Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The 2nd great levelup starts today!

Everyone who's yet to buy an avatar; what 10,000 are you aiming for? My sight is set on my favorite character; Gwenyth Sunsword.

Comments

• Meh, I don't really like any of the 6,000-10,000 gold avatars. Personally, I'm aiming for Borracho or Orvan Weiss. 
    Not that I'm complaining. That means I have to grind a lot less for my avatar :peace: 
  • 30 XP off :wtfbold: 
  • I'm at about 2,200 gold right now I'm Savin for trandon. other wise I would take a Patrick cake if I could.
  • Meh, im not interested in them much. Except maybe Maelstrom, because he's cool I guess.
    But I want Philhipe.
  • I don't see one that I really want yet. I'm just gonna save and save hoping rawb adds more.
  • I could buy a 6k thanks to the #NoTricks deal but I do want a 10k. I'm not sure really.
  • It's too hard for me to choose an avatar! I'll probably be stuck as Jimmy the Porc forever.
  • I'm at about 2,000 gold and I'm saving for Borracho, but Jimmy the Porc is growing on me for no particular reason.
  • I'm going for Jenathorn Barringster, due to the low popularity of her portrait and my general interest of what she would be as a character in urealms.
  • Maelstrom or Orvan. I'm fine being a black boar until that happens.
  • Probibly going to get one of the female avatars next... like Neena, Sophia or something... 
  • Im going for my gnome waifu, Raynel
  • Has anyone calculated out yet how long it will roughly take to get a 10,000 avatar starting now?
  • I'm setting my sights for Porbo next, but with only 1,100 Gold, it's gonna take a couple of weeks.
  • It's roughly 100 gold a day, so a little less than 100 days if you have no gold.
  • @FarloBumblas Nah, its easier then that

Visiting a gilded thread gives you 5 gold- There's likely around 50 golds worth in them so far. Every day gets you 100+ a roll, which averages at around 10 bonus gold(20s count as 50, but its a very light skew that shouldn't be counted on). Every 10 days, that's a "free" day.

So, using the average of 110, and assuming enough gilded threads to make it to an even 100 gilded thread gold, it would take 90 days. Rolling a 20 every day would only take you 66 days, while rolling a 1 every day would take you 99.

• I really like the Elf avatar for now. I feel like a lot of the other avatars like Maelstrom and Phineas will be extremely popular, and I want to be at least a little unique. I got a little less than 6k currently, but Orvan Weiss is looking pretty nice...
  • I think I'll continue to save for a future avatar.