Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Dark war. Stories of the 11th company (Soldier rp)

Comments

• @nikiduke
    "Understood. He felt extremely light however. Should we not check that he is still alive?"
    He asks, before picking him up.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; "Most likely had his bones hollowed out. But if you wish to check feel free to as long as you make your way to the arranged meeting place. Of course you could also simply go to the academy and drop him off as well. But id prefer that this... incident didn't hold the company back"
  • @nikiduke
    "Understood. I will check on the way to the meeting place."
    He says, before checking the man's breathing and pulse.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; The man's pulse is highly irregular. Stopping for a couple of seconds before seemingly making up for it with a few very fast beats
  • @nikiduke
    He assumes this is due to the Alchemical mumbo jumbo he's messed with, and goes on assuming he is fine.
  • @nikiduke
    Blaine pushes! 
  • we pushing bois?
  • @Gushy48 ; Blaine you try and push a person away. But they don't really move. Instead they push you down. When you get a better look at them. You realize that they're grinning from ear to ear. Their eyes are wide and bloodshot.
  • @Maris ; You push by just fine. No issues
  • @nikiduke Gonna push on through. Ain't no peasant getting in the way of the rich soldier here 
  • @Toruk ; You accidentally push over one of your company instead. A woman with short grey hair. 
  • @nikiduke I help get them back on their feet and try to act like nothing happened so the Major doesn't get mad*
  • @Toruk ; You help them back on their feet. The woman is going to slap you. Roll for dodge
  • @nikiduke dodge roll 
  • @Toruk ; You dodge that slap. She sighs and stares at you with a deadpan expression "Don't ever. Do that again" She then turns and continues walking
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    brew is internal screaming his mental lungs out
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; As you walk this man mumbles incoherent gibberish "Potao sahad. Pamkekz. Martbnah"
  • Brew tries to calm himself down he fails
  • @nikiduke Domenico would of only nodded and continues to walk with the company*
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 You all manage to push through from the train station. You emerge from it into the dense Old Yark quarter. Where you can spot many other soldiers. From all armies. Even some colonial soldiers wearing a striking orange. The Major emerges aswell. And steps down from 1st lieutenant Gavrans back. "Men and Women of the 11th company! I welcome ye to Yark." *The quarter of old Yark looks extremely pleasant. With houses built in an old style of stone and a white sorta plaster like substance. (You know what i mean) There are lots and lots of pubs as expected
  • “.........” AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • @nikiduke ;
    Alexander continues with the parade. Looking at the building. More for threats than to see the niceness.
  • ALRIGHT LISTEN UP MAGGOTS! NIKI IS IN COMMUNIST COUNTRY RUSSIA AND DOESN'T HAVE MUCH OPPORTUNITY TO RUN HIS THREAD
    THAT MAKES ME DE FACTO GM!
  • @Gushy48
    I'm co-gm so I'm taking over for Niki while he's out
  • @Gushy48 Nikki is visiting Russia for some reason in and King was announced code GM in the private Discord that the three of us worked onthe thread in
  • let’s all hope she/he doesn’t get put into the gulag
  • Drinks vodka
  • oh no even worse nikis becoming a slav