Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Fire Emblem short dingus adventure (Xii: 6/6)

Comments

• @Razgrey @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    I go to oliver and trade(where ever he is) and trade him back his elixir for my pulse. 
  • (I've been working hard on the second map, and it's going to be a big one. Now I think it is time to end the first battle.)
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore @Loreteck @Revoltman @Mortem ;

Oliver comes in hard with a swing at the Sentinel. He tries out the Waterwheel for the first time, hitting with incredible force and sending the enemy onto their knees. -43.
    No one else wants to go for him, so they eventually settle for circling around the Sentinel and beating the crap out of him until he ends up unconscious on the ground.

Congratulations, the first battle has been completed!

After the battle, the team decides to head towards a small riverside castle to relax for a while. There's even a red-haired merchant there who's willing to share some interesting items she has acquired! Perhaps you should take a look at your storage and see what's new!

There are some interesting items to take note of:
    Sunrise - The legendary staff has finally arrived, and it is extremely powerful. When cast, it will transform into a different version of itself. Perhaps @Loreteck will be able to make use of it?
    Snarbolax Bell - Also known as the Knight Ring in some Fire Emblem games, it grants a very powerful version of Canto. Whoever wears this can use up their remaining movement after performing any action, even attacking. This could be useful!
    Raijinto - A mysterious katana. Its damage is based off the average of the wielder's Strength and Magic, and it targets Defense. But the question is, what does it even do?
  • @Razgrey if allow can I have Raijinto that the same one that my character had in the last one right?
  • Sunrise is pretty certain best for Lore, since iirc only he can even use staves.

The bell could go to anyone, but probably would get the most benefit on someone with higher movement.

Raijinto is a good weapon for someone with a strong balance, so probably a Mage Knight. BUT it doesn't have a weapon classification, so theoretically anyone could use it.

Aside from that... *shrugs shoulders*
  • @Pufflemore ;
    Sure, you can have Raijinto. It is definitely best used on a mage knight, and you might remember what it does too.
    The question is, what will you replace to make room for it?
  • @Razgrey
    I will take the staff sure.
  • @Razgrey ;
    the sword she already got 
  • uh i cant see my characters magic
  • I think I won't take anything
  • (May I ask do we have a break between battles to talk between our characters?)
  • edited June 2019
    Character Page (view your stats and inventory here)

You're currently relaxing in an old abandoned fort right now. It's a little sneak peak of the map, but doesn't give away too much. If you somehow manage to find out what this map is a reference of before I even reveal the whole thing, that'll be pretty damn impressive.

Tip: There is a lot of cavalry on this map. Hmm, have you got any weapons that are good against them?

(I'm still preparing things, it'll probably take a while and it'll be a nice little break. Oh, and I'm still willing to take a sixth player if they happen to come by and decide they're interested.)

Reply to Mortem:
    @Mortem You can try to do that, but the issue is we didn't really establish anything roleplay-wise with these characters. This is mostly a test of the system in order to make sure it's easier to understand before I decide to use it in a real campaign somewhere down the line.
  • Thinking about it, there's not going to be any actual opportunity where Levantre does more damage than any other spear, so i'll replace it with a Horseslayer.
  • So there's still room? Then, I'll join! This castle looks like it's going to be attacked any minute now.

Name
    : Nellis Stonelock
    Class: Wyvern Knight (Wyvern Rider)
    Hair Color: Red

Superboon: Luck
    Boon: Defense
    Bane: Skill
    Superbane: Magic
  • edited June 2019

After spending several hours resting in the castle and sheltering a wyvern rider that just happened to pass by, the inevitable happens. Poppy notices a little activity outside, and suddenly some enemy soldiers reveal themselves.

"Since you saw us! Now you must die!"
    Looks like you've been surrounded from all sides. Whoever these guys are, they plan to take you out for good. Time to get ready for battle!

Prepare for deployment! Select the coordinates of the blue-outlined spaces you want to start on. Also, take a look at all the enemies and decide what kind of gear you want to bring and the remaining stat items you want to use before you get out there. You will have the opportunity to change your loadout during the battle if needed.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    A couple of your weapons are quite heavy to wield, but you are usually powerful enough to kill your opponent before it matters.
    Bolting is a great weapon for killing from far away, but your evade tanks greatly. If any enemy is close enough to attack you when you use this, they will run up and beat the crap out of you for sure.

@Loreteck ;
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Well, I don't think I need to tell you too much yet. Let's wait until you have decided your loadout first... Oh I see. You decided to grab the Devil Axe. I sure hope luck is on your side this fight!

