Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Fire Emblem short dingus adventure (Xii: 6/6)

Comments

• @Razgrey ;
    bolting and k she will wait for a bit before attacking
  • Ok nevermind I will go to a9 attack with gronnowl 
    hit:
    crit roll:
  • Hit:
    crit
  • Alright, now we just need to get @Pufflemore and @Mortem to make their actions and I'll tell you all the results for the next round. Hopefully everyone survives!

I will post some updated map info in a bit for easier use if it's needed, but for now all you need to know is that the Slayer and Sniper have both been defeated, and the General has taken some damage if you dare to challenge him.
  • @Razgrey
    if the guy still alive then she will do what she did before
  • @Pufflemore ;
    Nah that slayer's totally dead. Is there anyone else you want to aim for instead, like the Wyvern Knight on B2 or someone else?
  • @Razgrey ;
    sure can I still used the rolls I did before?
  • edited May 2019
    @Pufflemore ;
    Yep, that should be fine.
    I'm gonna edit the current turn's post with a bit of updated info so it'll be easier for Mortem to make a choice, but your roll should be fine.

There we go it's been edited.
  • @Mortem ;
    Alright I just need your action now, and I'll be able to update to the next turn before I go to sleep.
    If you're wondering what to do, you can always join up with someone nearby or try to protect them from an incoming attack. There's a 'current progress' section in the post so you know what's up.
  • edited June 2019
    (Now I get the feeling Mortem has gotten seriously busy with life, and maybe something important has happened. He can take as much time as he needs. We'll need to move on with this turn though, so I have some good actions in mind for his character Helane.
    I also gave her a Crutch and Speedwing so she will never ever miss or get hit this battle.)

Player Phase Results
    Poppy decides to be bold and fly forward, approaching the big armored guy for a fight. Perfect timing, the General was just about to test his new tactics.
    She engulfs the enemy in a strong arcane gale, but he doesn't flinch. Tough guy, huh? -20.
    The General is unimpressed and he throws his spear, hitting Poppy with perfect accuracy. -21!
    Poppy returns fire a second time, but her powerful spells just don't feel powerful enough! -20.
    Bruce is up next. He decides it's time to teach the slayer a lesson and sends out some wind. -37.
    The Slayer tries throwing his axe, but the gust sends it right back into his hand.
    Before he knows it, Bruce has launched a full-on tornado and the slayer blasts off into the sky! -111!!!
    Seras is right behind her fellow mage. She has a special, lightning-fast delivery for the wyvern. -42.
    Oliver isn't here to play around. It only takes two quick swings of his sword for that sniper to go tumbling off the tower. Ouch. -33, -33.
    Helane notices the situation Poppy has gotten herself in and moves in to get a piece of the action. She uses her longblade and slashes at the enemy General roughly 77 times, eliminating him. -30!!!

Now it's Siezen's turn to go on the offensive. This won't be pretty.
    The Sentinel on the left is ready to throw some mages off their horses. He readies his horseslayer and lunges at Bruce, but he easily dodges the deadly strike.
    In return, Bruce tosses some air-cutting projectiles towards him. That'll rustle his hair a little. -37.
    The female Swordmaster draws her mythril sword and takes a quick swing at Poppy's side. -13!
    Poppy tries to retaliate, but the severe pain of the previous attacks causes her spell to go wide.
    The male Swordmaster runs forward Naruto style and jumps forward to strike Helane, but what chance does he have at hitting a true swordswoman?
    He blinks once, and suddenly Helane is right behind him. She slashes him in the back and then decapitates him with his second stroke, no problem. Nothing personnel, kid. -24... -72!!!
    The left Wyvern Knight sees how exposed Seras is and takes advantage of the opening to strike. He gets up close and personal, tossing his axe twice, and one of them makes its mark. Close call. -28!
    Finally, the other Wyvern Knight closes the gap between himself and readies a strong blow which is easily parried by Oliver's sword. It's pretty obvious who would win this fight.
    Poppy restores 4 Hp at the start of the round.
    While Mortem is not around, feel free to recommend what you think Helane should do. Otherwise, I'll give her someone else to murder.

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    A couple of your weapons are quite heavy to wield, but you are usually powerful enough to kill your opponent before it matters.
    Bolting is a great weapon for killing from far away, but your evade tanks greatly. If any enemy is close enough to attack you when you use this, they will run up and beat the crap out of you for sure.

