Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Dark war. Stories of the 11th company (Soldier rp)

1848586878890»

Comments

• edited July 14
    @WritingWyvern ; Alright you find Ella. She's at your tent
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Deputy Officer, I have a few questions for you, first off where you one of the ones sleeping? Second, what do you know about Vampires and/or demons?"
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Yeah its bad. You can see your flesh begin to melt off
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Sleeping? Vampires? Demons? What?" *She looks confused*
  • @nikiduke
    She just keeps enduring it. This demon is basically challenging her capabilities with the attitude she's been giving, so she's pretty much taking that challenge up.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Alright. You see both your hands melt off to the bone. You can feel that your face too has melted off. And the fire isn't stopping. Yet you aren't dying. Just in terrible pain
  • @nikiduke
    She gets a little worried with everything melted, but at this point she's committed.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; (I get a little worried too when my flesh is literally melting off my body)
    After that you go blind as your eyes too begin to burn up*
  • @nikiduke
    Okay, at this point you're either trying to psyche me out by delaying any effects, or actively trying to insist that I should let go. At this point, I can't tell what you're trying to do, so i'm going to keep going with this until either something changes, or she just dies.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Nope. I'm just describing in detail how painful of an experience this would be.
    I wouldn't suggest pulling out. You suddenly regain vision. But its quite different. Everything is red.
  • @nikiduke
    "...Huh, everything's gone red now."
    She mutters (still enduring the pain if it is still going.)
  • ( @nikiduke )
    ”Me and a few of our men were knocked out, I don’t want to say demon, but it might have been, that or some advance tech from our enemies.”
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; You look at your hands and can see a sorta grey mass ascend up it. As it does so your hands no longer feel like their burning
  • @WritingWyvern ; "Knocked out? Is everyone ok?"
  • @nikiduke
    "...Huh..."
    She just sort of murmurs, as some of the pains seem to fade away.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; The grey mass attaches to your bones. Creating a new skin and flesh.
    Ok. How do you wanna look as a demon?
  • ( @nikiduke )
    "Yeah, they all fell asleep at once, I was fighting it off, with either look or the dirt in my ears. But I would fall as well, we all wake you recently, but I don't know why." She said lying to her, with the straightest face she has
  • @nikiduke
    Honestly, I dunno, I hadn't thought that far ahead.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Well have a think about it
  • edited July 15
    @WritingWyvern ; Lie detector activated 
    "Well that's strange"
  • @nikiduke
    Okay, I have an idea.

Her demon form sees her hair shift slightly, growing longer and the previously golden streak turning Crimson Red. Her skin adopts a purple tone, and her eyes turn from the previous blue to a mixture of Crimson Red and Deep Purple. Her new horms remain somewhat small, curving to the side and up. Her wings meanwhile are a deep purple, with patches of void black which appear to slowly move across them, looking slightly akin to a nebula.

[If possible] Whenever she is in her demon form, she also sprouts a long, demonic prehensile tail which can effectively act like a third hand, magically phasing through clothing she wears so to avoid suspicious tears or creases.
  • ( @nikiduke )
    ”Yes, very strange, anyways set a report and these events and warn everyone about this.” After saying this she leaves to command her troops to continue working.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Only thing that won't work is the skin tone. Otherwise ill allow it
  • @WritingWyvern ; Alright... so what are you gonna do now?
  • @nikiduke
    Good enough for me then.
  • ( @nikiduke )
    she would continue commanding her troops to work until the next big break time or the end of the day, as she does this, she writes in her diary a coded message, that reads “sold my soul to a devil for my country, but I think it wasn’t needed, don’t know yet.” 
    (Roll if need for the hidden message/how hard it is to crack  )
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Alright. Your entire body convulses as it takes on this new shape. Just as you believe the transformation is done however. You begin to feel different. You begin to feel... greedy
  • @WritingWyvern ; You would need atleast a 7 to crack it