Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Knights Who Say Yis (Canceled)

Comments

• @friskyBrisky
    "...Noh?"
    (...You lost your Hatrats?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    wait for toruk I guess
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Ye-he-hes!" The Male Dwarf says with a hearty laugh.
    (It was very good EXXXP Ale. Ah, I could go for some more of it right now...)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Well the zazzs was using facts and logic but sure, still waiting on the fight though" he say's with a yawn"I mean spar"
  • edited June 2019
    @Loreteck "Y-yis," the Lady says as she gently puts her Hat Rat down, then scoots him up to Barney.

The Hat Rat squeaks in terror and curls up into a ball.

"Pathetic," Barney says. (Alright, what will Barney do?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Nothing really he isn't going to spar with something that isn't fighting back that's just that's just kind of sad.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Hmm, do you want me to RP with a player or an NPC if you got one?
  • @friskyBrisky @pufflemore (I am indeed here)

*Drew would sniff and look at his feet* "Noh.." ("Why must all the hat rats hate me.. I know how to keep them safe too and keep them strengthened. Come on Benny let's go") (Rats don't like. Going now) 

*Drew would then let Benny on his shoulder and lead Horis to the opposite corner of the room in defeat*
  • @friskyBrisky
    She sighs.
    "Yes, noh yis,"
    (It may have been good, but you know how much trouble you'll be in if Alexia hears you lost your Hatrats? It won't be pleasant, especially since you two should be aware of how valued Hatrats are...)
  • @Toruk
    ”hey where are you going I thought we were going to train together?”
  • @Pufflemore @friskyBrisky

”Noh.. yis” (We were but you already had partners, and now they are all hissing at me..so I am going to find others to train with. I am really sad now, why do they all think I am bad because of the ink) (Partners bad, Training others. Sad now)
  • @Gushy48 (I have plenty of free NPC's to RP with. But it's up to you. :) )

@Loreteck Barney sees how pathetic the Hat Rat is. He shakes his head disapprovingly. "Won't last long if you're a chicken, rat," he says.

The Rats master then picks it back up and pets it. "There, there," she says. The hat rat is squeaking and trembling in her hands.
    (It's okay, Hat Rat. You did your best.)

@Pufflemore @Toruk The Hat Rats continue to hiss.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Party crazy last night," the Woman says.
    (I told Borst that the Hat Rats shouldn't have been at that party last night, but he didn't listen, and now we're both going to get yelled at.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Can't help. Figure out." She says with a sigh.
    (Well, i'm afraid that I can't help in this situation really, I'm not really able to organise when knights lose their Hatrats. I hope you can figure something out, maybe there's a couple of rogue rats around here somewhere if you know you're not going to be able to find your previous Rat...)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Let's go with an NPC. Sorry, but I don't exactly know who's free right now.
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Pah then it's best is the worst I seen, come on Barney there's got to be some hat rat around here that isn't going to wet there bed from a simply sparring match"he's going to look around for competent hat rats then newbie ones.
  • @friskyBrisky
    he takes his rat in his hands and tries to infuse it with a random spell ( from a selection of three ) by patting it on its hat with his umbrella. Like how you would pat a sandcastle mould.
  • edited July 2019
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Hopeful," Borst (the male) says.
    (Hopefully. Though we're still gonna get an earful...)

@Loreteck "Yes Lord Zazzs," Barney says. "Hopefully we'll fight someone who isn't a little bitch."

@Murlin22 Relmar takes his little Hat Doorrat and, while rubbing it, tries to infuse a Random Spell to it. Unfortunately, Relmar forgot to take off his own hat, and thus ends up casting nothing. The Doorrat, however, enjoyed the rubbing, and giggled as Relmar did it.

@Pufflemore @Toruk (I guess you can just keep talking to Drew or the Hat Rats.)

@Gushy48 Blade finds two younger Knights battling with their Hat Rats.

"Yis!" One of them yells, pointing at the other one.
    (Yisechu, cast a Fire Spell on Yischoise!)

The Hat Rat reaches into his Hat, but can not find a Spell of any kind.

"Yis!" The other one yells.
    (Ha! Your Yisechu is no match for my Yischoice! He can't even draw a spell!)

• @Toruk @friskyBrisky ;
    *she will try to catch up to Drew
    "Hey if you want I can train with you given it seems like those hat rats already were getting reading to do something"
  • @Pufflemore *Drew would become animated and happy as he asks* "Yis?" (Wait really! You want to train with me? That would be great. Isn't that right Benny and Horis? Nice if it is not just us ink folk training") (Really train? Nice to know inkless care)
  • @friskyBrisky
    (I dunno where to take this conversation from here...)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Yis."
    (Magic? You need a solid blade. It's trusty an' it won't wizzle on ya.)

(I forgot that Blade is literally a Giant compared to these two lol. He's just towering over them.)
  • @Toruk
    *she nods and you some what realized Alcadab is not her frist language aka can just bearly understand you
  • edited July 2019
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Yeah, I was expecting more out of NPC-PC interactions, but it appears I keep hitting walls. Tomorrow I'm gonna start the first encounter, so, we won't be dealing with this much longer. :p )

"Yes?" The lady asks.
    (So, how are you doing, Dwelf with Giant Hat Rat?)

@Gushy48 (Yes, he is. :p )
    "Yis!" The other Teen Knight says.
    (That is an excellent idea, Large Swordsman! Yischoice, use custom card!)

"Yis!" The Hat Rat squeaks. The Hat Rat then Basic Attacks the other Hat Rat, dealing 2 Damage.

"Hahaha!" The Teen says.
    (You see Ashleigh, you are no match for Yischoice! We will win, and you will lose!)

The other Teen, Ashleigh, simply grunts.
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Eh, Yis."
    (I've been sort of alright. Fine for the most part, but having the... usual clashes with a certain narcicist...")
  • @friskyBrisky
    I guess giving that literally no one in this army is competent I guess the zazz groans a bit seeing that the people here are children or lazy and just a bad military order, he finds a corner he can brood in and sighs"I thought this was a powerful magical knight order but it seems I just joined some oversize circus" he mutters putting his hands behind his back as he leans against the wall.
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Yis yis!"
    (That's it! You good! Blade always do job, magic not. But, boss tell me to train Horse Rat in magic. Need help.)

(Forgot he has a 4 in the language, so let's make it broken Abracadab)
  • @Loreteck "Boss," Barney says, "I hate to tell you this... This is an elite Dwarven Paramilitary organization. You should see the other Dwarven Organizations. And don't even get me started on the regular armies..."

@Gushy48 (We'll call that Low Abracadab. :p )
    "Yis?" The one Knight says.
    (Oh, you're looking for a challenge? I am willing to take on your Yisita!)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ "Yis, annoying," the Woman continues.
    (Ah yes, that Zaxtolt guy. How did he get Talking Hat Rat anyways? And why does Hat Rat not speak Abracadab?)
  • @Pufflemore (Oh no I knew that already. I could tell. But it is funnier if I just keep talking in abracadabb like in a cartoon where you just don't understand me at all. Plus the more I talk the more you learn)

”Yis? Yis noh” (Well? How exactly are you wanting to train. We can throw some spells, we can have our rats fight for a bit. What do you want first?”) (“How do you train? Spells or Rat bites first?”)

• @friskyBrisky
    "Noh, yis yis... Noh..."
    (I don't know, but he infuriates me... sometimes I just want to punch him across the face and hope he gets amnesia so he could finally figure out how to fit into any kind of team dynamic... some people seem to be lost causes, don't they...)