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23+3 Def, 7+3 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    Reduces damage taken by 3.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Grass)
    Hex: -15 Evade on adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignores Def/Res above 14.
    Warding Blow: Res +4 when initiating combat.
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit. "You have breathed your last!"
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 47/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    Affects whole team: Hp+80, Max Hp+10, A/S/D/R+4.
    Boosted stats are reduced by 1 each turn.
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    11/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    75 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    125 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Spd
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    48 Dmg, 122 Hit, 25 Crit, -5 Spd, May or may not backfire
    Siezen
    Primary Forces (nearby)
    These units will advance towards you immediately.
    [L13]Lv16, 52 Hp, 24 Str, 18 Skl, 17-3 Spd, 6 Lck, 15 Def, 6 Res, 28 Mov
    34 Evade (Plain)
    Righteous: -4 Dmg taken if unit can't counterattack.
    Water Boost: +5 Res if unit has 3 more HP than enemy.
    38 Dmg, 104 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    [L17]Lv16, 47 Hp, 22 Str, 16 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 18 Def, 7 Res, 28 Mov
    62 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Plain.
    32 Dmg, 105 Hit, 33 Crit
    Lv16, 41 Hp, 21 Str, 27 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 9 Lck, 10 Def, 10 Res, 24 Mov
    45 Evade (Plain)
    Prescience: Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
    Tacomeat: Counters with a 24 Dmg, 143 Hit punch at close range.
    30 Dmg, 128 Hit, -1 Spd, Rn 2-3
    Lv16, 41 Hp, 21 Str, 27 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 9 Lck, 10 Def, 10 Res, 24 Mov
    45 Evade (Plain)
    Roy: Brave Lion (nearby)
    What could he possibly be planning?
    52 Hp, 25+3 Str, 24 Skl, 22 Spd, 15 Lck, 14 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    Astra: 20% chance to attack five times in a row for half damage.
    Steady Blow: Spd/Def +3 when initiating combat.
    Desperation: When Hp<70%, follow-up attacks occur immediately.
    ★47 Dmg, 135 Hit, 17 Crit, +3 Str
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 26-2 Spd, 12 Lck, 11 Def, 11 Res, 26 Mov
    80 Evade (Plain)
    Gentle Push: Can move through enemy units.
    Quick Job: Hit/Eva +20 and Crit +10 on the first three turns.
    23/22 Dmg, 139 Hit, 44 Crit, -2 Spd, Double Attack
    Lv16, 40 Hp, 19/13 SM, 19 Skl, 18 Spd, 7 Lck, 13 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    43 Evade (Plain)
    Patience: Dmg +3 & Hit/Eva +10 if enemy initiates combat.
    Moonbow: Ignore Res/Def over 14.
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit
    24 Dmg, 116 Hit, 50% Lifesteal
    Lv16, 35 Hp, 25 Mag, 20 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 11 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    42 Evade (Plain)
    Hex: -15 Evade to adjacent enemies.
    26 Dmg, 113 Hit, Double Attack
    Ike: Brave Mercenary
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Roy is defeated.
    50 Hp, 28 Str, 21 Skl, 19 Spd, 15 Lck, 22 Def, 10+3 Res, 24 Mov
    68 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    44 Dmg, 134 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Res
    [P16]Lv16, 46 Hp, 22 Str, 19 Skl, 20 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    [R16]Lv16, 46 Hp, 22 Str, 19 Skl, 20 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    Lucina: Brave Princess
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Ike is defeated.
    55 Hp, 24 Str, 26 Skl, 27 Spd, 13 Lck, 17 Def, 13 Res, 24 Mov
    82 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    37 Dmg, 133 Hit, 23 Crit, +3 Str to adjacent Allies
    Lv16, 32 Hp, 23 Mag, 21 Skl, 21 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 22 Res, 24 Mov
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 11/25 SM, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 26 Mov
    Lyn: Brave Lady
    Lyn will advance after four turns or if Lucina is defeated.
    47 Hp, 24 Str, 28 Skl, 28+3 Spd, 10 Lck, 10 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    87 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    39 Dmg, 146 Hit, 19 Crit, +3 Spd
    Secondary Forces
    These units will advance, but they won't cross the river until two officers are defeated.
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 24 Mag, 22 Skl, 22 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 23 Res, 24 Mov
    Lv17, 47 Hp, 21/9 SM, 17 Skl, 19 Spd, 6 Lck, 18 Def, 8 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv17, 45 Hp, 23 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 8 Lck, 12 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life. If any of these units are attacked, he will order all other units to charge towards you.
    50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 9/21 SM, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv18, 47 Hp, 25 Str, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 19 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    Lv18, 36 Hp, 12/27 SM, 21 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 12 Def, 15 Res, 28 Mov
  • @Razgrey
    Going to F 13 and switching my warp for pulse, going to take out roy the boy since it's best if we get tanky boy off his fort and into the fray before we lose the choke point into the castle.
  • edited June 2019
    I feel like Roy... has something else planned. Not sure what, though.
    So my initial strategy is to fly out guns blazing. I will start on H15 in order to charge towards the lower caraphract. For my loadout, I will store the Elixir and take out the Refined Noatun and the Devil Axe. Now I'm ready to go!

