Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

13468970

Comments

  • ( @nikiduke )
    Hm, who are the two missing compatriots?
    Aerick takes a deep breath before standing up, and doing a quick bow to Sprik, "Well I'm going for a short walk, please keep telling Mason how you want that Digger." He said going trying to find his other two compatriots.
  • @WritingWyvern ; As you leave those two to their little argument. A figure dressed in purple robes walks by you as you leave the bar. You've never seen such a thing in this village. So you're guessing its a foreigner of some kind taking a rest.
  • ( @nikiduke )
    hm someone new and purple... Aerick turns arounds and Walks up to the person in robes, putting his arms around their should. “Hello there friend, never seen you around here before, what’s your name?” Aerick said in a friendly matter with a bright smile 
  • @WritingWyvern ; The robed person stops. Before brushing you off coldly. Not revealing their face
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick keeps an eye on the person, seeing what they are doing, before walking outside to find his other two compatriots
  • edited July 22
    @WritingWyvern ; One moment the person is there. And the next they have slipped from your view. Must be some form of magic.
    You walk outside into the village. You see the usual commotion of villagers selling goods, carrying supplies, and doing their jobs, kids playing in the streets. Bettygallow is majority human as is common in these parts. But there are other races present
  • ( @nikiduke
    Aerick will take a small scroll through town just smiling. He might greet some of the usual people he sees, wink at some passing ladies, and maybe give a coin to a poor person. Bu as he walks he keeps an eye out for anything strange, mainly with the guards
  • @WritingWyvern ; Guards? This is a village m8. If there were guards here. Your life would NOT be as friendly in the slightest. Anyhow. You do sense a general air of fear in the people as you walk by. Dilian. The village crier. Is cowering in his soapbox*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Well I just thought it would be a good idea to check if there were guards)
    Hm Aerick goes up to listen to what is going on, who knows maybe it has something important going on, is his thought process.
  • @WritingWyvern ; There is no announcement. He's simply cowering in his box muttering "Oh man... we are so screwed... fate protect us! Fate don't do this!"
    (Fate is another god in this world. As her name implies. She is the goddess that oversees and shifts fate to her design)
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick sighs and goes over to the man, speaking loud enough so everyone hears him “Dilian, Fate not being so kind to you today? What’s the problem? And please good sir, show some dignity in front of everyone.”
  • @WritingWyvern ; Dilian immediately jumps up and grabs your arm "Aerick! Oh its horrible! Please! The village needs help!" *He says with bags under his eyes*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    He grabs Dilian’s wrists, not to be to threatening, just so maybe Dilian can not go over board. “Dilian if the village needs my help then please tell me what it needs. But I’m not a guard nor public official, so I’m no inclined to help.” He said clearly 
  • @WritingWyvern ; "The king! The king has put a bounty on you! Mercenaries are flocking to the reward like crazy! Oh man! If they find out we've been keeping you! Oh man! Oh fate save us!" *He says loudly so that all can hear.*
  • @nikiduke (sure, i can make a knights vow type character thats full of chivalry and that should make it pretty serious.)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; (Cool. You're hired)
  • @nikiduke (ill be responding more after dinner in about and hour or two. I'll be off unless my cadets badly mess up.)
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick’s mind starts racing after hearing those words, in a small panic he thinks about how fuck he is... how fucking amazing he/this is, now the king sent a bounty everyone will know his name

    (He is trying to look at the bright side, still in a panic a bit)

    He takes a deep breath calming his nerves before saying, “Well it looks like it’s time for the real play to start.” He throws Dilian to the ground and pulls out his rapier, pointing it at Dilian. He winks at him as he says.”Ladies and Gentlemen, I Aerick The Blue Wolf, leader of The Shrouded Wolves have just learn we have been sold out by the all of you.” He says in a voice so obviously faking all of this. “As we all know how much the Shrouded Wolves have abused you all!” He said guesting at everyone. “So you all will tell these mercenaries how much you hated us and are now glade that something is being done, if only you all could help them”
  • @WritingWyvern ; The villagers all look confused for a bit. But then catch on to it. Dilian looks a bit relieved at that. But then turns his acting game on* "Oh please! Please won't someone free us from these ruffians! These savages! These utter delinquents! Oh the humanity!"
  • @nikiduke
    ”I guess that’s fair” she says nervously “how do we do this?”
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick laughs a bit, and puts away his weapon, helping up Dilian. “Well now that has been sorted out, I must get my men as we where ran out off town by the brave villagers who garner courage from the Kong’s words. I do you all a due.” He bows to them all and then just books it to the tavern yelling.

    “The king put a bounty on our heads, we got to prepare to leave at once!” 
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Eh!? But the two lovebirds is still on they're date" *Sprik says clearly talking about your other two compatriots. Rill and Don. Two gnomes that you've helped several times climb out of a financial hole. They both hate eachother. And not in a Tinker-like. I hate you to the point where i love you fashion. But they stick around so they don't go broke quite as quickly as they would*
  • @Kingedyou ; "Well...I think i know a way" *He detaching a bag from his belt. Inside the bag he starts pulling out a rope* "Could you tie this to something?"
  • @nikiduke
    ”umm maybe” she takes the rope and attempts to tie it to her bed 
  • @Kingedyou ; You attach the rope to the bed. Flip then throws the bag from the window. "There. Now we just gotta climb down"
  • @nikiduke
    She rubs her wrist "Uhhh, could you go first?"
  • @Kingedyou ; "Hm? What you scared?" *He says with a grin*
  • @nikiduke
    ”yes very”
  • @Kingedyou ; "Awwwwww wittle baby is scared? Alright then. I guess ill just have to give you a push" *He grabs your hand and begins pulling you towards the window*
Sign In or Register to comment.