiles I Made:

LINK TO THE MOD 

If you have ideas for any suggestions for specific tiles you would use let me know and I might make them.

Comments

• If it's not too much hassle, everyone could do with a good pristine walrus, or perhaps a chubby round squirrel!
  • Very nice Megan!
  • I like the unique Ageless Tiles a whole lot! (I think it should be Dwarf/Dvergr, Elf/Dwelf, Gnome/Keen, Kobold, and Porc/Blackboar in that order, right?)

Also, unique Monkeyfish tiles could be hinting at something, or I'm just reading too deeply into this. ;)

For Suggestions, I can really only suggest Gobo's and Hobgobo's.
  • These are amazing Megan!!!
    If I could suggest tiles, it would be tiles of old women. I feel like old women don't get enough credit in urealms and I think dedicating tiles to that community would do them justice for all they provide to this world. Old ladies come in a large variety: old elves, old dwarves, old walrus', old Dwarves, etc. I think I can speak for a majority of the Urealms community that we love and appreciate our matriarchs. We love and appreciate you too, Megan!  :3
  • Thank-you for all of your suggestions I will add a bunch of these to my next tile update!

@friskyBrisky yup those ageless races are what I was going for, but the monkeyfish are just monkeyfish with different personalities
  • NEW UPDATE!

I just added 52 new tiles to the tabletop mod!
    This includes a bunch of URealms companions... and also a raccoon, a trash monster, and a stray cat and dog (Perfect for the SLUMS themed map on My Patreon this month!)

LINK TO TABLETOP TILE MOD

Special thanks to Haunter for making this update possible!
  • Sick work as always guys
  • Y'all what did we do to deserve Megan?? This is amazing!
  • NEW UPDATE!

I just added 10 more tiles to my URealms Tile Mod in the Tabletop Simulator Workshop!
    That's right, I'm still doing Patreon maps and making FREE TILES that I think would be great with those maps! Today's tiles are super spooky, (Perfect for this month's Autumn Murder Mystery maps!)

LINK TO THE TABLETOP TILE MOD

I couldn't have done this without the help of Haunter Gengar! Much thanks to him!
  • Thats a cute werewolf(?)
  • @ItsjustAvy thankyou! It is indeed a werewolf, or at least a wolf haha
  • @Meganzoor looks like a wolf who gained sentience and just wants to make friends, Im using this idea im my next game xD 
  • Megan does lots of great work! !chatfavorite