Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Dark war. Stories of the 11th company (Soldier rp)

Comments

• @Toruk ; You get organized with the veeeeeery uni-color artillery cores. 90% you can tell are wearing the green uniform of the southern army
  • @nikiduke
    "C-Calm down, you look like you're about to explode," Blaine says, trying to get Leon to calm down
  • @Gushy48 ; "I-i can't. Ive heard so many stories. We're going to see the Empress in person. Oh man. Oh boy" *He whispers silently*
  • @nikiduke
    ”How do you think I’m doing?!” Blaine screams internally 
  • edited May 27
    @Gushy48 ; "You're screaming internally aren't you?" *A guy to your left says quietly* "It's ok. Me too"
  • @nikiduke
    "Is it that loud?" Blaine doesn't pay attention to the random guy. He's just a random guy with his random things
  • @Gushy48 ; "Might as well be. I 'eard she's as powerful as a demi-god"
    Leon only gets worse as another random guy says that*
    "Why i heard that she once turned a man to ash just for lookin at er" *A random woman says behind the back of you and Leon. Leon looks like a scared child*
  • Brew is not having a good day today those people gave him a weird look and oh no what if this makes him an outcast?!?!! those people might remember him and it could hurt first impressions worst of all he was unable to make an excuse for why he screamed because we need to march now brew is sweating bullets roll to get in line while panicking
  • @Revoltman ; You hit another guy with your arm as you line up "Hey!"
  • “e- well um sorry”
  • @nikiduke
    "Show your brave face! Wait shoot, I heard she tore a guy's head off when he did that." 
  • @Gushy48 ; "I heard a guy once tried to ask her to spare food for the poor. The Empress stuffed his mouth with wheat until he couldn't breathe and left him to die" *Leon's mental state deteriorates further*
  • @Revoltman ; "Don't you sorry me kid. Now get a hold of yourself or the empress will feed you to her cats!"
  • “well I’m un I don’t uh”
  • @nikiduke
    How close is Leon is from breaking doom?
  • @Gushy48 ; Id say about 90% there
  • @nikiduke
    Where’s Ella? Blaine is a lost cause for emotional support
  • (COUGH COUGH @nikiduke )
  • @Revoltman ; (What do want me to respond with? That's literally nothing)
  • @Gushy48 ; Ella is standing in formation with the engineering division. Which is on the other side of the square
  • (alright then ill do a something) 
    “um well the only person who needs too get ahold of themselves is YOU” @nikiduke ;
  • @Revoltman ; "Don't scream or you'l die!"
    Another person barges in* "You idiots stop arguing the carriage is right ara-aaaaaaound t-t-the" *Everybody stands in formation as the Carriage is literally passing by you right now*
  • @nikiduke
    That's great.
    ---
    "J-Just get behind me Leon and hide yourself."
  • @Gushy48 ; Leon hides behind you as the carriage passes by. You can see the shadowy silhouettes of the 4 princesses behind the red blinds plastered onto the carriage window. You get a strong sensation in your head as you look straight ahead at the carriage. Almost like something within the carriage is calling out to you in particular. A voice.
  • brew stands in formation and does nothing sweating bullets hoping nothing unfortunate happens for brews luck
  • @nikiduke
    How about everyone else? Blaine is checking if they’re getting fidgety too
  • @Revoltman You have a feeling of being outcasted by the rest of the artillery divisions as they stare at you angrily
  • @Gushy48 ; As far as you can tell. Nobody else is being fidgety. The voice grows in volume. But you can't really make it out. It's like someone is trying to talk through intense static
  • edited May 28
    @nikiduke (oh this lad is in artillery?) Domenico would resist the urge to move or talk the minute that cart comes rolling down and stands at attention foe the Empress*