Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Spreadsheet for total URealms watch time!

Hey! I'm currently maintaining a spreadsheet that's keeping track of the total watch time for URealms content.

You can check it out here.

As it currently stands (pre-season 4 reveal), it will currently take just over 2 weeks of non-stop watching to watch every bit of URealms content on Rob's channel. If you only watch the main seasons, it'll take you almost 11 days.

If I missed any (and I mean ANY) URealms content on Rob's channel, please let me know so I can add it to the sheet.

Thanks!

Comments

• I assume teasers don't count as "Other Content"? lol
    I didn't watch AzZ--hadn't expected it to be the only campaign besides Gobos of Pat to breach 10 hours, but then..looking at the encounters..
    I assume Fighting Power 8 was a good deal better than the Paladin Arena, yeah? :peace: 
  • edited May 17
    @PoppyrusRose I included teasers in the main pages for each season before I added an "other content" page lol. Might end up moving those onto that page at some point, but those teasers are useful to watch (imo) if you want to binge a campaign.

And yea, AzZ breaching 10 hours was surprising to me as well, especially when you see that fighting power took up almost half of that
  • edited May 17
    Very cool and way more accurate than my own spreadsheet. But I can contribute with a chart: https://i.imgur.com/0UF08RT.png
    (counting only episodes, no CC)
  • Hee, so they are! my fault for focusing too much on the bigger picture that is those sizeable time chunks listed together lmao
    And hey, I don't say it often enough considering your bot reminding me of my daily roll more times than I can count--I appreciate the time + effort you put into, well, putting things together!
  • @BegbertBiggs Awesome! Do you mind if I add a chart of my own to the doc? I don't wanna steal someone else's idea without asking first :evilsmile: lol

@PoppyrusRose thanks man :heart:
  • @Bigfoot ; No dude go ahead! I bet there's also a lot more cool stuff to be visualised.
  • @BegbertBiggs Thanks! I'll update this thread when it's done :)
  • Added basic charts for seasons 1-4 and Dead Realms in a new page on the sheet. Direct link to the page here.
  • I got a video that compresses those 11 days into like 30 mins and 10 mins of that is just the ending animations from last season.
  • edited May 18
    @Rob awesome, can't wait! :) excited to see how all the campaigns fit together