Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

1679111270

Comments

  • @WritingWyvern ; "Simple. That song be my Jam bro-bro. I want it for my collection. Who knows. I might even play it at one of my parties"
  • @nikiduke (Aight if whatever time threshold passes that if he doesnt respond ping me on discord if ya dont mind)
  • @nikiduke
    ”...wh-WHAT!?!” She panics and races down the rope as fast as she can
  • @Kingedyou ; Flip lets you pass by "Yeah. That's why i said you shouldn't look down you know"
  • @nikiduke (currently got the backstory in progress btw, dw i havent forgotten it. The idea for the backstory is they were destiny to guard the princess since birth. When they were born they immediately began training to become a knight to the princess. Theyd train day in, day out. After some time, his strength seemed to cap out so he was unable to gain more raw strength. The council(whatever governing power) was prepared to replace him, but the princess requested more time for him to improve. In that time he decided to focus on skill over strength. Now over time he's developed a unique fighting and sword style that allows him to strike precisely and redirect his opponents strength. 
    This is just the quick story, but im making a longer backstory.
    (Also
    gender: Male 
    Name: Sir Adrian of Princess(insert princess' name)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; Please god read the description. I really don't wanna have to reiterate.
    That's all well and good. But the whole last part about a unique fighting style might have to go
  • @nikiduke (not edgy, they will not go full samurai sword swinging ninja to prove the inner self. They were not aware of the info they were just happy boyo training as a kid. Also the fighting style can go hands down no arguments.)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; What i mean is.
    Atleast remember the names that ive laid out for you. The things that matter
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Hm, A fine place for this song to be... but I have two questions. First, can I sing this song to anyone still or is it now yours and you have full right? Second, what do I get for letting you own this song, like I care not for gold or cash, but there is always a price for things, what would I get for giving you this song?" He asks in deep thought because he has no idea what to do, what to ask for, or anything at all.
  • edited July 24
    @WritingWyvern ; "Oh i don't need your consent to take it" *Mynerva simply snaps her fingers and teleports the song into her hands* "Also. I can let you sing MY song. If you like pledge allegiance to me dawg"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    He stands there thinking, "Well as much fun as it would be to pledge my allegiance to someone, I can't. Sounds like a contract to binds me to you, I'm not about the sell-out route, would have stayed with my father then." He said sighing, "But it is my song I wrote for a dead peep, not very cool if you don't let me sing it to my people at least once." 
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Hey you know what's really cool though? Me having an off the hook Partay!" *She says flying up into the air* "And if this party is gonna be THE party. Ill need some quality jams for all types of gods. That includes the sad bummer ones. And what's more a bummer then not letting the writer even play this song. That's some sick nasty negative vibes yo"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick stands there with a scowl on his face, “hm a god that is like a king, both try to bring me down. But I, Aerick Blue Wolf, won’t be put down by the man.” Aerick spits on the ground “enjoy the song, I’ll make a better one, so enjoy that lesser song.” He said walking out of his den
  • edited July 24
    @WritingWyvern ; "Hmmm... i doubt that. Catch ya later! Or well... probably not." *Mynerva begins to magically shrink until she is so small that she disappears. You walk out of the den. Everybody seems to be back. Sprik climbs up on a tree and scouts the village with her handmade telescope.* "Uhh... HEY BAWS!" *She yells through the canopy*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    ”Yes Sprik? How does it look?” He yells  grabbing both of his cutlasses in preparation.
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Well uhm. It's not lookin good Baws!"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    ”well I guess I better see it my self then.” (Is there a latter or do I have to climb it manually?
  • @WritingWyvern ; It's a Tree. Ever climbed a tree?
    Roll for climbing the tree
  • ( @nikiduke )
    we might of had a scouting tree, idk. But better make sure before I fail at climbing a tree 
  • @WritingWyvern ; You climb up the tree with no issue. Looking over to the village. You see smoke.
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Inside his head: "FUCK"
    Bitting down on his lips he quickly gets down from the tree and yell at everyone, "Looks like the Mercs don't care about if we are there or not.... so nowhere is our choice. Runaway or stay and fight, what are you all feeling. come on and scream it if you like?" 
  • @WritingWyvern ; They all look around at eachother before raising their arms up "REAL MEN DON'T RUN FROM A FIGHT!" *They all say in unison*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Quick question, do we have any mounts at all? And how many range guys do I have?)
  • @WritingWyvern ; You're bandits. So no. You have maybe a couple guys with crossbows
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Alright everyone, If we rush in there head first we all probably die or be captured, they might be suspecting us to come back and have ready a trap." He takes a deep breath, "So here is the plan, we have to bait them out of there position, and what better bait then the leader of The Shrouded Wolves himself. I will try leading a big group near the woods, so you all can ambush them. My crossbow guys, please help cover me if they are catching up to me and are about to get me. Sounds like a plan!"
  • edited July 24
    @WritingWyvern ; Mason raises his hand "Boss. What if they don't follow you? I mean they are after the Shrouded wolves as a whole right?"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick has a big cocky smile on his face, "trust me, my friend, even if they don't want to follow me, I'll make them follow me. I might have to do some feel style insults, but one way or another I can make them chase me."
  • edited July 24
    @WritingWyvern ; "Well alright. I guess i trust you if you're that confident" *The Bandits all raise their hands into the air* "FOR OUR DREAMS BOYS! FOR THEAF! FOR THE SHROUDED WOLVES!"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Alright, now remember if you can, knocking out your opponent is the best option, but if you have no choice. Don't hesitate for the kill, and try to leave the leader alive, I want to do somethings to them afterward, to teach them a lesson. Now LET'S GET STARTED."

    Once his people into their places, he starts heading towards the town, what does he see as he gets closer?
  • edited July 24
    @WritingWyvern ; You see a large army of mercs. Breaking into houses, smashing things open. And generally making a mess of the town. You can hear screams coming from the center of town. You might be able to climb up to the roof of the blacksmiths to see what's going on
Sign In or Register to comment.