Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Fire Emblem short dingus adventure (Xii: 6/6)

Comments

• @Razgrey the one from fates
  • edited May 2019
    @Revoltman ;
    Okay buddy, based on your boon in Strength, I assume you also want to use a sword, so I gave you a uhh... Mythril Sword. I assume your base class will be Dark Mage.
    You're sharing weapons with Pufflemore's character, so have fun with that. I auto-equipped you with a couple of weapons, including Dire Thunder, which has double attacking. If you want to switch gear, you're free to do so.

Oh, and this will be easy for you to deal with, despite some lack of understanding. Like 90% of the math will be done for you, so all you'll need to worry about for the most part is moving around, attacking, and figuring out where to stand.
    (Actually this is a joke because your weapons are heavy and they weigh you down. Would you like a lighter magic weapon instead?)
  • @Revoltman ;
    want me to take the tome and you take a better sword?
  • I suppose for the most part, i'm going to end up being the physical tank of this team.
  • Am I able to join?
  • @Mortem Yep, we've still got some room left so feel free to bring your character into the mix as well!
  • @Razgrey ;
    Since there's gonna be 1 or 2 more now involved, consumables are gonna be even slower to handle, so sorry for the wait.

Outside of that however, i'd like to switch the Tempest Blade with the Brave Sword. Speed is going to end up being less of a focus for me, and while some speed will prevent being attacked multiple times, I have the items available to manage.
  • Name: Helane Desica 
    Class: MyrmIdon(Sword master)
    Hair Color: Darkest black
  • @Mortem ;
    Alright buddy, I equipped you with a couple of swords, including a heavy legendary sword, and an even heavier ranged sword. Can you handle the weight? The swords with higher Wt than your Con will slow you down, but your speed is higher than Poppy's so that shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully.
    Lemme know if you need anything, and have fun deciding how to use the stat boosters.
  • Cool, we have 5 of us right now, two strength-based and three with magic potential.

Everyone can have a say on how they think the stat boosters should be allocated, but here's what I think we should do/consider with the stat boost items right now:

• Ice Cream - Better suited to a pure-physical to boost their strength, as opposed to hybrid units since they'll get more out of it.
    • Strawberry - Anyone except Loreteck, solely on the basis that he's already had the first strawberry, and we get two of them.
    • Carrot - Whoever needs a 4% Accuracy Boost can really benefit with this. I would personally recommend giving this to someone who doesn't have any weapons with above 140% total chance to hit (Mainly Me or Revolt. Lore is also a decent candidate, but he's also the only healer, so he likely will not be attacking as often.)
    • Banana - Could help anyone depending. Lower-Speeds can benefit to avoid being double-attacked, while higher speeds could benefit to double attack foes. Being more than 4 speed against a foe doesn't really come with a benefit however, and an item also gives a boost while held, so the defensive use might be better.
    • Dragonfruit - Could reasonably be used by anyone. Luck is just an overall helpful thing. Maybe daggers could get the benefit a little more due to their own naturally higher crit chance.
    • Apple - Probably better given to someone already with a good defense. Positioning can be good for the Lower Defense players to avoid taking physical damage, while the higher defense players can take the blows. This is a bit more hit-and-miss, but most Physical attacks tend to be melee range as well for consideration.
    • Cookie - Inverse of the Apple. A difference is that Magic tends to have more range, so the benefit of giving to a res-weak unit isn't bad.
    • Buddy Ring - The two best able to benefit from this is Revolt and Mortem with current weapon loadouts. If these change, whoever will benefit most from this also changes, so this one is more up in the air. Better suited to people with multiple heavier weapons and already low Con.
    • Red High-Tops - Currently, clearly to be given to Mortem. I have 32 Movement, and everyone else aside from Mortem has 28. Giving him the shoes will help keep his movement up so we could all move as a Unit when needed.
  • edited May 2019
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore @Loreteck @Revoltman @Mortem ;
    Ladies and gentlemen, I guess now would be a good time to present the map of the next level to you, along with the enemies and their stats.
    There will be a second, more difficult battle after this, but it might help you decide what kind of equipment and stats boosters you want to bring along right now. I'll talk more about it once I get some more info up.

