Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Dark war. Stories of the 11th company (Soldier rp)

Comments

• @nikiduke ;
    Alexander marches though following along with everyone 
    push though roll
  • @Personguy ; You accidentally grab a womans chest as you push her. It's a bit awkward. Roll to dodge a punch to the face
  • Brian just sighs, and follows as well.

Push.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; You push through just fine. You see the Major actually being piggy backed by 1st Lieutenant Gavran. Who seems to be an expert in gentle pushing of crowds. The Major is holding a set of binoculars too. Almost as if she's looking for something in the crowd
  • @nikiduke
    He notices this, and without bothering the Major, will try to (somehow) decipher what or who she is looking for. 
  • @Personguy ; You duck under the punch and quickly catch back up with the company
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; You can't exactly tell what she's looking for. But whatever it is. You can tell that its something that she doesn't look forward to finding
  • @nikiduke
    Well, he just shrugs and continues to push through then. The last thing he's gonna do is get chewed out for it.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Fair enough. More people stand in your way soldier. You push alot of people from your path. And then you bump into an unusual man with a strange grin on his face. You try and push him away but he resists it. He is muttering scant nonsense quietly to himself
  • do i see this strange man and more importantly does he have anything brew is afraid of?
  • @Revoltman ; roll for your vision
  • @Revoltman ; Yeah you can see him. For some reason his presence brings attention more than anybody else in the train station. He has a wide insane grin. You can feel the possibility of being scared. (aka fear of fear)
  • OH NO OH NO OH NO im getting scared this cant be happening cant run OH NO OH NO OH NO brew starts hyperventilating he is clearly not having a good time 
  • @nikiduke ;
    is this backing up the parade
  • @Personguy ; It's backing up your company from passing through and gettin to the parade
  • @nikiduke
    "Sir, please move out of the way, Military are coming through."
  • (i guess that this guy 1 is an assassin 2 has drugs other than that i have no clue who this guy is)
  • edited May 14
    @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 ;   The man looks at Brian and sorta falls on one knee halfway "Pinned coats. Frogs of ice. The Yippies eating dirt with lice!" *He then jumps onto the train tracks. Everybody in the train station within view looks at the man in terror "WHAT IS THAT MAN DOING! The Major looks over as well. "Oh brother..." *She says almost more annoyed then worried for this person*
  • Brew is to scared to care
  • @nikiduke
    Brian himself just rolls his eyes. He's put himself into that situation, it isn't his responsibility now.
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48
    The Major looks a bit conflicted actually and sighs "Alright then. Ill need a volunteer to climb down there and get that lunatic out"
  • brew is going to voluntarily not volunteer
  • @nikiduke
    Brian sighs.
    "I'll do it, since he chose to jump in front of me of all people..."
    He mutters, before going over and getting the man out.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Roll for your physical ability.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; Alright so. You jump down onto the train track "Be careful soldier guy!" A little girl says from ontop of the station. For a second you think its the major but no. Its just some girl. The crazy man turns to you and pulls out a flute.* "Ooooooh let the grasses grow! And the waters flow! In a freeee and easy waaaaaay!" *He begins to play*  
  • @nikiduke
    He just slaps him to disorient/stop him, before throwing him up onto the platform.

I'm assuming i'll need another physical roll for this, so...
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48  Brian slaps him and he falls on the floor. Almost too easily. Brian picks him up and drops him down on the station. Everybody breathes a sigh of relief. The Major doesn't however. She just sighs "Bloody academy. Can't keep their freaks contained for the life of em. Alright then! Nothing to see here folks! Soldiers. We move along as planned. Bring that one with you. He's far away from home"