Anyone planning on grabbing that Snarbolax Bell? Because I gotta tell ya, hit and run is really good. Maybe Mortem, because they are the only one without any canto.
  • I'll start J15
  • edited June 2019
    14 i

• I'll go I16, I'm assuming that the Axe Horseman is the lower one, not the higher.
  • @Razgrey
    going to L12 and attacking the sinper with the sword 
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    It's actually the higher one. They look pretty similar from a distance so i'll give em coordinates later.
  • @Pufflemore
    Buddy, buddy. You haven't even deployed yet. So how 'bout you find a nice place to stand at, and then you can go back to slicing that sniper.
  • @Razgrey ;
    oh sorry X-X
    lets go with F13 then 
  • @Razgrey
    Eh, I got movement anyways, but if I can, put me in I15 instead then, wanna be a little closer since (if no-one else already took it), i'll be replacing my shield for that strong-canto ring.
  • edited June 2019

After taking a good look at the enemy forces, it's finally time to get out into the fight. You notice Anna has set up a little caravan nearby for you to trade from. Maybe it'll come in handy later on!

Time to teach your attackers a lesson.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    A couple of your weapons are quite heavy to wield, but you are usually powerful enough to kill your opponent before it matters.
    Bolting is a great weapon for killing from far away, but your evade tanks greatly. If any enemy is close enough to attack you when you use this, they will run up and beat the crap out of you for sure.

@Loreteck ;
    You sound like you wanted to take out Roy quickly, but you grabbed Pulse. I wonder if you wanted to grab Purge instead. Hmm...
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

@knguy ;
    Oh I see. You decided to grab the Devil Axe. I sure hope luck is on your side this fight!

Dinguses

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    43 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Effective (65 Dmg) against Cavalry
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    Can use remaining Move after attacking.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 12/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    79 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    27 Dmg, 156 Hit. "You have breathed your last!"
    You don't need to roll when using Raijinto.
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 47/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    Affects whole team: Hp+80, Max Hp+10, A/S/D/R+4.
    Boosted stats are reduced by 1 each turn.
    5/5 Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    11/11 Hp+42, Rn 1-9
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Plain)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Plain)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Str
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 26 Str, 21 Skl, 23 Spd, 21 Lck, 19 Def, 9 Res
    67 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Trample: Dmg +2 against Infantry.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 against Flying units..
    46 Dmg, 147 Hit, 20 Crit, -3 Spd, +5 Spd
    40 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Rn 1-2
    36 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, Eff (56 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    42 Dmg, 142 Hit, 20 Crit, -1 Spd, Can teleport next to allies
    48 Dmg, 122 Hit, 25 Crit, -5 Spd, May or may not backfire

