Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Knights Who Say Yis (Canceled)

Comments

• edited August 4
    (Do Borst or 'Nastasia care enough to try to save the Hat Door Rat? Neither of them care enough. Especially Borst; 'Nastasia cares slightly more, but not enough to do anything about it.)

Jeffineer and her Hat Rat will try to save the Hat Door Rat, with Random Spells. Jeffineer casts another custom card on the Hat Door Rat, making it float in the air above the Ytts reach. Her Hat Rat casts custom card, and to its surprise, it actually pulls out a custom card. It will give the Potion to Relmar at the end of Combat. (So Congrats @Murlin22, you're not going to be in danger.)

@Loreteck Barney casts Blessing of Strength on Blade, making him deal Double Damage for this Round of Combat.
  • edited August 5
    FOE'S TURN:

One of the Ytts is going to custom card into Alexai. The Ytt attempts to Transverse into Alexai. However, because of Barney's Martyr, the Ytt would Transverse magically into him. However, at that moment, Claire's (@Pufflemore) stage show kicks in, giving her a Bonus Action in which her hat shoots out a custom card at the Ytt, dealing 20 Damage to the Ytt and stopping all Transversing nonsense.
  • edited August 5
    The 3 other Ytts are going to try to cast Random Blasts at the Hat Door Rat, because they want to eat it. 2 Ytts Fail, one Ytt succeeds and would cast custom card on the Hat Door Rat, which would hit Barney. However, Claire's (@Pufflemore) Stageshow goes off 3 times on each Ytt (even failed Actions get hit by Stageshow). One gets spooked by custom card, removing all its Actions this Round of Combat and making it want to flee ASAP. The Second gets a custom card which will not only stop it's attack, but also sends it back over the cliff. The 3rd takes a custom card, which deals 20 Damage to the Ytt.
  • edited August 5
    @friskyBrisky I am going to use an anytime to cast thick hide on the Hat Door Rat 

"Oh come on buddy show em your hide. You may be small but you can take a hit or two come on" 

(Be safe Hat rat! And rolled twice for some reason.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    *the ghost sound is* 
    "oh ummm...AWHOGA BOOGA" did I did the reference right?
  • edited August 5
    @Toruk Drew tries to cast Thick Hide on the Hat Door Rat, but unfortunately fails.

One Ytt, realizing things are going south for them, is going to try to Basic Attack Alexai. The Attack would succeed, and would deal 5 Damage to Barney, but Claire's (@Pufflemore) Showstopper goes again, and casts custom card. This turns another Ytt into a Companion.
  • With that, the Foe's are out of Actions they'd want to do at this moment.

PLAYER'S TURN:
    (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Loreteck, @Pufflemore, @Toruk, @Gushy48, @Murlin22)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Robrick will stage show  and used the rest of his actions to cast random spells at the nearest ytt   
    Clair will also cast random spells at the ytt to  
  • @friskyBrisky
    I'll use my ability which gives everyone a no-roll bonus action, which all are crits. I don't remember the name. but it's the one which isn't melody.
  • @friskyBrisky
    I forget, do I get my legendary rolls now or after combat?
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Blade will move up to that lonely Ytt and use Scriptures of Arcane  (Remember about my Magician's Wand)

Blade Rat will regular attack the Ytt near him. 
  • edited August 6
    @Loreteck (You will get your Legendary Roll after this Round of combat, when the Martyr ends.)

@Murlin22 Relmar, upset and floating in the air, simply curls into a ball for this round of combat. "Relmar!" Alexai yells. "No!" (Now is not the time to give up! You must keep fighting!)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ (That is custom card.) Lucy attempts to play Hot Mix. One of the Ytts is going to try to cast a Spell to stop this. (Unless he crits, though, it's going to fail.) The Ytt would be successful against Lucy; however, Barney's Martyr is still up, and the custom card hits Barney for 25 Damage. Lucy's Hot Mix goes off, and (after these actions) every Allied Target gains a Bonus Action.

@Pufflemore Roberick will cast Stageshow as Claire's Stageshow ends. A Ytt will try to cast a spell to stop this. (Again, unless it's a Crit, it will fail.) The Ytt fails, and the Stageshow activates.

Claire then casts two random spells hitting the Ytt closest to her. She casts custom card and custom card. (So where would you like to move? Remember, Robrick's Law of the Land is still active.)

@Gushy48 Blade Charges up to a Ytt and kicks them with his paw hooves, dealing 7 Damage.

Then Blade pulls out his scroll, and finally being able to see, reads custom card. Blade wacks his Wand against the Ytt, while his Spirit Orb rams into it, casting the spell at the same time, dealing 24 Damage ((2*2 (From Blessing))+10+10) to the Ytt. The Magician's Wand then casts custom card. (What Law do you want to make?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Is there a list of laws or something I can make up?
  • @Gushy48 (You make it up based on the rules of the game. Just remember the law applies to everyone equally.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    No one can cast a random spell, since I saw that Ytts can do that, so can that work?
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    I will get in melee range of the ytt and copycat the sunstrike and hit the ytt with...her training sword...that is a stick 
  • @friskyBrisky
    relma hurls a random Spell at Alexia in anger
  • @friskyBrisky ; @Murlin22
    I like to counter spell Muslims spell so Alexis our ally doesn't get hit.

• Hmmmm that’s gonna end well considering you make me basically crit another ally instead GJ XD
  • @Gushy48 (Yes that'll work.)

Blade's Wand releases a blast of light. From it, everyone now immediately knows they aren't supposed to cast Random Spells...

@Murlin22 ... However, Relmar, raging over the loss of his Drug, is going to cast a Random Spell at Alexai. Relmar will cast (either custom card, custom card, or custom card).

(Also, refresh my memory, why would you crit another ally again?)

@Loreteck (We will do this after @Murlin22 picks a spell.)

@Pufflemore Claire moves up to a Ytt, picking up a stick as she does, and tries to cast Copycat for Sunstrike. However, she fails at casting Copycat, and only wacks the Ytt with the Stick, dealing 1 Damage.
  • @friskyBrisky
    blast of darkness seems fitting
  • edited August 11
    @Murlin22 @Loreteck Relmar tries to cast Blast of Darkness on Alexai; however, Zazzs, seeing what Relmar is about to do, uses Ignite as a Counter Spell on Relmar, placing a fire near him that stops him from attacking Alexai.

Alexai knows exactly what is happening, and will deal with it when the time is right.

(And now, @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Gushy48, @Pufflemore, @Toruk, and you two have Bonus Actions, natural Crit actions, for their next actions.)
  • @friskyBrisky I honestly don’t have any idea what is left to hit
  • @friskyBrisky
    uhhh so I got counter spelled does that cause me to crit fail like in normal Urealms or is it just a spell stopper?
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Huh.

I don't really have anything suited for this so... I guess both of my Bonus Actions will go towards Arcane Bolt, attacking the nearest hostile Ytt with them.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Both of mine is SCRIPTURES OF ARCANE!  
  • (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Toruk, @Loreteck, @Pufflemore, @Gushy48, @Murlin22)

(I am very sorry that I have to do this, but because of my continuous busy schedule, I am going to end this Campaign here and now. I am also going to have to cancel the Campaign meant to come out after this. There will be no new Campaign until November at best. I am very sorry that this happened again.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    no promble real life first and all of that (can I see my legendary tho...image this cross out on phone)