@Loreteck ;
    I gave you the Apple and Ice Cream boost so you should be good to go now.
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

Rigelia

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23+3 Def, 7+3 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    42 Dmg, 129 Hit, 10 Crit, Str vs Res
    Reduces damage taken by 3.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 16/44 Hp, 35 Mag, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Grass)
    Hex: -15 Evade on adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignores Def/Res above 14.
    Warding Blow: Res +4 when initiating combat.
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    47 Dmg, 136 Hit, 12 Crit, Magical, Rn 1-2
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 17/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    42 Hp, 1-9 Rn
    Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    Teleport an adjacent ally up to 9 spaces away
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    105 Evade (Grass)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, Str +5
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.

Siezen

The defending Sentinel and Sorcerer intend to move this round.
    [F2]Lv16, 49 Hp, 24 Str, 21 Skl, 21 Spd, 8 Lck, 19 Def, 8 Res, 24 Mov
    65 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    Opportunist: +3 Dmg if foe can't counterattack.
    Sturdy Blow: Atk/Def +2 when initiating combat.
    38 Dmg, 131 Hit
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    [A8]Lv15, 8 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    63 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    30 Dmg, 111 Hit, -1 Spd, Eff (48 Dmg) against Cavalry.
    Lv15, 34 Hp, 27 Mag, 20 Skl, 20-2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 24 Mov
    62 Evade (Tower: +Evade, +Hit, -1 Dmg taken, +1 Hp/round)
    Hex: Evade -15 on adjacent enemies.
    Death Blow: Dmg +4 when initiating combat.
    Vantage: If Hp<50%, always attack first during combat.
    37 Dmg, 128+10 Hit, -2 Spd
    Lv15, 38 Hp, 16 Str, 26 Skl, 30 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    76 Evade (Grass)
    29 Dmg, 135 Hit, 28 Crit
    24 Dmg, 105 Hit, 28 Crit, -3 Spd, Range 1-2.
    [B10]Lv15, 2 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-2 Spd, 7 Lck, 14 Def, 7 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 vs Poppy.
    36 Dmg, 116 Hit, 14 Crit, -2 Spd, Range 1-2.
    [I8]Lv15, 44 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-2 Spd, 7 Lck, 12 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 vs Poppy.
    35 Dmg, 106 Hit, -2 Spd, Unit & Foe can’t Counter.

• I will take my turn to move around to H8, perfectly out of the range of the sorcerer's movement, and will slash as the Wyvern Knight with the Brave Sword

Attack 1:
    Crit 1:
  • Attack 2:
    Crit 2:
  • (I am sorry! Yeah was busy am so sorry and add timezones and yeah)
  • edited June 2019
    Helane will move to F7 and use Sky Star against the sword master
    Attack 1:

Crit 1:

• Attack 2:
    Crit 2:
  • edited June 2019
    @Razgrey
    i move to 11E and attack the wynerknight that attack me with the weapon that will deal the most damage in the given range  
  • edited June 2019
    Everyone that attacked killed whoever they wanted to kill. Pufflemore used Bolting on the Wyvern Knight for his attack.

@Mortem
    Not close enough but I'll move you closer, out of range of some of the other enemies. Mmm, one tile down.
  • Wait a minute i would have gotten double on the sentinel right?
  • @Razgrey
    (Gonna be honest with you...I did not expect to be hit all three times there)
    Ehhm, alright well I'm just going to fly up to the empty fort at F 6 and I'm just going to plus myself(If healers can heal themselves is still a thing)
  • @Revoltman ;
    No one is directly adjacent to you, so you have 21 Spd, just barely not enough to double the Sentinel who has 18 Spd.

@Loreteck ;
    Fliers don't benefit from the defense and evasion of any terrain. That is their main disadvantage.
    You can't staff yourself, however you can move to someone, trade one of your items with their elixir, and then use up your remaining move if needed.
  • @Razgrey
    Well first, I didn't know that was flyer I thought the strategist was, you know, on horse back (like a Valkyrie) since there already is falcon knight that uses staves and knifes, second whelp I guess I fly over towards Oliver on J 9 and trade his elixir for my pulse and drink the elixir 
  • fortunately, i'm fine with him just going to take it despite not asking first.
  • Eh it's fine for now Jj, this battle's over by the third turn and you were never in any danger.
    He will definitely have to ask in the second battle of course, since that will be much bigger.