Need to switch out some gear? Head over to me!
    Siezen
    Primary Forces (nearby)
    These units will advance towards you immediately.
    [L13]Lv16, 52 Hp, 24 Str, 18 Skl, 17-3 Spd, 6 Lck, 15 Def, 6 Res, 28 Mov
    34 Evade (Plain)
    38 Dmg, 104 Hit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    [L17]Lv16, 47 Hp, 22 Str, 16 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 18 Def, 7 Res, 28 Mov
    62 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Plain.
    32 Dmg, 105 Hit, 33 Crit
    [M12]Lv16, 41 Hp, 21 Str, 27 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 9 Lck, 10 Def, 10 Res, 24 Mov
    45 Evade (Plain)
    [M18]Lv16, 41 Hp, 21 Str, 27 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 9 Lck, 10 Def, 10 Res, 24 Mov
    45 Evade (Plain)
    Roy: Brave Lion (nearby)
    What could he possibly be planning?
    52 Hp, 25+3 Str, 24 Skl, 22 Spd, 15 Lck, 14 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Plain)
    Astra: 20% chance to attack five times in a row for half damage.
    Steady Blow: Spd/Def +3 when initiating combat.
    Desperation: When Hp<70%, follow-up attacks occur immediately.
    ★47 Dmg, 135 Hit, 17 Crit, +3 Str
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 26-2 Spd, 12 Lck, 11 Def, 11 Res, 26 Mov
    80 Evade (Plain)
    Gentle Push: Can move through enemy units.
    Quick Job: Hit/Eva +20 and Crit +10 on the first three turns.
    23/22 Dmg, 139 Hit, 44 Crit, -2 Spd, Double Attack
    [B8]Lv16, 40 Hp, 19/13 SM, 19 Skl, 18 Spd, 7 Lck, 13 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    43 Evade (Plain)
    Patience: Dmg +3 & Hit/Eva +10 if enemy initiates combat.
    32 Dmg, 121 Hit
    24 Dmg, 116 Hit, 50% Lifesteal
    [I8]Lv16, 35 Hp, 25 Mag, 20 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 11 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    42 Evade (Plain)
    26 Dmg, 113 Hit, Double Attack
    Ike: Brave Mercenary
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Roy is defeated.
    50 Hp, 28 Str, 21 Skl, 19 Spd, 15 Lck, 22 Def, 10+3 Res, 24 Mov
    68 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    Aether: 10% chance to attack twice, with the first attack restoring Hp equal to half of Dmg dealt, and the second attack ignoring half of enemy's Def.
    Beorc's Blessing: Negates weapon triangle disadvantage and doubles weapon triangle advantage.
    Steady Stance: Def +5 if enemy initiates combat.
    ★44 Dmg, 134 Hit, 20 Crit, +3 Res
    [P16]Lv16, 46 Hp, 22 Str, 19 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Opportunist: +3 Dmg if foe can't counterattack.
    Sturdy Blow: Atk/Def +2 when initiating combat.
    35 Dmg, 116 Hit, -3 Spd, Def+4 when attacked
    [R16]Lv16, 46 Hp, 22 Str, 19 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    41 Evade (Plain)
    Opportunist: +3 Dmg if foe can't counterattack.
    Sturdy Blow: Atk/Def +2 when initiating combat.
    35 Dmg, 116 Hit, -3 Spd, Def+4 when attacked
    Lucina: Brave Princess
    These units will advance after the nearest bridge is reached or Ike is defeated.
    55 Hp, 24 Str, 26 Skl, 27 Spd, 13 Lck, 17 Def, 13 Res, 24 Mov
    82 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Luna: 39% to ignore half of the enemy's Def.
    Sturdy Blow+: Str/Def +3 if unit initiates combat.
    Spur Speed: Spd+2 to Lucina's unit.
    ★37 Dmg, 133 Hit, 23 Crit, +3 Str to adjacent Allies
    Lv16, 32 Hp, 23 Mag, 21 Skl, 21+2 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 22 Res, 24 Mov
    30 Dmg, 126 Hit, +4 Res
    Hp+32, Rn 1-9
    Lv16, 34 Hp, 25 Mag, 21 Skl, 20+2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 26 Mov
    Dark Knight: Restore 10 Hp after defeating an enemy.
    33 Dmg, 125 Hit, Eff (49 Dmg) vs Cavalry
    Lyn: Brave Lady
    Lyn will advance after four turns or if Lucina is defeated.
    47 Hp, 24 Str, 28 Skl, 28+3 Spd, 10 Lck, 10 Def, 14 Res, 28 Mov
    87 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    Draconic Aura: (Sklx1.5)% to increase Dmg by 12.
    Sacae's Blessing: Sword, Lance, and Axe units cannot counter.
    Swift Sparrow: Str/Spd +3 if unit initiates combat.
    39 Dmg, 146 Hit, 19 Crit, +3 Spd
    Secondary Forces
    These units will advance, but they won't cross the river until two officers are defeated.
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 24 Mag, 22 Skl, 22 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 23 Res, 24 Mov
    Hp+33, Rn 1-9
    Lv17, 47 Hp, 21/9 SM, 17 Skl, 19 Spd, 6 Lck, 18 Def, 8 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv17, 45 Hp, 23 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 8 Lck, 12 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
    Reinhardt will defend the fort with his life. If any of these units are attacked, he will order all other units to charge towards you.
    50 Hp, 22/26 SM, 26 Skl, 20-3 Spd, 20 Lck, 15 Def, 25 Res, 0 Mov
    69 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/turn)
    ★37 Dmg, 137 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -3, Double Attack
    ★36 Dmg, 132 Hit, 18 Crit, Spd -4, Double Attack
    Lv18, 33 Hp, 9/21 SM, 22 Skl, 23 Spd, 9 Lck, 9 Def, 20 Res, 28 Mov
    Lv18, 47 Hp, 25 Str, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 19 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    Lv18, 36 Hp, 12/27 SM, 21 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Lck, 12 Def, 15 Res, 28 Mov
  • Helane will charge at L13 and attack with the sky star the cataphract
  • @Razgrey
    go to k17 and attack L17
  • Well, it's time for me to go to L18 and destroy the sniper down on M18. I don't need to roll cause I'm too cool to miss with my Sawshark.
  • @Razgrey
    I guess i'll rush down the sniper at M12, moving to L12 and attacking with the Brave Sword.
    Hit 1:
    Crit 1:

Hit 2:
  • Crit 2:

(Damn, that 100 to hit on attack 2.)
    If the second hit crits, then I will move to M13 with my remaining movement due to the bell. Otherwise, I move to J13 instead and (if possible) switch my weapon to the Horsebreaker.

I don't know if the bell lets me switch weapon after the attack, but just in case, i'm throwing that on there.