You'll automatically deploy on the bottom, with no need to choose where you want to go beforehand.

Notes

Hey I think I should add some useful information here. Maybe later hmm?
    All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    A couple of your weapons are quite heavy to wield, but you are usually powerful enough to kill your opponent before it matters.
    Bolting is a great weapon for killing from far away, but your evade tanks greatly. If any enemy is close enough to attack you when you use this, they will run up and beat the crap out of you for sure.

@Loreteck ;
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

Rigelia

Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23 Def, 7 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    42 Dmg, 129 Hit, 10 Crit, Str vs Res
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 35 Mag, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Grass)
    Hex: -15 Evade on adjacent enemies.
    Moonbow: Ignores Def/Res above 14.
    Warding Blow: Res +4 when initiating combat.
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    47 Dmg, 136 Hit, 12 Crit, Magical, Rn 1-2
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 47/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 11 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    42 Hp, 1-9 Rn
    Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    Teleport an adjacent ally up to 9 spaces away
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    99 Evade (Grass)
    Pursuit: Attack Speed +2.
    Desperation: If HP<70%, Follow-up attacks are made immediately.
    45 Dmg, 157 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, Str +5
    34 Dmg, 147 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 122 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Hp+60, 3/3

Siezen

I decided to make the Wyvern Knights move after all. Just a quick warning.
    Of course, the Swordmasters will definitely move for sure, and they have a chance to defeat anyone with a crit. Tread carefully if you don't want them to end your fun.
    Lv16, 70 Hp, 22 Str, 14 Skl, 10 Spd, 6 Lck, 22 Def, 10 Res, 0 Mov
    41 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    Cheater: Always equips the best weapon based on the enemy’s distance and evade when attacked.
    Water Boost: If unit has 3 more Hp than foe, gain +5 Res.
    34 Dmg, 101 Hit, Rn 1-2
    36 Dmg, 96 Hit, -1 Spd, Double Attack
    Immune to Critical Hits.
    [F2]Lv16, 49 Hp, 24 Str, 21 Skl, 21 Spd, 8 Lck, 19 Def, 8 Res, 24 Mov
    65 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    Opportunist: +3 Dmg if foe can't counterattack.
    Sturdy Blow: Atk/Def +2 when initiating combat.
    38 Dmg, 131 Hit
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    [A6]Lv15, 45 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    43 Evade (Grass)
    30 Dmg, 111 Hit, -1 Spd, Eff (48 Dmg) against Cavalry.
    Lv15, 51 Hp, 26 Str, 17 Skl, 16 Spd, 6 Lck, 16 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    58 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Wrath: When Hp<50%, Crit +25.
    Adrenaline: When Hp<70%, Str/Spd +2.
    38 Dmg, 97 Hit, 13 Crit, Range 1-2.
    36 Dmg, 112 Hit, 13 Crit, -2 Spd, Atk +6 when attacked.
    Lv15, 40 Hp, 21 Str, 26 Skl, 18-3 Spd, 8 Lck, 10 Def, 10 Res, 24 Mov
    58 Evade (Tower: +Evade, +Hit, -1 Dmg taken, +1 Hp/round)
    Prescience: Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
    Tacomeat: Counters for 24 Dmg (146+10 Hit) when attacked at close range.
    33 Dmg (57 vs Poppy), 121+10 Hit, -3 Spd, Ignores Defense over 13.
    Lv15, 34 Hp, 27 Mag, 20 Skl, 20-2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 24 Mov
    62 Evade (Tower: +Evade, +Hit, -1 Dmg taken, +1 Hp/round)
    Hex: Evade -15 on adjacent enemies.
    Death Blow: Dmg +4 when initiating combat.
    Vantage: If Hp<50%, always attack first during combat.
    37 Dmg, 128+10 Hit, -2 Spd
    Lv15, 38 Hp, 16 Str, 26 Skl, 30-3 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    70 Evade (Grass)
    24 Dmg, 105 Hit, 28 Crit, -3 Spd, Range 1-2.
    29 Dmg, 135 Hit, 28 Crit
    Lv15, 38 Hp, 19 Str, 26 Skl, 27-2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    66 Evade (Grass)
    36 Dmg, 115 Hit, 28 Crit, -5 Spd
    Increases Speed by 3.
    [B2]Lv15, 44 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-2 Spd, 7 Lck, 14 Def, 7 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade, Will move when the Slayer is attacked
    Charge: Moving 6 spaces away from your starting spot grants Atk/Spd +2.
    Skysweeper: Atk/Def +2 vs Poppy.
    36 Dmg, 116 Hit, 14 Crit, -2 Spd, Range 1-2.
    [J2]Lv15, 44 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-2 Spd, 7 Lck, 12 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade, Will move when the Sniper is attacked
    35 Dmg, 106 Hit, -2 Spd, Unit & Foe can’t Counter.