@Loreteck ;
    My bad man, I'll be sure to make it more obvious if I do this next time. Fortunately, flying will come in handy during the next map.
  • @Razgrey no wait nvm I got confused anyways I move to 7b and attack with gronnowl
  • @Revoltman ;
    Alright, just gimme your four rolls and we're good to go.
    I will probably put you at a slightly different position to make sure you're close enough to attack other enemies during the next round (so everyone will have a chance unless they're sleeping).
    You can also stay right next to the sentinel if you want a higher chance to hit them.
  • Hit:
    Crit:
  • Player Phase Results
    Poppy flies over and borrows Oliver's elixir to give herself a pick-me-up. +60 Hp.
    Oliver is taking no prisoners today, and he brings some good old justice down on the enemy Wyvern Knight. -37, -37.
    Helane locks eyes with the other Swordmaster. She slices her, easily dodges the incoming attack, and dices with the legendary rainbow sword. She probably won't be getting up after that. -35, -35.
    Seras really, really hates this other Wyvern Knight right now, and the only way to solve this problem is with an extra dose of Bolting. Down he goes! -39.
    Bruce deals with the enemy Sentinel in front of him, blasting him into the trees where he'll never be seen again. -37.

The remaining Sentinel & Sorcerer move forward, preparing to defend this position with their lives.
    The Sentinel is now protecting himself using the fort his comrade was in.
    The Sorcerer sprints over to the next tower and takes a potshot at Poppy with a ball of fire. Too bad it's a miss.
    Poppy uses her wand and strikes back, firing a bunch of arcane missiles that put the sorcerer out of her misery. Now only one enemy remains. -21, -21.
    Time to take out the trash.
    This Sentinel is the last enemy remaining and he wasn't smart enough to bring a throwing spear. Who will be the one to deal the killing blow against him?
    (You don't have to specify where to move this turn. Simply choose your weapon and roll to attack.)

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    A couple of your weapons are quite heavy to wield, but you are usually powerful enough to kill your opponent before it matters.
    Bolting is a great weapon for killing from far away, but your evade tanks greatly. If any enemy is close enough to attack you when you use this, they will run up and beat the crap out of you for sure.

@Loreteck ;
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes, such as for accuracy.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

Rigelia

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23+3 Def, 7+3 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    42 Dmg, 129 Hit, 10 Crit, Str vs Res
    Reduces damage taken by 3.
    42 Hp, 1-9 Rn
    Lv20, 16/44 Hp, 35 Mag, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Grass)
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    47 Dmg, 136 Hit, 12 Crit, Magical, Rn 1-2
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 47/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    Teleport an adjacent ally up to 9 spaces away
    Hp+60, 2/3
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    75 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34+3 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    125 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    45 Dmg, 167 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, Str +5
    34 Dmg, 157 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 132 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    Increases Spd by 3.

Rigelia VS Sentinel

Lv16, 49 Hp, 24 Str, 21 Skl, 21 Spd, 8 Lck, 19 Def, 8 Res, 24 Mov
    65 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    38 Dmg, 131 Hit
    Increases Hit by 10%.

How will your weapons do against this Sentinel? Check below.
    43 Dmg, 74 Hit, 7 Crit
    32x2 Dmg, 44 Hit, 2 Crit, Brave
    32 Dmg, 49 Hit, 2 Crit

46 Dmg, 81 Hit, 9 Crit
    40 Dmg, 61 Hit, 4 Crit
    40 Dmg, 66 Hit, 4 Crit, Range 3-9
    37 Dmg, 56 Hit, 4 Crit

28x2 Dmg, 69 Hit, 9 Crit
    It's not very effective...
    Can be used to make anyone attack twice if they aren't using a Brave weapon. If you use this on Helane I will make her attack the Sentinel immediately with a 4x strike.

37x2 Dmg, 65 Hit, 14 Crit, Brave
    36 Dmg, 75 Hit, 14 Crit
    39 Dmg, 70 Hit, 4 Crit
    Bad idea.

24x2 Dmg, 87 Hit, 26 Crit
    13x2 Dmg, 77 Hit, 46 Crit
    14x2 Dmg, 52 Hit, 26 Crit
  • edited June 2019
    Jeez, spears actually function as a decent counter when they're in a fort. Hmm.

I assume we'll recover once the fight is over, so Waterwheel attack it is. I won't do enough to kill him outright, so someone else can finish em off.

Attack:
    Crit: