Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

A world of man and beast (Solo rp thread)

Comments

• ( @nikiduke )
    (yeah I remembered them from before)
    ”hey i always pay, just keep up with me honey.” He flip her a coin before saying “You’ll get the rest and more for how well you do.” 
    What is or was Squig’s favorite song called?
  • edited July 21
    @WritingWyvern ; She takes the coin and pockets it.
    Squigs favorite song was called the ballad of the lonely merc
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick clears his throat before standing on a table with his drink held high, "Shrouded Wolves! As wolves, we never morn for the fallen, but celebrate their life. So let's get this celebration started shall we?"
    Aerick starts singing, but also keeping an eye out on the harlequin, seeing how well she sings with him. let's see if this is a normal or a bad day for his singing 
  • edited July 21
    @WritingWyvern ; You're singing is up to standard. The Harlequin will roll to tune her voice and sing like a man
    Its more like an impression of a man.
    Anyways.
    Together with the Harlequin you begin to sing the song.
    The song starts off quite somber. Remarking on the lonely life of a mercenary. And how its all for the money. How a mercenary faces life alone. The song picks up after that. Revealing the lighter side of a mercs life. One of hopes and dreams. This specific song sings of a mercenaries dream of finding a cutie to love. It then goes back to its somber tone. Singing of winter and the blooming of spring. And the vain hopes of a lowly smelly man such as himself ever finding love. Before picking back up like the second verse. In which the mercenary is surprised to find his acts celebrated in a festival. A festival of warriors. One that celebrates him and his acts. People begin thanking him for all that he's done. And the mercenary realizes the presence of all these nice people in his live. And his wish to protect them for nothing more then their kindness. Finally. It ends with the hope that he might finally find love. His heart full of hope. And the night being young.
  • @nikiduke ;
    “I-I’m not sure anymore... you’re throwing so much at me! I want to see everything you’re talking about but I don’t want to upset mommy and I—“ she takes a moment, glances over to Mr. Flamo, then Buddy then back at Flip taking a deep breath “when can you get me back?”
  • @Kingedyou ; "Well. I climbed up here in a few hours" *He says with a shrug*
  • @nikiduke
    she rubs the back of her neck “promise to keep me safe and get me home”
  • @Kingedyou ; He grins "Ah don't worry about that. I'm great at avoiding trouble" *He then takes your hand and looks down the tower. "Oh right... we have to get down."
  • @nikiduke
    "We can go through the trap door and out the front door"
  • @Kingedyou ; "Uhhh... front door?" *He chuckles*
  • @nikiduke
    ”what’s so funny?” She raises an eyebrow
  • @Kingedyou ; "Well if there was a front door. I wouldn't have climbed the tower now would i?"
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick bows to everyone, before turning to the Harlequin. He gave the Harlequin another coin saying, That was... could have been better." 
  • @nikiduke
    she opens her mouth to speak then immediately closes it again “oh...”
  • @WritingWyvern ; "I can snap your neck and use your soul to produce a male voice if you want" *She says threateningly*
    All the shrouded wolves cheer. Kensel just claps with a smile on his face
    "TO OUR DREAMS LADS!" *Grent Raises a glass high into the air and laughs*
  • @Kingedyou ; "Welp. I don't suppose you got any kind of rope... guess we'll have to climb down" *He says confidently*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick laugh and throw his arm over her shoulder, “aw, I love y’all Harlequins, so fun and scary, double edge sword you can say.” He said dropping a few more coins in her hands with a smile.

He lift his mug in the air along with the other, and with a hardy laugh he leaves the Harlequin’s side to be with his men.

(What is this Harlequins name, you said he know each of them, so which one was that?)
  • @nikiduke
    ”cl-climb?! I’m six! What makes you think I have the upper body strength for that?”
  • @WritingWyvern ; That was Malqa. She's the low tone of the group. Validith is the middle tone, and Telsa is the high tone.

Your men pull up a seat for you. "Ere baws. Come sit wif me" *Says one of your most trusted members. A young amalian girl named Sprik. Once a simple village thief. You rescued her from a group of guardsmen after she had stolen an apple. Although practically a child. She has proven herself as an excellent Theaf (yes. Theaf. Not Thief)
  • @Kingedyou ; "I'm eight. And you've never tried it so how do you know?" *He says jumping onto the window frame*
  • ( @nikiduke )
    ”Well what Baws can say no to his best Theaf.” He said sitting down in his chair, “So Sprik how was my preference?”
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Ay! Yew can sing like the best of em baws! Theaf would be proud i'm certain" *She says jumping onto the table and grabbing a piece of bread*
    "Haha! I wonder if she will visit us one day boss" *You hear a laugh from your 2nd trusted comrade. Mason keal. A human blacksmith turned bandit. You gave him a will to fight after he was kicked out of his smithy for starting a fight with another smith and injuring them with a searing hot piece of metal*

By the way. I need explain this as its important. Theaf whilst being a title referring to a profession of stealing. Is also the name of a goddess. She is worshiped almost exclusively by the downtrodden. And those hoping to one day achieve their dreams as they climb out of the pits of misfortune. Pirates, Theafs, Bandits. You are free to not worship Theaf. But every bandit leader has to be aware of the weight her name has in these kinds of circles
  • ( @nikiduke )
    (Hm, Aerick probably not that big on worshiping anything, and for Theaf, his life been pretty good and wealthy. if there any gods or goddesses of leadership or music, then maybe I can see that)

Aerick smile and says, "Well Mason you never know, lucky is a strange mystery. You never know when something magical can happen. Oh, also Mason how is the men's gear situation, anyone needing anything fix or new?"

I think Aerick would have Mason keep is an eye out for equipment-wise, since his background and all
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Clubs and swords and whips boss. Ain't much to say" *Mason says taking a sip of his drink. Sprik grabs onto the back of Masons neck* "I wants a new dagger Macey. Gif it" 
    "Gah! You runt! Don't sneak up on me like that!" 
  • @nikiduke (am i good to try out for the story?)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; (You can try out for the knight in wooden armor)
  • @nikiduke (sweet, so what are the requirements?)
  • @xxthatguy11xx ; (Can you roleplay a serious character?)
  • ( @nikiduke )
    Aerick let out a large chuckle at this and smiles at both of them. “Come on Macey, or dear Sprik is asking so nicely.” He said jokingly 
  • @WritingWyvern ; "I dun want sum rushed thing either okie. I wants it blessed by Theaf an all dat" *Mason just sighs* "Fine but if you break it again i'm not fixing it" *Sprik pouts. Meanwhile. You notice that your other two compatriots are nowhere to be seen.*