• May I please get a major boon to luck and a major curse to defence?
  • Look up, I made the map and enemy preview nicer.

@Mortem
    Sure, have fun being a glass cannon. I gotta say though, that is a pretty impressive amount of evade.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    So I probably made a little oversight in adding stat boosting items, as it will make preparation take much longer. You can use them now or save them for later since there is a second battle that might affect your decision.

Still, if you want to make this quick I decided to put together some recommendations as well before going to sleep.

+2 S/M - Might be useful on Loreteck as it improves both offense and support. I will even be generous and grant an extra range of warp and healing if you want.
    +6 Hp - Call it in the air. If you expect to get hurt, you probably want this.
    +2 Skl - Jj_TeRroR_jJ, simply because he has the lowest and stands to gain quite a bit from the extra accuracy.
    +2 Spd - Effectively the Con upgrade but better in every way. This can be used on anyone with low speed, either to double or avoid getting doubled.
    +2 Lck - Luck adds slight bonuses, and also makes it harder to get crit. If your luck isn't high enough, generic enemies start to look much more dangerous. Maybe Revoltman?
    +2 Def - Honestly I have no idea, as long as it's not given to someone who is a high evade or support unit.+2 Res - Same as Def, maybe it should be whoever calls it first?
    +2 Con - Revoltman. Swordmasters are so fast, they don't care about heavy weapons except for the reduced evade. However, Mage Knights suffer the most from heavy weapons. Pufflemore has a long range and a mega powerful option available, while Revolt needs to get his hands dirty.
    +4 Mov - Mortem. Same reason as Jj, to keep up with the cavalry.

Remember that there are some items that give you stats simply for being in the inventory, if you are willing to sacrifice a slot.
  • I will follow your suggestions
  • Yeah, I agree with most of those.
  • I’ll go with the suggestions
  • Alright good, I've used most of the items and changed the stats.
    Now there are four stat boosters left: the Banana (Spd +2), Strawberry (Hp +6), Apple (Def +2), and Cookie (Res +2). Whoever wants them can use them, or you can just save them until the next battle.

I also added to the Notes section of the map, so if you are wondering about basic tips and information that is important for you, it's all there now.

In a few hours, I will deploy everyone (in good spots) and start this battle. If there are any last changes you need to make to your inventory, now is the time to let me know. There will still be time to do this when the battle begins, but the sooner the better.
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Mortem ;
    You each have one empty inventory space. Is there anything you want to put there, like an extra weapon or stat item?
  • @Razgrey
    I'll take the shield. A little less damage per hit for me and my lower speed will help since I am most likely to be doubled.
  • @Razgrey
    If no one still taking it I'm taking and eating the apple and ice cream.
  • edited May 2019
    It's time for the battle to begin! Defeat all enemies to seize victory.
    There are no reinforcements coming because I couldn't be bothered. I'll just make a better map for the next battle anyway.

