Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

Comments

• ( @nikiduke )
    Whelp once they make it to the den Aerick will make a quick announcement to everyone, does anyone not make it or are strangely not there?

Also, how would the den look? Do I get some say on what it looks like and other stuff or just a simple base?
  • edited July 23
    @xxthatguy11xx ; Alright then.
    You have to be a wood elf. Give me your name and gender. Your backstory has to involve you being trained from birth for this job.
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; A couple people are not there yet.

The Den is hidden inside the nearby woods. There are bandit flags strewn about. Simple tents and a fireplace. You can add something if you like
  • edited July 23
    ( @nikiduke )
    Hm I feel like Aerick would have his home being underground, not massive or anything, just an actual den, but that was about it. He waits for a bit, writing down some notes to a new song he is thinking about, mainly to honor his fallen friend Squig. 
    Let's see how well he can write songs
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; You write the fantasy equivalent of a Rock opera dedicated to the full life of your great friend Squig. You might not cry. But inside. The words make you cry*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Damn Aerick is a Master song writer, good to know. Does the full gang arrives after he finishes the song or does he still have to wait?
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; They're still not there. But you do sense someone in your room
  • ( @nikiduke
    he pulls out both cutlasses, and yells “Who goes there!” Prepared for anything 
  • @WritingWyvern ; You hear a voice echo through the room "Wowza! Like chill it homeslice i'm just here to see that song you wrote" *You hear a very out of touch girlish voice*
  • @nikiduke )
    He let out a big sigh, putting away his weapons, "Please don't sneak up on me today, we have enough problems already... where are you now?" Aerick said looking around
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; "Check that book with the red covah baby"
  • @Kingedyou ; Alright. You get free of his grip. "Well alright then. But if i go first. Ill have a look up your skirt. And i'm just not about that life" *He says with a chuckle*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (...)
    He goes over to this red book and open it up, what does he see?
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; You see a Blue haired lady's head pop out. She's wearing sunglasses and has long eyebrows that shoot off like lightning bolts "Surprise!" *A bunch of confetti flies out of the book* "It's your girl Mynerva! You miss me?" *Mynerva is a god. She created the Elves before ditching them. Seeing her talk to a mortal like this is something that has never been recorded ever. And this is the first time this has happened to you* "Awwwwww! You missed me admit it!" *She boops your nose*
  • @nikiduke
    her face turns bright red “just shut up and go!” She stomps her foot
  • ( @nikiduke )
    His eyes are just wide as he stares at her for a second, before bowing and then standing up to striking his own pose pointing at her, “Well the creator Mynerva, graces me with her presence, but if you are my girl may I call you Myn for short?”
  • @Kingedyou ; "Pfft. Fine." *He jumps out the window holding the rope*
  • @nikiduke
    she peaks out the window waiting to see if he makes it down safely before going herself
  • edited July 23
    @WritingWyvern ; "Pfft. Like i care bout all that high and mighty mumbo jumbo. It's cool. You have permission to totes chill my dude" *She says climbing out of the book in her very flashy suit. It sparkles. "Oh and hey. No hard feelings bout that betrayal and all. Ive moved on and stuff. Course i'm not taking you back but you don't need to fear my wrath" (For a record gods don't just show up like this)
  • @Kingedyou ; He clings onto the rope and waits "We don't have all day here"
  • @nikiduke
    she sighs and climbs out grabbing the rope 
  • edited July 23
    @Kingedyou ; You grab the rope and begin descending down. One of those big white things passes by you "My suggestion. Don't look down"
  • @nikiduke
    she takes a look at the cloud with a wide smile but as soon as he says that she’s obviously immediately looks down, panic roll 
  • @Kingedyou ; You look down. And see nothing but blue.
  • @nikiduke
    she raises an eyebrow “what am I lookin at?”
  • (hey is there still available space here?)
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (I thought so, but Aerick is the kind of guy who might see this as destiny or the start of his legendary legend of legendaryness )

”Well then Myn, May I ask why you came to visit me, Aerick the Blue Wolf?” He said brushing his blue hair to the side, “Also can you teach me the book trick or other flashy skills,”
  • @Kingedyou ; "We're so far up that you can't see the ground. That's all" *He says with a grin*
  • @Rein ; Well if @xxthatguy11xx ; doesn't complete his stuff.