Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Dark war. Stories of the 11th company (Soldier rp)

Comments

• @Revoltman @Toruk ; (OOoof i'm sorry. I meant scouting division. My mistake)
  • @nikiduke (Quite fine)
  • (@nikiduke uh I’m not in artillery)
  • (Didn’t see comment above)
  • Oh no did I do something? what did I do wrong? oh no oh no oh no should I have not have fought back against that guy? ok brew no backtalking ever again to prevent this from happening
  • (that was an inner monologue if you couldn’t tell)
  • @nikiduke
    Blaine will try his best to listen in. 
  • @Gushy48 ; You try and focus on the voice. You think you can make out something akin to the word "Free" The voice stops shortly after as the carriage passes*
  • @nikiduke
    Blaine whispers to Leon, "Hey, did you hear anything?"
  • @Gushy48 ; "Oh not much. Just the sound of my incoming doom" *Leon says relaxing a bit as the carriage passes by*
  • (is the carriage still here? because my character isn’t going to do anything if it is @nikiduke )
  • (cool please rope me into something)
  • @nikiduke
    "I think we're in the clear now..." Blaine finally breathes again
  • @Gushy48 ; Leon jumps back into his previous spot "Oh thank the gods"
  • @nikiduke
    "I mean, the gods birthed her. I don't know if we should be thanking them, but I pray that they'll spare us."
  • edited May 29
    @Gushy48 ; "Oh do not worry sheep. The great empress will show mercy to us, her flock. For she is our Shepard. And she will guide our gilded legions into the redeeming fires of war!" *A female soldier says behind your back. Leon sorta grunts*
    "You're from Burk aren't you?"
  • edited May 29
    @nikiduke
    "I'm getting flashbacks from one conversation with them."
  • @Gushy48 ; "You've met one of those religious fanatics? How did i not know about this?" Leon whispers to you*
  • @nikiduke
    "I got traumatized, Leon. You don't ask traumatized people about their trauma."
  • @Gushy48 ; "Yeah you're right. I'm sorry...." *Leon steps back* "Still though. Just shows what wacky characters we might meet here"
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 @Phendrix @Personguy@mlglevimonaghan As you all squabble a bit whilst getting yourself in order for the empress. The carriage stops in the middle of the military square. You all see two very decorated royal guards jump off the carriage, each wearing extremely heavy looking scarlet red armor, fashioned out of nothing else but the finest and purest fire enchanted steel. They both waste no time in opening one of the carriage doors. The first to come out of the carriage is the youngest daughter of the late emperor. Princess Catherin Qrow, Followed by her daughter. All the witch squadrons salute. Out of the squadrons a couple kinda old looking witches wearing long white hats come up and shake her hand. Before getting up on the podium in the middle of the square.
    Next up you can all see a long. Big boot. Slowly emerge from the carriage.
    You all know who this is. It's the Grand General Jessica Qrow.
    All the Majors almost in panic signal for you all to salute. You look over to your major who is a bit more collected. But still freaking out.
  • @nikiduke
    Despite virtually everyone else being terrified, Brian has no real care for his life, whether ended by war, royals or otherwise, and so salutes in a very calm manner.
  • Despite virtually everyone being terrified
    did I say “despite” i meant to say “alike”
    anyway brew most definitely salutes
  • @nikiduke Seeing the grand General herself, he gets a bit uneasy but salutes*
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 @Phendrix @Personguy@mlglevimonaghan (You all salute ill assume)

The Grand general exits out of the carriage and begins to walk down to the podium. As she makes her way there she takes some time to glance at all the troops. And also stops as she walks past Major Thalia. The Major tenses up and continues to salute "Yes? Grand General mam!" *The Grand general turns to look directly at the Major. Before going in to pat her on the head* "Go wild my little death machine" *She says with a.... quite a pleasant smile actually. For a second there you get a very cute air from the Grand general. That's quickly washed away though as she then continues her way up the podium.
    On her way there you see the 4 field marshals join her.
    Finally. You all feel your hearts begin to beat very quickly. As you see the empress leave the carriage.
    Although you might not all notice it. Your mind almost forcefully begins to focus on the empress and only her alone. Everything else in unimportant.
    The only thing that matters is that she is protected. And that you play your part as her eternal servants.
  • ima roll to see if my character notices any mind warping fuckery
  • @Revoltman ; You notice that the crown on top of her head is shining a striking purple color. You feel very inclined to serve it. You even swear that you are hearing some voice in the back of your head mumbling incoherent noise 
  • brew knows that some kind of fuckery is going on but he stays silent