If you still need to decide your equipment or use items, you can use them now and act afterwards.

Current Progress

Tips & Formulas

All stats and weapons are laid out in these tabs so you don't have to open up anything else to figure out your skills and combat statistics. There are only a few things you need to worry about when facing up against a foe:
    Doubling: If you have 4 more Speed than the enemy, you double attack them. Heavy weapons reduce your Speed so take that into account and choose your target wisely.
    Hit Chance = Your Weapon's Hit - Enemy's Evade
    Damage = Your Weapon's Dmg - Enemy Def/Res and Terrain, depending on what you are using
    Crit Chance = Your Weapon's Crit - Enemy's Lck
    Weapon Triangle: Swords best Axes, Axes best Spears, and Spears best Swords. Whoever has the advantage gains 1 Dmg and 15 Hit, while the one with disadvantage loses 1 Dmg and 15 Evade. The Blarraven works like this against bows and daggers.
    Then you just have to account for the Skills as well, and hopefully by the end of it you can kill the enemy before they beat you up.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    You may be the physical tank of the group, but that doesn't mean the enemies will go for you if there are better targets in range.
    However, you are the only person who doesn't have any 1-2 range weapons whatsoever, and enemies do like to target people who can't attack back. Maybe that was your plan all along hmm?

@Pufflemore ;
    A couple of your weapons are quite heavy to wield, but you are usually powerful enough to kill your opponent before it matters.
    Bolting is a great weapon for killing from far away, but your evade tanks greatly. If any enemy is close enough to attack you when you use this, they will run up and beat the crap out of you for sure.

@Loreteck ;
    I gave you the Apple and Ice Cream boost so you should be good to go now.
    As the only flying unit, you can pretty much move wherever you want and ignore terrain. You just can't move through enemies, that's it. You also have the amazing Canto ability, which allows you to use up your remaining Mov after trading or using a support staff.
    You have lots of support tools, but remember there is a second battle so don't use them all up too soon. Virtus grants an ally the same effect as a Brave weapon, meaning they attack twice before the enemy gets to attack next. Cool, huh?

@Revoltman ;
    The only weapon you have with weight issues is Dire Thunder, which matters only if the enemy attacks you first. Otherwise, you have a pretty good chance of killing with it. You do have some other nice weapons that could be more useful sometimes.

@Mortem ;
    You double almost everyone, with the only exceptions being the Swordmasters if you use the Tempest Blade. It is also pretty much impossible for axe users to hit you, but everyone else still has a chance and if they land any attack it will hurt for sure! Take advantage of terrain whenever you can.

Rigelia

Link to the Players page, if you need it! You can check on your weapon durability and storage.
    Lv20, 57/57 Hp, 32 Str, 21 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Lck, 23+3 Def, 7+3 Res, 32 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    Elbow Room: +3 Dmg while standing on Grass/Road.
    Armorslayer: Ignores Def above 11.
    Quick Riposte: When Hp>80%, attack twice when attacked.
    52 Dmg, 139 Hit, 15 Crit, +5 Res
    42 Dmg, 129 Hit, 10 Crit, Str vs Res
    44 Dmg, 124 Hit, 10 Crit, Double Attack
    Reduces damage taken by 3.
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 35 Mag, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 17 Lck, 10 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    59 Evade (Grass)
    55 Dmg, 146 Hit, 17 Crit, -4 Spd, +5 Lck
    47 Dmg, 136 Hit, 12 Crit, Magical, Rn 1-2
    49 Dmg, 126 Hit, 12 Crit, -11 Spd, Rn 4-9
    49 Dmg, 131 Hit, 12 Crit, +2 Spd, -4 Def/Res
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 47/47 Hp, 13/26 SM, 25 Skl, 30 Spd, 18 Lck, 13 Def, 19 Res, 28 Mov
    78 Evade
    Renewal: Restore 4 Hp at the start of Player Phase.
    Defensive Stance: Spd/Def +3 if enemy initiates combat.
    37 Dmg, 134 Hit, 17 Crit, -2 Spd, Good vs Bows
    25/19 Dmg, 139 Hit, 17 Crit, -1 Spd, +5 Lck
    42 Hp, 1-9 Rn
    Makes a single adjacent ally Brave for 1 turn
    Brave allows an affected ally to always Double Attack.
    Teleport an adjacent ally up to 9 spaces away
    Lv20, 44/44 Hp, 16/35 SM, 24 Skl, 21 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def, 17 Res, 28 Mov
    55 Evade (Grass)
    46 Dmg, 130 Hit, 22 Crit, -3 Spd, Double Attack
    48 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit, Absorb 50% of damage dealt
    32 Dmg, 135 Hit, 12 Crit
    45 Dmg, 140 Hit, 22 Crit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 per adj ally
    Hp+60, 3/3
    Lv20, 50/50 Hp, 21 Str, 28 Skl, 34 Spd, 21 Lck, 8 Def, 11 Res, 28 Mov
    99 Evade (Grass)
    45 Dmg, 157 Hit, 34 Crit, -3 Spd, Str +5
    34 Dmg, 147 Hit, 54 Crit
    35 Dmg, 122 Hit, 34 Crit, -7 Spd, Rn 1-2
    Hp+60, 3/3

Siezen

All enemies, except for the ones in Towers and Forts, will move this round.
    The Sniper will leave her tower if she is attacked and cannot return fire during the enemy phase.

Be wary of the Swordmasters and their dangerous crit. If you decide to cross that red line on the map, they will surely go for you.

Oh yeah, and there is a guy with a Horseslayer here as well. Better be careful!
    Lv16, 70 Hp, 22 Str, 14 Skl, 10 Spd, 6 Lck, 22 Def, 10 Res, 0 Mov
    41 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    Cheater: Always equips the best weapon based on the enemy’s distance and evade when attacked.
    Water Boost: If unit has 3 more Hp than foe, gain +5 Res.
    34 Dmg, 101 Hit, Rn 1-2
    36 Dmg, 96 Hit, -1 Spd, Double Attack
    Immune to Critical Hits.
    [F2]Lv16, 49 Hp, 24 Str, 21 Skl, 21 Spd, 8 Lck, 19 Def, 8 Res, 24 Mov
    65 Evade (Fort: +Evade, -2 Dmg taken, +3 Hp/round)
    38 Dmg, 131 Hit
    Increases Hit by 10%.
    [A6]Lv15, 45 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-1 Spd, 7 Lck, 17 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    43 Evade (Grass)
    30 Dmg, 111 Hit, -1 Spd, Eff (48 Dmg) against Cavalry.
    Lv15, 51 Hp, 26 Str, 17 Skl, 16 Spd, 6 Lck, 16 Def, 7 Res, 24 Mov
    58 Evade (Forest: +Evade, -1 Dmg taken)
    Wrath: When Hp<50%, Crit +25.
    Adrenaline: When Hp<70%, Str/Spd +2.
    38 Dmg, 97 Hit, 13 Crit, Range 1-2.
    36 Dmg, 112 Hit, 13 Crit, -2 Spd, Atk +6 when attacked.
    Lv15, 40 Hp, 21 Str, 26 Skl, 18-3 Spd, 8 Lck, 10 Def, 10 Res, 24 Mov
    58 Evade (Tower: +Evade, +Hit, -1 Dmg taken, +1 Hp/round)
    Prescience: Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
    Tacomeat: Counters for 24 Dmg (146+10 Hit) when attacked at close range.
    33 Dmg (57 vs Poppy), 121+10 Hit, -3 Spd, Ignores Defense over 13.
    Lv15, 34 Hp, 27 Mag, 20 Skl, 20-2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 15 Res, 24 Mov
    62 Evade (Tower: +Evade, +Hit, -1 Dmg taken, +1 Hp/round)
    Hex: Evade -15 on adjacent enemies.
    Death Blow: Dmg +4 when initiating combat.
    Vantage: If Hp<50%, always attack first during combat.
    37 Dmg, 128+10 Hit, -2 Spd
    Lv15, 38 Hp, 16 Str, 26 Skl, 30-3 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    70 Evade (Grass)
    24 Dmg, 105 Hit, 28 Crit, -3 Spd, Range 1-2.
    29 Dmg, 135 Hit, 28 Crit
    Lv15, 38 Hp, 19 Str, 26 Skl, 27-2 Spd, 6 Lck, 10 Def, 9 Res, 24 Mov
    66 Evade (Grass)
    36 Dmg, 115 Hit, 28 Crit, -5 Spd
    Increases Speed by 3.
    [B2]Lv15, 44 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-2 Spd, 7 Lck, 14 Def, 7 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade, Will move when the Slayer is attacked
    36 Dmg, 116 Hit, 14 Crit, -2 Spd, Range 1-2.
    [J2]Lv15, 44 Hp, 21 Str, 19 Skl, 19-2 Spd, 7 Lck, 12 Def, 10 Res, 28 Mov
    41 Evade, Will move when the Sniper is attacked
    35 Dmg, 106 Hit, -2 Spd, Unit & Foe can’t Counter.

• Guess I go to 10 b
  • @Razgrey
    I'll head to F 8 and blast the general with my blarraven

hit: 
    crit: 
  • @Razgrey
    hit: 
    crit: 
  • I will attack with my dire thunder unless I can kill em with my gronnowl

• Hmm... I might go to J8 and attack the Sniper. I manage to double [20Spd vs 15Spd], and so could kill if I get both hits, but if the Sorcerer moves (which might happen depending on if the damage is worth the risk), it could hurt me badly.

Thoughts on that idea guys?
  • @Razgrey ;
    move to B11 and attack the guy infront of me on B8 

• These enemies won't hold back. There are no real penalties for getting defeated, so if you end up in a situation where you bit off more than you can chew, then you are going to have a pretty bad time.

Here are my replies to you guys in this spoiler.
    @Loreteck ;
    The General takes 40 damage and survives because he's immune to Critical Hits. Oh crap...

@Revoltman ;
    Sure, if you attack the Slayer from B10 you can defeat him with any of your magic weapons, as long as you don't miss. Just be wary that the enemies above that guy will surely come for you afterwards, and you can expect to take heavy damage if you are hit, especially from the Sentinel on A6.
    You can always take advantage of the nearby Forests to make yourself harder to hit.

If you are wondering about your chances against the Slayer, here they are:
    Dire Thunder: 38x2 Dmg, 72 Hit, 16 Crit. You will attack twice before the Slayer gets his attack.
    Diamond: 40x2 Dmg, 77 Hit, 6 Crit. You will restore Hp when you hit, which could be useful against the enemies attacking you later.
    Gronnowl: 39x2 Dmg, 82 Hit, 16 Crit. Best chance of hitting the enemy here.
    Remember to roll 8 dice (4 per post), the first 2 are for your hit and the next 2 for your crit.

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    The Sorcerer doesn't move (yet), so you can worry about that next round.
    If you use Waterwheel against the Sniper, your first attack kills her before she hits the ground.
    You can also use the Brave Sword, which attacks twice before the Sniper can counterattack. However you want to play it!

@Pufflemore ;
    Which weapon are you using, Bolting? Better be careful, the wyverns are watching...
    Also, hang on because Revoltman was about to attack that guy.
  • @Razgrey
    I'm gonna go after the Sniper using the Brave Sword, moving to J8, as that way, if I beat the Sniper, I will have Weapon Advantage over the Wyvern Rider if it then goes to attack me.
    Attack 1:
    Crit 1?:
  • @Razgrey
    Attack 2:
    Crit 2?: